geekhack Community > Off Topic

ORION v3 owners help !

(1/2) > >>

NightFox99:
How do you reset the keyboard (hotkey or swith on PCB) for QMK ?

Thank you,

LightningXI:

--- Quote from: NightFox99 on Mon, 29 November 2021, 08:52:41 ---How do you reset the keyboard (hotkey or swith on PCB) for QMK ?

Thank you,

--- End quote ---
Hold backspace while plugging in

NightFox99:

--- Quote from: LightningXI on Tue, 30 November 2021, 08:40:10 ---
--- Quote from: NightFox99 on Mon, 29 November 2021, 08:52:41 ---How do you reset the keyboard (hotkey or swith on PCB) for QMK ?

Thank you,

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thank you, worked perfectly ! And another one question if you permit : what are hotkeys that allow you to control RGB lights ?  (I tried those indicated in QMK but they don't work... )

LightningXI:

--- Quote from: NightFox99 on Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:00:49 ---

Thank you,

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thank you, worked perfectly ! And another one question if you permit : what are hotkeys that allow you to control RGB lights ?  (I tried those indicated in QMK but they don't work... )

--- End quote ---

RGB_TOG for on/off

RGB_MOD / RGB_RMOD for modes

RGB_HUI / RGB_HUD / RGB_SAI / RGB_SAD / RGB_VAI / RGB_VAD for hue, saturation, brightness

https://beta.docs.qmk.fm/using-qmk/hardware-features/lighting/feature_rgblight#keycodes

You should be flashing it with a qmk-enabled hex file though

NightFox99:

--- Quote from: LightningXI on Tue, 30 November 2021, 13:46:41 ---
--- Quote from: NightFox99 on Tue, 30 November 2021, 11:00:49 ---

Thank you,

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

RGB_TOG for on/off

RGB_MOD / RGB_RMOD for modes

RGB_HUI / RGB_HUD / RGB_SAI / RGB_SAD / RGB_VAI / RGB_VAD for hue, saturation, brightness

https://beta.docs.qmk.fm/using-qmk/hardware-features/lighting/feature_rgblight#keycodes

You should be flashing it with a qmk-enabled hex file though

--- End quote ---

There should be something wrong. I do every step in QMK configurator then in the QMK toolbox. The parameter keys you mentioned are all set. Yet, when I press BL_TOGG (Tab) plus BL+ (W) or BL- (E) nothing happens... Same for other RGB underglow mode. What am I doing wrong ? Maybe I miss something very basic ? Sorry for bothering it drives me mad

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version