Author Topic: Keyboard pixel art things.  (Read 1430290 times)

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
Re: Keyboard pixel art things.
« Reply #1050 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 20:28:39 »
Can anyone do my 40%? I would really appreciate it :D
Show Image

here

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #1051 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 00:30:12 »
Could anyone possible help me with this? (as to head off smart comments, the keyboard in the foreground.)

Thanks!
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C
Current best: 162 wpm.

Offline Dude

• Thwock!
« Reply #1052 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 20:18:06 »
Can someone please help me with my Realforce 87U?  Thanks in advance   :D

Realforce 87U Tenkeyless

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #1053 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 21:08:08 »
I am not a pixel artist so please do not ask me to "pixify" your keyboard, just a forewarning!

With that said and out of the way, I decided to post a pixel art keyboard for the Northgate Omnikey 101. Partially because there was no pixel art for it (or it is actually dead) or it is not specific to my sort of Omnikey variant.

This pixel art is for Northgate Omnikey 101 with shameless basing on sealcouch's variant of Northgate Omnikey. I used GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) and with my very poor artist skill to make up Northgate Omnikey 101 based on that pixel art. I have noticed there were some issues with sealcouch's variant:
  • On the second last row of keys it was missing a character key count so I incorporated that in at the expense of shortening the right shift key.
  • The pipe/backslash key seems to be uncoloured (third row from top) so I decided to colour it in based on how the other character keys are coloured (as opposed to modifier keys colouring scheme).
  • The horizontal "rule" where the Northgate Ominkey logo sits seems to be longer by as much as 1 px long when I tried to shorten the number of keys and the total length of the keyboard. As a result the length of those horizontal rule (on two of them) were trimmed slightly to give a balanced amount of pixel coloured "spacings" between the horizontal rule and the "edges" of keyboard case. This is a bit hard for me to explain personally, but if one magnifies the pixel art on my variant it may seem more balanced I believe.
Other than that sealcouch's work on the Northgate Omnikey itself is nothing short of great. I have no major qualms with it otherwise.

Without further ado, here is the said Northgate Omnikey 101 pixel art:

HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #1054 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 21:09:09 »
I am not a pixel artist so please do not ask me to "pixify" your keyboard, just a forewarning!

With that said and out of the way, I decided to post a pixel art keyboard for the Northgate Omnikey 101. Partially because there was no pixel art for it (or it is actually dead) or it is not specific to my sort of Omnikey variant.

This pixel art is for Northgate Omnikey 101 with shameless basing on sealcouch's variant of Northgate Omnikey. I used GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) and with my very poor artist skill to make up Northgate Omnikey 101 based on that pixel art. I have noticed there were some issues with sealcouch's variant:
  • On the second last row of keys it was missing a character key count so I incorporated that in at the expense of shortening the right shift key.
  • The pipe/backslash key seems to be uncoloured (third row from top) so I decided to colour it in based on how the other character keys are coloured (as opposed to modifier keys colouring scheme).
  • The horizontal "rule" where the Northgate Ominkey logo sits seems to be longer by as much as 1 px long when I tried to shorten the number of keys and the total length of the keyboard. As a result the length of those horizontal rule (on two of them) were trimmed slightly to give a balanced amount of pixel coloured "spacings" between the horizontal rule and the "edges" of keyboard case. This is a bit hard for me to explain personally, but if one magnifies the pixel art on my variant it may seem more balanced I believe.
Other than that sealcouch's work on the Northgate Omnikey itself is nothing short of great. I have no major qualms with it otherwise.

Show Image

Very cool, nice work on that!
Quickfire TK MX Blue Corsair K60 MX Red Ducky Shine 3 Yellow TKL MX Blue Leopold FC660C

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1055 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 21:41:27 »

Show Image

There is still a basic problem with this. You have based your work on a pixel art keyboard that is wrong.

The space between Esc and F1 should be one 1x key. Backspace, backslash, Enter and Shift are not wide enough.

To fix this, you will need to enlarge the keyboard horizontally by 1 pixel. The you will have to move the upper row, then to enlarge Backspace, backslash, Enter and Shift.

You should start from one of my fixed pixel art, for example from the Realforce. Not from my signature, but from an earlier post of mine.

Almost all of the keyboards graphics in this thread have the same problem. I'm afraid I have not enough time to fix them all.

Offline tuxsavvy

• 白HHKBの魔法使い
« Reply #1056 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 22:10:20 »

Show Image

Very cool, nice work on that!

Thanks for the compliments, though I don't think I can match myself against the real wizards.  :)) At this rate I am more of just a mere hacker, hacking up other people's work to make it look suitable in my case.

Show Image

There is still a basic problem with this. You have based your work on a pixel art keyboard that is wrong.

The space between Esc and F1 should be one 1x key. Backspace, backslash, Enter and Shift are not wide enough.

To fix this, you will need to enlarge the keyboard horizontally by 1 pixel. The you will have to move the upper row, then to enlarge Backspace, backslash, Enter and Shift.

You should start from one of my fixed pixel art, for example from the Realforce. Not from my signature, but from an earlier post of mine.

Almost all of the keyboards graphics in this thread have the same problem. I'm afraid I have not enough time to fix them all.
Ahh there we go haha, yeah I could go fix such things up but with my poor creativity skills it might even end up taking forever to make pixel art look right.

At the end of the day my most basic aim was to "immortalise" my Northgate Omnikey 101. Sure I could spend more time perfecting a pixel art image but ultimately I rather leave that up to the next suitable candidate to take onboard (regardless if he/she is going to base on my work or not). As said I really don't have creativity so I could end up spending lots of time perfecting something that already describes itself in "1000 words".

That said, I have qualms with your work and/or your input/comments/criticisms/etc however I guess I am just clearly demonstrating the limitations and ideally resort to simple hacks where possible. To spend more time fixing up on a badly formed pixel art when I only really wanted to immortalise my Omnikey instead of perfecting it would probably make me sick of making pixel art altogether lol. I still have another keyboard to pixelise but I don't think that will happen anytime soon considering my limitations in arts.

HHKB Pro JP Type-S | Northgate Omnikey 101 | APC/"Clicker" F-21 (GOG3YL) | Cherry G80-5000 HAMDE

僕の日本語が下手です。我的中文也一樣爛。

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1057 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 00:52:13 »
Can someone please help me with my Realforce 87U?  Thanks in advance   :D

Show Image

Love the orange and black! Nice keyboard mate! Here you go :D

Offline Dude

• Thwock!
« Reply #1058 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 08:54:53 »

Show Image

Thanks for the help!!

After getting the black on black keys, I realized that I still have to occasionally look down at my fingers for the numbers mainly.  I went for a minimalist splash of orange and only added it to the numbers and arrows (Those were just for fun).  I really like it as well  :)

Realforce 87U Tenkeyless

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1059 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 17:09:56 »

Show Image

Thanks for the help!!

After getting the black on black keys, I realized that I still have to occasionally look down at my fingers for the numbers mainly.  I went for a minimalist splash of orange and only added it to the numbers and arrows (Those were just for fun).  I really like it as well  :)

Youre welcome man! Yeah the orange is nice!

Offline Aer Fixus

• And now, back to lurking...
« Reply #1060 on: Sun, 08 December 2013, 15:56:59 »
I looked through and couldn't find a pixel art Kishsaver, so I made one:

SOON: IN PROGRESS:

I lie all the time.... I really don't even like keyboards

Offline CommunistWitchDr

• >implying keyboards
« Reply #1061 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 23:36:18 »

All the boards currently in my signature.
Personally made from scratch- Edox, Telex, WYSE, Apple EK, ErgoGp
Adapted from another image- EnduraPro, QFR
Just kinda took as is- CST

I'm also taking requests for vintage and custom boards. Don't bother asking me about your QFR with red keycaps, do that your damn self. I only care about interesting boards. Odd shapes and layouts are even better.

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #1062 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 23:39:24 »
Show Image

I'm also taking requests for vintage and custom boards. Don't bother asking me about your QFR with red keycaps, do that your damn self. I only care about interesting boards. Odd shapes and layouts are even better.

Is the TK an odd layout? AFAIK no other keyboard uses it.  :D

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1063 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 00:08:49 »
Show Image

I would like to point out respectfully that there are 2 small mistakes in your graphics.

1. the space between Esc and F1 is too small. It should be one 1x key. You should end up with the Fx keys aligned with the number keys.
2. the keys in the backspace-backslash-enter-Shift column are not wide enough.

To fix both problems, you will have to make all your keyboards one pixel wider.

Offline CommunistWitchDr

• >implying keyboards
« Reply #1064 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 00:18:40 »
Since I couldn't find one in the thread, here you go.

I would like to point out respectfully that there are 2 small mistakes in your graphics.

1. the space between Esc and F1 is too small. It should be one 1x key. You should end up with the Fx keys aligned with the number keys.

Seems you're right, gonna have to go in and fix up my boards.
Fixed! Thanks for the tip.

EDIT-
For some reason geekhack keeps changing my image size, effectively ruining the banner. Only does it on save, not preview. For the sig too. Can somebody please help? Until then, here's a direct imgur link-
http://i.imgur.com/q9JlNh9.png

« Last Edit: Wed, 11 December 2013, 13:15:07 by CommunistWitchDr »

Offline Linkbane

« Reply #1065 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 02:09:07 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thank you! It's perfect!

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1066 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 13:58:05 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Seems you're right, gonna have to go in and fix up my boards.
Fixed! Thanks for the tip.

Great, they look fine now.

One last thing you want to check is that on some keyboards the space between the right Alt and the right Win keys is exactly aligned with the space between the two keys immediately above. It's a common mistake I have noticed in pixel arts, but I do not know if this alignment applies to your keyboards.

Show Image

EDIT-
For some reason geekhack keeps changing my image size, effectively ruining the banner. Only does it on save, not preview. For the sig too. Can somebody please help? Until then, here's a direct imgur link-
http://i.imgur.com/q9JlNh9.png

I have the same problem with my signature. You need to click on it to view it at its normal size.

I think the problem is that our signatures are too large. They are reduced automatically to accommodate the maximal size allowed by the site's settings.

The maximum size that the profile accepts is bigger than the maximum display size, so the image is reduced even if it has been accepted.

I don't even know what would be the right size, but I need to find out because I have several keyboards to add to my signature!

Offline CommunistWitchDr

• >implying keyboards
« Reply #1067 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 14:20:41 »
I have the same problem with my signature. You need to click on it to view it at its normal size.

I think the problem is that our signatures are too large. They are reduced automatically to accommodate the maximal size allowed by the site's settings.

The maximum size that the profile accepts is bigger than the maximum display size, so the image is reduced even if it has been accepted.

I don't even know what would be the right size, but I need to find out because I have several keyboards to add to my signature!

But it's doing it in my post too, not just my sig. And it lists the max size as 777x120, while my pic is only 733x91 (and yours is 768x72).

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1068 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 14:26:56 »

But it's doing it in my post too, not just my sig. And it lists the max size as 777x120, while my pic is only 733x91 (and yours is 768x72).

I do not know why it is doing that in your post. Maybe a site admin could help?

I do know that 768 is still too large. If I reduce the size of my signature, I'm pretty sure it will end up displaying it at the right size (1x). I need to find out the maximum size by trial and error.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1069 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 15:02:59 »
The SmallFry Keyboard, aka jdcarpe's 40%

KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1070 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 22:57:49 »
The SmallFry Keyboard, aka jdcarpe's 40%

Show Image

Cute pixel :D

Offline moonexe

« Reply #1071 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 15:00:26 »
Any change of a G80-3000 in here? White, 104-key. ;D

G80-3000, MX brown           -           Filco Majestouch 2 HAKUA TKL+TK, MX brown, JIS Layout

Offline Mr_Goodkat

• Kansas City Shuffle
« Reply #1072 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 20:26:27 »
Could somebody make a full size Ducky Shine 3 with green LEDs and snake space bar with a red esc key) for me? I would really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: Sat, 21 December 2013, 21:38:19 by Mr_Goodkat »
Ducky Shine 3-MX Reds

Offline 1pq

• Hipster Doofus
« Reply #1073 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 23:24:41 »
Could somebody make a full size Ducky Shine 3 with green LEDs and snake space bar with a red esc key) for me? I would really appreciate it.

The snake spacebar doesn't really work with pixel art...
main kbs:  87UB (55g)  Custom Filco TKL (62g clears)

WTS JD40, Custom Ergoclear Filco

WTB ROHS Red BBv2 (Topre), OG EK Tri-Color Skull (TOPRE)

Offline terran5992

« Reply #1074 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 00:38:53 »

The snake is too small to fit on pixel art

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1075 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 00:42:00 »

I do know that 768 is still too large. If I reduce the size of my signature, I'm pretty sure it will end up displaying it at the right size (1x). I need to find out the maximum size by trial and error.

The forum auto-scales all linked images to 640-pixel width.  Can't do longer than that unless you don't mind your image being scaled.  If you've got a lot of keyboards to show, could do a 2-row PNG.

EDIT: actually it seems to not always happen.  Somehow this post has a full-sized image, linked in the normal way.  I wonder if it has anything to do with size of the file.  Hrmm, that one puzzles me--all of my links have always gotten auto-resized, no matter the source.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 December 2013, 09:13:48 by Photoelectric »
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Mr_Goodkat

• Kansas City Shuffle
« Reply #1076 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 01:04:16 »
Even if it didn't have the snake I would be happy with it. I wasn't sure if it would be possible but I figured I'd give it a shot.
Ducky Shine 3-MX Reds

Offline adhoc

« Reply #1077 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 07:05:40 »
Could anyone do a black Cherry G80-3000 ISO for me, purty please? One with red escape and one with black?

« Last Edit: Sun, 22 December 2013, 07:13:06 by adhoc »

Offline ZeodoHokill

« Reply #1078 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 22:43:43 »
Oh, I just realize this is called pixel art. I see these lovely thumbnail all around this forum, and wonder if it is standard profile setting in this forum.

Offline terran5992

« Reply #1079 on: Sun, 22 December 2013, 22:52:15 »
Oh, I just realize this is called pixel art. I see these lovely thumbnail all around this forum, and wonder if it is standard profile setting in this forum.

Its a small image in the signature

Offline Patchwrks

« Reply #1080 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 00:16:35 »

some lots of stuff borrowed from photoelectric
(´・ω・`)denko-chan~~~내 스레드

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #1081 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 00:35:37 »
can anyone make this thread sticky ? i dont want to type "pixel art" everytime i want to see some pictures. :/

Stickied.  Perhaps should move it to the Media subforum too.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1082 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 01:22:40 »
can anyone make this thread sticky ? i dont want to type "pixel art" everytime i want to see some pictures. :/

About time :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1083 on: Mon, 23 December 2013, 18:13:10 »
Would love some pixely goodness:

I wouldn't be mad if you pretended that the group buy caps lock wasn't white instead of the planned beige ;).

Offline Nojo

« Reply #1084 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 02:12:04 »

Love your signature, didn't think of that before  :D

Offline Sai

« Reply #1085 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 06:05:46 »

thank you !!!  :thumb:
- WTB/WTT - Cotton Candy Brobot V2

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #1086 on: Tue, 24 December 2013, 06:59:04 »
Is there already an industrial ssk somewhere?

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #1087 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 22:45:02 »
made for myself, but others can modify/use as needed. let me know what you think.
used yttrium's 9008 as base.

Offline 1pq

• Hipster Doofus
« Reply #1088 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 22:59:36 »

Show Image

I wouldn't be mad if you pretended that the group buy caps lock wasn't white instead of the planned beige ;).

Damn, nice lookin' board! When was the GB for those caps? They look really nice (except for the caps lock :)) )
main kbs:  87UB (55g)  Custom Filco TKL (62g clears)

WTS JD40, Custom Ergoclear Filco

WTB ROHS Red BBv2 (Topre), OG EK Tri-Color Skull (TOPRE)

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1089 on: Wed, 08 January 2014, 23:21:47 »
Can I join the club as well?

Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja with Side Printed White PBT caps (in keeping with tradition of the ninja) with one black shift key below the enter key.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1090 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 02:19:17 »

Show Image

Damn, nice lookin' board! When was the GB for those caps? They look really nice (except for the caps lock :)) )
I'm guessing that was Ivan's PBT dyesub Groupbuy Round 2. ;)
The capslock was a problem that all sets had.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline moonexe

« Reply #1091 on: Thu, 09 January 2014, 22:17:06 »
I used the model M from the original post as a base and made a G80-3000, obviously with my keycaps but you could easily change them to your own :p
Edit: Added one with more roudned corners, I thought they looked too sharp on the original, but now I'm not so sure anymore...
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 January 2014, 22:23:15 by moonexe »

G80-3000, MX brown           -           Filco Majestouch 2 HAKUA TKL+TK, MX brown, JIS Layout

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1092 on: Sat, 11 January 2014, 14:41:34 »
Would it be possible for someone to do a black KC 84 and a WASD V2 with this layout please? http://i.imgur.com/tozL7h3.jpg
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline moonexe

« Reply #1093 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 08:37:10 »
Would it be possible for someone to do a black KC 84 and a WASD V2 with this layout please? http://i.imgur.com/tozL7h3.jpg
WASD V2 and KC84, here you go :p
Hopefully I didn't mess up the layout on the keycool

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1094 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 11:33:03 »
WASD V2 and KC84, here you go :p
Hopefully I didn't mess up the layout on the keycool

Nope ^_^ you nailed it!

Although can I say one thing? It's just the letter keys on the WASD are white not blue :$

sorry...
« Last Edit: Sun, 12 January 2014, 12:32:46 by katushkin »

Offline moonexe

« Reply #1095 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 14:36:21 »
Oh, oops. I was focusing on the numpad and forgot the rest. :rolleyes:

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #1096 on: Sun, 12 January 2014, 15:27:48 »
^_^ ILYSM

Thank you!!

Offline mljs54

• Team Topre
« Reply #1097 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:11:59 »
Apologies if posted already but I wasn't able to find it -- does anyone have or could make a white Realforce 87 with Lavender WASD and Red Escape?

Thank you!
ReΛlforce 87UB EK

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #1098 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 20:41:44 »
made for myself, but others can modify/use as needed. let me know what you think.
used yttrium's 9008 as base.
Hope you don't mind, I'm going to use the blue lol... I was trying to make one for my shine lol.

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #1099 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 23:41:00 »
please do. I posted them up so others could use them as well. glad you like it!