geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Filco Cherry MX Blue Otaku

(1/4) > >>

sherryton:
I'm willing to take less.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Filco-Mechanical...#ht_523wt_1139

Please give me some offers or I might want to trade for Filco Cherry MX Brown if anyone has one? That'll be very lucky though if I got to trade.

My keyboard is in very good condition. I'm not sure what the prices are, so if anyone want to message me and also give me a good pricing on what I should place on that keyboard.

mjacob:
Listing has been removed?

Edit: Think I found the listing here, though.

acchen:
Sold to me, thanks.

acchen:
So, he says it's sold to me and tells me to send payment yesterday, so I sent the payment.  Today he comes back and tells me he has a better offer so he refunds my payment.  Just not the most ideal seller ethics.  If you want to wait for a better offer, then wait for it.  Don't accept an offer and change your mind after payment has been made.  Thanks.

kohan69:

--- Quote from: acchen;258315 ---So, he says it's sold to me and tells me to send payment yesterday, so I sent the payment.  Today he comes back and tells me he has a better offer so he refunds my payment.  Just not the most ideal seller ethics.  If you want to wait for a better offer, then wait for it.  Don't accept an offer and change your mind after payment has been made.  Thanks.
--- End quote ---

Agreed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version