geekhack Community > Input Devices

Logitech G305 mouse USB receiver hard to pull out of receptacle or just me?

(1/3) > >>

Scoox:
Just got a G305 wireless mouse, so far I'm extremely satisfied with it. The only odd thing I've noticed, considering how beautifully designed and built it is, is that the USB nano-receiver is kinda hard to pull out from its storage slot because it doesn't have a flange around the top, and there isn't enough room for me to get a good grip on it even with my non-sausage fingers. Just wondering if other people have noticed this or is it just my mouse? If it's normal I'll just stick some tape on it to function as a pull-out tab.

Leslieann:
At least it has a slot for it, the Anywhere 2 mouse doesn't.

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: Leslieann on Sat, 18 January 2020, 04:19:12 ---At least it has a slot for it, the Anywhere 2 mouse doesn't.

--- End quote ---

just drill some holes and stick it in the bottom.

Sintpinty:

--- Quote from: Scoox on Sat, 18 January 2020, 02:02:55 ---Just got a G305 wireless mouse, so far I'm extremely satisfied with it. The only odd thing I've noticed, considering how beautifully designed and built it is, is that the USB nano-receiver is kinda hard to pull out from its storage slot because it doesn't have a flange around the top, and there isn't enough room for me to get a good grip on it even with my non-sausage fingers. Just wondering if other people have noticed this or is it just my mouse? If it's normal I'll just stick some tape on it to function as a pull-out tab.

--- End quote ---

Smh just hammer it

Scoox:
The sticky tape did the trick. Still, it's a pretty stupid design. The mouse is OK overall but the various design flaws start to show after a while, this is just the first one I noticed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version