Author Topic: [GB] Alpine Winter (Shipping Replacements)  (Read 2272477 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: [GB] Alpine Winter (Shipping Now)
« Reply #700 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 19:37:04 »
Got my caps yesterday. Thanks again for running this njbair!

Offline spanyam

• Enjoy the gift of life!
« Reply #701 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 19:49:29 »
If there ever is a round 2, I wouldn't mind running it to take the load off of nj the next time!  :thumb:

I think the problem, like any Alps cap buy, is ensuring that there is enough interest to reach the MQO we want. Not to be impulsive here, haha. I would love to help though as I think Round 2 cap buys are sorely needed in some cases.

Yes, we need to get more people interested in Matias / ALPS :D I just got my first Matias board today and absolutely love it. Such wonderful feeling switches.
SKCM Orange ALPS on Infinity 60% bent-metal case w/ hasu ALPS64 PCB and PBT blank DSA caps | KBP V60 w/ Matias Quiet Linears | IBM Model M | QFR w/ MX Blues

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #702 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 20:06:27 »
Instead of a 60% round 2 I would love to see someone lead a TKL Alps set. I don't think a full board set would MOQ, although I could be wrong... Maybe a TKL set with numpad add-on kit or something.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline spanyam

« Reply #703 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 20:21:40 »
I think a TKL would strike a good middle ground. Those who use 60% can still use all the TKL keys without issue too :)
SKCM Orange ALPS on Infinity 60% bent-metal case w/ hasu ALPS64 PCB and PBT blank DSA caps | KBP V60 w/ Matias Quiet Linears | IBM Model M | QFR w/ MX Blues

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #704 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 20:23:41 »
I think a TKL would strike a good middle ground. Those who use 60% can still use all the TKL keys without issue too :)
Yep, offer the standard ANSI layout keys, then all other layout support as a big, all-or-nothing add-on kit.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline spanyam

« Reply #705 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 20:26:28 »
I like the idea of the addon kit.  :thumb:

Offline jbondeson

[GB] Alpine Winter (Shipping Now)
« Reply #706 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 23:01:28 »
Alright. I got all the keys stabilized on a V60 tonight, all I used were the bars from my matias stabilizer kit, two pliers and the wire cutter from one of the pliers.

I took a bunch of pictures of the process that I'll put up a little later. But the gist is to use a spacebar stabilizer to measure the height you need the final bent stabilizer to be: straighten the ends  to make a U and then mark the new height and bend in. You may have to cut the end a bit as you need to make sure the bar clears the housing.

The pita was the right shift which needs a completely new bent stabilizer. I used one of the 7u's that I won't need, but a 6.25 is fine.

Not too hard, just a little time consuming. :)

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #707 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 23:11:21 »
Alright. I got all the keys stabilized on a V60 tonight, all I used were the bars from my matias stabilizer kit, two pliers and the wire cutter from one of the pliers.

I took a bunch of pictures of the process that I'll put up a little later. But the gist is to use a spacebar stabilizer to measure the height you need the final bent stabilizer to be: straighten the ends  to make a U and then mark the new height and bend in. You may have to cut the end a bit as you need to make sure the bar clears the housing.

The pita was the right shift which needs a completely new bent stabilizer. I used one of the 7u's that I won't need, but a 6.25 is fine.

Looking forward to your pics. I've been actually using the board with no stabs (other than the space bar). I'd say that the only other key that could really use it would be the 2.75x shift since the caps fit so tightly on the stems.

Offline spanyam

« Reply #708 on: Fri, 05 February 2016, 23:33:44 »

So to install these on a V60 (which is what I hope to do if/when the next GB comes along), you need an extra stabilizer kit? Is it possible to use the already-provided stabilizers that the board ships with, or do these keycaps fit totally differently?

Offline jbondeson

[GB] Alpine Winter (Shipping Now)
« Reply #709 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 00:08:40 »
Re-bending Alps Stabilizers for use with Cruciform Stabilizer Inserts

Tools Necessary:
  • Two pairs of pliers (I used a small locking pliers and a needle nose pliers)
  • Heavy duty wire cutter (I used the pair on my needle nose pliers)
  • Alps stabilizers for the < 2.75u keys, and an extra spacebar stabilizer

Step 1 - Bend the 'C' into a 'U'

Place one plier just below the bend and one right above (I found that the locking plier underneath the bend was easiest for control) and straighten each side of the stabilizer. Perfection is not necessary here, you're looking for "good" not "ammaaaaaazing".

Step 2 - Mark the new bends

Grab a spacebar stabilizer (which just so happens to use cruciform inserts) to mark where your new bend will go. Use a dark colored sharpie and mark both sides of the stabilizer.

Step 3 - Bend it Like Beckham!

Repeat your plier maneuver you did for straightening, simply in reverse. Be careful to bend the wire into the same plane as the bottom. Again, it doesn't have to be perfect, but you want it pretty good. Repeat for the other side.

Step 4 - Test insert on keycap

Put the insert into the keycap to ensure that it's long enough. If you didn't mess up the height too badly you should be pretty good.

Step 5 - Fit Gap to Switch

Now you need to put the stabilizer onto the board and ensure that the gap is large enough to go over the switch when mounted in the clips. If it isn't large enough simply take out your wire cutters and give the ends a little trim. (I found if you add just a liiiitle height to the sides you don't have to trim).

Step 6 - Mount Stabilizer

Now you can clip the stabilizer to the clips, hook the inserts, and mount the keycap! Depending upon the height of the ends it may be easier to clip the stabilizer after you have mounted the keycap.

Step 7 - Drink a Beer and Admire Your Work

You deserve it champ! :thumb:

The 2.75u Problem

The only tricky key was the 2.75u right-shift on ANSI boards. If you're rocking ISO you have nothing to worry about all your stabilizers should be good (except maybe your ISO Enter).

The issue is that the cruciform inserts on the 2.75u shift key are inset a good deal more than their alps counterparts so re-bending the alps 2.75u stabilizer wire isn't going to cut it. So you need an extra wire. I used a spacebar stabilizer, but you could also grab some piano wire and start from there as well.

The process is near identical except you have to straighten the entire wire and measure the keycap to see the desired length of the inset. Follow around bending the 'C' one angle at a time using the spacebar stabilizer for the ends, and the 2.75u stabilizer for the bottom.

When you've made your last corner you should have quite a bit left:

Cut it, and proceed to switch-gap testing.

Other Stabilized Keys

If you have other stabilized keys (say a 6u spacebar) that need new stabilizers this method should work there as well -- assuming you don't want to mess with adding angles to the wire to reduce the length of a 6.25u or 7u stabilizer.

Happy Bending!

« Last Edit: Sat, 06 February 2016, 09:27:33 by jbondeson »

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #710 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 00:09:57 »
So to install these on a V60 (which is what I hope to do if/when the next GB comes along), you need an extra stabilizer kit? Is it possible to use the already-provided stabilizers that the board ships with, or do these keycaps fit totally differently?

Everything but the 2.75u right-shift can be re-bent with no issues. So you'll need to come up with another spacebar stabilizer wire or some piano wire.

Offline spanyam

« Reply #711 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 01:40:15 »
Re-bending Alps Stabilizers for use with Cruciform Stabilizer Inserts

Tools Necessary:
  • Two pairs of pliers (I used a small locking pliers and a needle nose pliers)
  • Heavy duty wire cutter (I used the pair on my needle nose pliers)
  • Alps stabilizers for the < 2.75u keys, and an extra spacebar stabilizer

Step 1 - Bend the 'C' into a 'U'

Place one plier just below the bend and one right above (I found that the locking plier underneath the bend was easiest for control) and straighten each side of the stabilizer. Perfection is not necessary here, you're looking for "good" not "ammaaaaaazing".

Step 2 - Mark the new bends

Grab a spacebar stabilizer (which just so happens to use cruciform inserts) to mark where your new bend will go. Use a dark colored sharpie and mark both sides of the stabilizer.

Show Image

Step 3 - Bend it Like Beckham!

Repeat your plier maneuver you did for straightening, simply in reverse. Be careful to bend the wire into the same plane as the bottom. Again, it doesn't have to be perfect, but you want it pretty good. Repeat for the other side.

Step 4 - Test insert on keycap

Put the insert into the keycap to ensure that it's long enough. If you didn't mess up the height too badly you should be pretty good.

Show Image

Step 5 - Fit Gap to Switch

Now you need to put the stabilizer onto the board and ensure that the gap is large enough to go over the switch when mounted in the clips. If it isn't large enough simply take out your wire cutters and give the ends a little trim. (I found if you add just a liiiitle height to the sides you don't have to trim).

Show Image

Step 6 - Mount Stabilizer

Now you can clip the stabilizer to the clips, hook the inserts, and mount the keycap! Depending upon the height of the ends it may be easier to clip the stabilizer after you have mounted the keycap.

Step 7 - Drink a Beer and Admire Your Work

You deserve it champ! :thumb:

The 2.75u Problem

The only tricky key was the 2.75u right-shift on ANSI boards. If you're rocking ISO you have nothing to worry about all your stabilizers should be good (except maybe your ISO Enter).

The issue is that the cruciform inserts on the 2.75u shift key are inset a good deal more than their alps counterparts so re-bending the alps 2.75u stabilizer wire isn't going to cut it. So you need an extra wire. I used a spacebar stabilizer, but you could also grab some piano wire and start from there as well.

The process is near identical except you have to straighten the entire wire and measure the keycap to see the desired length of the inset. Follow around bending the 'C' one angle at a time using the spacebar stabilizer for the ends, and the 2.75u stabilizer for the bottom.

When you've made your last corner you should have quite a bit left:

Show Image

Cut it, and proceed to switch-gap testing.

Other Stabilized Keys

If you have other stabilized keys (say a 6u spacebar) that need new stabilizers this method should work there as well -- assuming you don't with adding angles to the wire to reduce the length.

Happy Bending!

Show Image

You absolutely rock. Thanks for this detailed info :D

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #712 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 13:55:43 »
I don't think any of these pics are doing the set justice, I can't wait to see what it looks like when they arrive.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #713 on: Sat, 06 February 2016, 16:18:39 »

I don't think any of these pics are doing the set justice, I can't wait to see what it looks like when they arrive.

They really don't. The blue is nice and vibrant and plays perfectly with the gray.

Someone with a lightbox needs to get some glamor shots in.

Offline harlw

« Reply #714 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 07:54:50 »

They really don't. The blue is nice and vibrant and plays perfectly with the gray.

Someone with a lightbox needs to get some glamor shots in.
Mine is ready as soon as mine land :D
Ergodox (x2), V.EA Clone, Tada68, Atreus XL, Planck, Model M 70% Mod

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #715 on: Sun, 07 February 2016, 17:24:31 »
There's a board that's Alps-compatible and would finally give me a reason to get Matias Quiet Click, but I kept thinking of which keysets I'd be able to use. TaiHao would be out of the question as the board uses odd caps those sets don't have.

And then it hit me: Alpine Winter. I had almost forgotten about this set. With the blanks, it'd be perfect. I'd love to see a round 2 with TKL offerings.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #716 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 05:59:05 »
A lightbox might not be enough. Remember that we'll all be viewing the picture on different screens. It's literally impossible to make everyone see something the same way. That's not even possible in print...

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #717 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 19:13:44 »
How bout a little cross-posting?  I took a razor to the flashing on each cap and mounted them a couple times each on a spare board before putting them on the V60.  They all mount and come off like butter.  Also, confirmed that R,Y, U, and O all sit a little higher that the rest. 

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #718 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 19:17:47 »
How bout a little cross-posting?  I took a razor to the flashing on each cap and mounted them a couple times each on a spare board before putting them on the V60.  They all mount and come off like butter.  Also, confirmed that R,Y, U, and O all sit a little higher that the rest. 

Show Image

Looks awesome with your mods as well. Glad that you posted it this way, I'm going to do something similar on my Alps Party Infinity build. Thanks for sharing!!!

Shipping update: every order is now packed and weighed. I'll produce labels for all remaining US orders tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow. Depending on time, I may send out a few international invoices tonight as well. If not, then later this week.

My boards:
More

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #719 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 19:20:51 »

Show Image

Looks awesome with your mods as well. Glad that you posted it this way, I'm going to do something similar on my Alps Party Infinity build. Thanks for sharing!!!

Shipping update: every order is now packed and weighed. I'll produce labels for all remaining US orders tonight and get them in the mail tomorrow. Depending on time, I may send out a few international invoices tonight as well. If not, then later this week.

Thank you.  Great job of the group buy, it seems to be going very well. 

As for international orders, you may want to talk to SP about the 4 caps that a bit off before shipping them out.  If they can get the caps out quickly, it will save a ton of $$ on shipping. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #720 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 19:45:27 »

Show Image

Thank you.  Great job of the group buy, it seems to be going very well. 

As for international orders, you may want to talk to SP about the 4 caps that a bit off before shipping them out.  If they can get the caps out quickly, it will save a ton of $$ on shipping.
This is a very good point. I just finished creating labels so I can take some time to evaluate my own set and see where the issues are, and maybe compare against others' posts so that I have a starting point to bring up to SP.

My boards:
More

Offline kinglukas38

• Do you even tactile?
« Reply #721 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 19:55:23 »
might be best to wait for international shipments depending on the lead time from sp as they are more expensive. and as a Canadian the dollar really hurts us
I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'm good at it

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #722 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 20:07:22 »
might be best to wait for international shipments depending on the lead time from sp as they are more expensive. and as a Canadian the dollar really hurts us
I will leave this up to you international folks. It's your money and your inconvenience, so who am I to weigh in?

When it looked like the replacement space bars were going to cause delays, I told folks to PM me if they were willing to pay extra shipping to get the caps more quickly. Otherwise I would hold off on shipping until the replacements arrived. Maybe I should do the same thing here.

Let me find out what SP has to say and we'll go from there.

My boards:
More

Offline spanyam

« Reply #723 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 20:14:58 »
When you do talk to them again, can you also check what their MOQ would be for a second batch? I'm down for what you suggested earlier, as far as going for a TKL set in round 2.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #724 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 20:18:12 »
When you do talk to them again, can you also check what their MOQ would be for a second batch? I'm down for what you suggested earlier, as far as going for a TKL set in round 2.
Anyone who's ever worked with SP knows that communication is precious, so I'm not going to bring up anything that's not directly related to getting these mistakes fixed. We'll worry about round 2 later. Besides, their MOQs and pricing probably haven't changed.

My boards:
More

Offline spanyam

« Reply #725 on: Mon, 08 February 2016, 20:18:59 »
Anyone who's ever worked with SP knows that communication is precious, so I'm not going to bring up anything that's not directly related to getting these mistakes fixed. We'll worry about round 2 later. Besides, their MOQs and pricing probably haven't changed.

Sounds fair, thanks.

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #726 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 05:02:10 »
I have no problem waiting for my keys if some stuff needs to be fixed.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #727 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 07:12:38 »
Agreed. No rush here.

Offline kinglukas38

• Do you even tactile?
« Reply #728 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 13:30:21 »
I can wait, my infinity60 isn't even working yet  :p
I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'm good at it

Offline geniekid

« Reply #729 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 18:20:00 »
Let us know if you need more pictures for documentation njbair.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #730 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 19:41:37 »
I can definitely use photos. Thanks for asking.

My boards:
More

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #731 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 19:46:34 »

Definitely use the ones I've already posted. I can also post some of the issues with 1.25 and other rows.

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #732 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 20:02:50 »

I can also post some of the issues with 1.25 and other rows.

That hasn't been documented yet so I think it would be useful to add. I'll do the same as well in a little bit.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #733 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 01:24:39 »
I will leave this up to you international folks. It's your money and your inconvenience, so who am I to weigh in?

When it looked like the replacement space bars were going to cause delays, I told folks to PM me if they were willing to pay extra shipping to get the caps more quickly. Otherwise I would hold off on shipping until the replacements arrived. Maybe I should do the same thing here.

Let me find out what SP has to say and we'll go from there.

would much rather wait on the caps still SP sorts them out

new shipping rates are pretty hard to stomach as well

Offline Tyr

« Reply #734 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 08:16:14 »

Personally, as with the spacebars, I don't mind paying extra shipping for the correction keys if there are some.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #735 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 09:26:58 »

That hasn't been documented yet so I think it would be useful to add. I'll do the same as well in a little bit.

Alrighty, first here's the full album

And to show the different 1.25u keys:

Here's the low blank 1.25u:

Here's the two mountain keys next two each other:

Here's an underside shot:

Offline E3E

« Reply #736 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 14:32:13 »
If this is an issue of the cross sections in the bottom being too high or the stem being too deep, then I wouldn't mind doing some cap surgery to correct these caps. However, if it's an issue of the cap sitting too low... Well, then COULD be corrected, but it won't be as easy.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #737 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 14:36:27 »
If this is an issue of the cross sections in the bottom being too high or the stem being too deep, then I wouldn't mind doing some cap surgery to correct these caps. However, if it's an issue of the cap sitting too low... Well, then COULD be corrected, but it won't be as easy.

Pretty sure it's caps sitting low. There are many more caps on my board that are in the higher state.

Offline E3E

« Reply #738 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 15:23:18 »

Pretty sure it's caps sitting low. There are many more caps on my board that are in the higher state.

Hmmm. Being the tinkerer I am, when I get these, I will at least see if I can modify them to stop slouching over like the lazy caps they are. ;)

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #739 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 15:30:25 »
I'm sure I'm wrong, but wouldn't a possible and simple solution be to put a little plastic square inside the stem-opening, and then press it down on the stem? It would sit higher, and it would be a permanent solution.
If the problem is that the stem-opening is shorter than it should be, the shorter caps might wobble a bit more, but I've never had problems with Matis switches and wobbling...

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #740 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 15:36:32 »
To add a little more, if we can choose in later sets I like the lower set keys quite a bit more. They wobble less (the higher cross is preventing the stem from going further into the slider) and the skirt of the cap is lower which is nice.

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #741 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 18:00:26 »
Got mine today.  Looks way better than the photos and more similar to colors in the mockups.

I also didn´t realize the spacebar mishap meant I would receive twice the amount of spacebars.  Holy cow.  Looks like I need to buy about 10 more Alps-mount keyboards.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #742 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 19:49:30 »
Got mine today.  Looks way better than the photos and more similar to colors in the mockups.

I also didn´t realize the spacebar mishap meant I would receive twice the amount of spacebars.  Holy cow.  Looks like I need to buy about 10 more Alps-mount keyboards.

Or sell 'em. ;)

Offline vivalarevolución

« Reply #743 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 20:01:53 »

Or sell 'em. ;)

Welp, I broke the stem on the one of the spacebars because I was being an idiot while taking it off.  Looks like I'm break them all before I can sell or use them all!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #744 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 20:08:09 »

Or sell 'em. ;)

Welp, I broke the stem on the one of the spacebars because I was being an idiot while taking it off.  Looks like I'm break them all before I can sell or use them all!

;_;

Offline manofinterests

• Manofinterests Youtube
« Reply #745 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 00:28:32 »
My keycaps came today!

I present to you all my Russian Winter Keyboard!

http://imgur.com/SDWPnPo

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #746 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 00:45:09 »
My keycaps came today!

I present to you all my Russian Winter Keyboard!

http://imgur.com/SDWPnPo

Very cool!  :thumb:

Offline infodroid

« Reply #747 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 09:56:00 »

Alrighty, first here's the full album

From some of your photos:
https://i.imgur.com/7Vbj4PT.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/LZcge3h.jpg

...it also seems to me that some of your TAB-row keys are at different heights:

Code: [Select]
                      P [ ] \
          R   Y U I O P [ ] \
TAB Q W E R T Y U I O P [ ] \

It just looks weird and it's not clear to me which keys are at the right height for the row.
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 February 2016, 10:08:04 by infodroid »

Offline merlin64

• MechMerlin
« Reply #748 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 14:24:22 »
I greatly regret not getting a blue infinity space bar. Does anyone have a spare they could PM me about? =)

Offline intelli78

« Reply #749 on: Sat, 13 February 2016, 14:29:02 »
Really nice, I think the gray especially turned out nice, better than TA.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.