Author Topic: [GB] LZ MP : [Complete]  (Read 105222 times)

Offline Full

Re: [GB] LZ MP (Q.C/ Shipping 90%)
« Reply #400 on: Fri, 21 June 2019, 12:31:10 »
If anyone is willing to sell theirs, please give me a ping :)
Hi!

Offline steezkeez

« Reply #401 on: Fri, 21 June 2019, 15:51:44 »
I am also interested in purchasing if anyone is looking to sell :)

Offline cdaman

« Reply #402 on: Sat, 22 June 2019, 23:52:00 »
Check out my quick video with LZ MP with Brass Plate, this thing is so shiny and bling,

Offline AlcoholEnthusiast

« Reply #403 on: Sun, 23 June 2019, 00:37:48 »
I'm not usually a huge TKL guy, but man this board is damn beautiful.

Offline Khers

• Schrödinger's box
« Reply #404 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 06:10:40 »
After having spent the last seven weeks in the incompetent hands of my local postal service, my MP was delivered today.

Very relieved to find it in perfect shape after all this time - the LZ bags are wonderful.

While you've seen enough pics of it already and have probably formed your own opinion on it, I can tell you that it is stunning. Truly a masterpiece.

Offline dorf

• divine creator
« Reply #405 on: Fri, 05 July 2019, 06:52:37 »
After having spent the last seven weeks in the incompetent hands of my local postal service, my MP was delivered today.

Very relieved to find it in perfect shape after all this time - the LZ bags are wonderful.

While you've seen enough pics of it already and have probably formed your own opinion on it, I can tell you that it is stunning. Truly a masterpiece.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Glad to hear it's in it's right hands now.

Offline LifeZ

• LifeZone
« Reply #406 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 20:14:35 »
Hello everyone.

In the meantime, one of my family was sick and spent a lot of time in the hospital.

So the remaining delivery is delayed.

I received the Alps PCB last week.

I am going to finish the delivery with Alps order and several orders.

I booked the last shipment this week.

Shipping information will be updated to your PAYPAL account.

I apologize for the delay. There were a few issues
I will complete the LZ MP GB without any problems.

After all shipment is completed, the remaining quantity will be sold.
And a little extra cost is added.

The MP is made in limited quantities and there is no additional production.

I have produced 50, including extra quantities.
45 of them have numbers.
The remaining five are not numbered. (Eng s, Class A or B)
The schedule for the sale has not yet been set, but it is expected in early August.
Please, Do not contact us personally regarding sales inquiries.
LZ Limited

Offline mopaska

« Reply #407 on: Mon, 08 July 2019, 22:44:29 »
Hello everyone.

In the meantime, one of my family was sick and spent a lot of time in the hospital.

45 of them have numbers.
The schedule for the sale has not yet been set, but it is expected in early August.

Sincerest hopes that the family member has recovered their health!

I was simply assuming the last boards to ship were weirdos like me who went in for the Alps PCB and every other add-on you've offered since the original GB :)

Offline AuDiTH

« Reply #408 on: Tue, 09 July 2019, 02:05:22 »
Hello everyone.

45 of them have numbers.

Thanks for the update LZ, hope all things go well with your relative
SSK | AEK64 | TX-CP | HHKB | Acrylic Pearl | Duck Orion V3 | LZ MP | Kyuu Sakura
Currently joined GBs:
GMK British Racing Green
GMK ThinkCaps
SA 8010

Offline Full

Re: [GB] LZ MP (Shiped 100%)
« Reply #409 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 08:17:04 »
I built mine last night, both PCBs that came with it where broken.. :P The board itself is by far the nicest board I have though! ;)
Hi!

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #410 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 08:25:12 »
I built mine last night, both PCBs that came with it where broken.. :P The board itself is by far the nicest board I have though! ;)

Broken?  Do they not work at all? Are they physically broken?

Offline Full

« Reply #411 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 09:00:46 »
One had a massive short, beyond my capability to fix, the other I am not able to program, space on pcb does not do anything, lspace and rspace shows up as space in switch hitter, but again, beyond my capability to fix when the pcb wont let me flash it, and the insert/home/del cluster is also not working.

I had a extra pcb from my lz gh v2 that I use for my lz mp now..
Hi!

Offline Solotov

« Reply #412 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 09:28:16 »
One had a massive short, beyond my capability to fix, the other I am not able to program, space on pcb does not do anything, lspace and rspace shows up as space in switch hitter, but again, beyond my capability to fix when the pcb wont let me flash it, and the insert/home/del cluster is also not working.

The default mapping on spacebar is fn key. That's why it doesn't do anything when you hit spacebar. This got me headache too at the beginning. Just need to remap it using Jigon firmware.
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline Full

« Reply #413 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 09:31:32 »

The default mapping on spacebar is fn key. That's why it doesn't do anything when you hit spacebar. This got me headache too at the beginning. Just need to remap it using Jigon firmware.

Hey,

Yes this is what google thought me to, but I am not able to flash the PCB using Jigon, Jigon works for the other PCB I had from my lz gh v2 though, so, yeah.. both the pcbs that came with the lz mp is useless to me, atleast. I am planning on shipping them to a friend in the US so he can have a look/play around with them.
Hi!

Offline Solotov

« Reply #414 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 09:41:52 »

Hey,

Yes this is what google thought me to, but I am not able to flash the PCB using Jigon, Jigon works for the other PCB I had from my lz gh v2 though, so, yeah.. both the pcbs that came with the lz mp is useless to me, atleast. I am planning on shipping them to a friend in the US so he can have a look/play around with them.

Or you can send them back to LZ and ask for replacements. One of my plates had a problem, so I talked to LZ and he sent me a new one.

Offline wholypantalones

• text and icon mods plz.
« Reply #415 on: Thu, 11 July 2019, 11:49:50 »

Hey,

See if any of this helps: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=97623.0

Offline trungminhtp

« Reply #416 on: Sun, 21 July 2019, 11:12:23 »
 :thumb:
Hello everyone.

45 of them have numbers.
Tgr Tris | Tgr x Singa Unikorn x Mechlovin' & GSK | Tgr Alice | Tgr 910se | Tgr Jane v2 | Tgr Jane v2ce Silver | Tgr Jane v2ce | Tgr Police | OTD 356 Mini

Offline cdaman

« Reply #417 on: Tue, 30 July 2019, 10:42:01 »
I got my new camera, playing around with my LZ MP
223270-0
223272-1
223274-2
223276-3

Offline cdaman

« Reply #418 on: Tue, 30 July 2019, 10:43:35 »
And some more,
223278-0
223280-1
223282-2

Offline trungminhtp

Tgr Tris | Tgr x Singa Unikorn x Mechlovin' & GSK | Tgr Alice | Tgr 910se | Tgr Jane v2 | Tgr Jane v2ce Silver | Tgr Jane v2ce | Tgr Police | OTD 356 Mini

Offline dantambok

Re: [GB] LZ MP : [Complete]
« Reply #420 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 11:35:02 »
225551-0

I just got mine today (from the extras sale). Has anyone experienced the same issue? I can't insert my plate since the tolerances are off. I think the thick coating on that part of the plate messed up the clearance.
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Solotov

« Reply #421 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 18:51:52 »
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)

I just got mine today (from the extras sale). Has anyone experienced the same issue? I can't insert my plate since the tolerances are off. I think the thick coating on that part of the plate messed up the clearance.

I had this issue too. Just email LZ. He'll send you a new plate, and you also have to send this one back. Mine works now  :thumb:

Offline papayapyjamas

« Reply #422 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 18:53:37 »
What there are extras for the MP? :((

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #423 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 18:55:24 »
What there are extras for the MP? :((
Already sold, ripepperoni

Offline dantambok

« Reply #424 on: Mon, 02 September 2019, 20:26:23 »

I had this issue too. Just email LZ. He'll send you a new plate, and you also have to send this one back. Mine works now  :thumb:

F. Sending this back would cost like $20-30  :-X

Already sent an email, just waiting for his reply. Guess i have to start desoldering now  :))
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline myflowsocold

« Reply #425 on: Mon, 01 June 2020, 23:14:55 »
Sorry just wanted to revive because this is my dream board - Is there any any chance of a round 2?  ;D
Nunu | Lyn Whale R2 | Bauer | Satisfaction75 | WKL Polaris | TGR x Singa Unikorn

Offline dallman5

« Reply #426 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 00:04:26 »
Sorry just wanted to revive because this is my dream board - Is there any any chance of a round 2?  ;D

I'm pretty sure LZ has never re-run a board, unless you count the LZ-GH v2 as a re-run. I wouldn't even count that, though, since he asked the geekhack community what they wanted and people said they wanted the same thing as before. So sadly, I wouldn't count on it.
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline myflowsocold

« Reply #427 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 00:05:12 »

I'm pretty sure LZ has never re-run a board, unless you count the LZ-GH v2 as a re-run. I wouldn't even count that, though, since he asked the geekhack community what they wanted and people said they wanted the same thing as before. So sadly, I wouldn't count on it.
Ah really a bummer :/ thanks for the clarification! Just really love this board and is impossible to find in the wild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nunu | Lyn Whale R2 | Bauer | Satisfaction75 | WKL Polaris | TGR x Singa Unikorn

Offline kiyoboard

• https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
    • https://www.youtube.com/kiyoboard
« Reply #428 on: Tue, 02 June 2020, 08:44:23 »

Ah really a bummer :/ thanks for the clarification! Just really love this board and is impossible to find in the wild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in a similar situation :) This is one of my favorite boards and impossible to find. Hopefully one day he changes his mind and runs again.