andromache:

US pricing:

Base kit: $129.99
Novelty kit(tens): $53.99
Spacebar kit: $25.99
Deskmats: $17.99
HIBI brass artisan: $60.00

All pricing below:

GMK Orange Boi is co-designed by me and Typo.mk. This set is inspired by orange kitties everywhere (including my own orange boi Richard). One of the goals of this set is to raise money for cats in need! If GMK Orange Boi makes it through group buy successfully, a portion of designer profits will be donated to The Odd Cat Sanctuary, a feline rescue organization that was started to help kittens and cats (as well as an occasional dog) with "challenges"  or that have been neglected. Check out their website to learn more and to admire all of the adorable kitties that they’ve rescued!

To follow GMK Orange Boi on social media, follow us on Instagram (Ty, me), and feel free to join my Discord server.

KITS

Full imgur gallery of kit renders

**Note that novelty designs will use UV printing for the second color. For all novelty caps, the cream color will be doubleshot and the pastel pink color will be UV printed.

DESKMATS

Types of Orange Boi deskmat designed by Aly from okeydokey studio

Box Cats deskmat designed by Ty

HIBI CAP

Brass, rose gold PVD with dual enamel fill

BOARD RENDERS

Keep in mind that slight color differences in board renders can be caused by differences in lighting - the lighting in which we are looking at the IRL color references, as well as the lighting used in the render environments.

KHDD by perryhuynh, featuring photos of my cat Richard LOOK AT HOW CUTE HE IS!!!)

Cake60 by Hayt

Nyawice by hali

Nyaong75 by jmSur

cypher by Cable Car Designs

KARA by RAMA in MOMO and MUSK

Paragon by Artemis Design Studios

MB44 by MelonBred

Full imgur gallery of board renders

COLLABS

Artisan keycaps:

Arcana Keys
aumipon
Bowbie Keycaps
Bungkee.Caps
CraftedbyAnnie
Luna Keycaps
Namong Art
okeydokey studio
Sandun Art
tinymakesthings
tulipclay
fromscratchcaps

Others:

Mochi’s Cables
Honeybunzcreations resin wristrest
SM Keyboards

VENDORS

Group buy starts March 1, 2022 at the following vendors (will update with direct shop links as they go live):

US: CannonKeys
Canada: DeskHero
UK: ProtoTypist
EU: MyKeyboard.eu
SEA: iLumkb
OCE: DailyClack
China and the rest of the world: zFrontier (China link, international link)

Obviously GMK lead times are not ideal right now but we are sticking with GMK for this set for a few reasons:

- Crispness and clarity of doubleshot legends since the colors used in this set don't have a TON of inherent contrast

- Strong desire for cherry profile

- Since we ruled out dye sub, we'd need UV printed novelties for maximum cuteness!

The estimated ship date from GMK is Q1 2023, though it's possible that Q2/Q3 2023 is more realistic.

Consider showing your support with this banner

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=114811.0][img]https://i.imgur.com/1550hrn.png[/img][/url]
--- End code ---

kight:
Let's goooo orange bois!!

HungHingDaiLo:
Good luck with GB, andro & ty!
RUSH RUSH  :))

1017BirckenThot:
Awesome set!  :thumb:

TyPo.mk:
Today, Feb 28th, there will be a base kit giveaway on https://m.twitch.tv/apiarykeyboards !! Check it out at 5pm EST!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version