geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

ARTISAN SERVICES - SUBFORUM PURPOSE AND POSTING GUIDELINES

<< < (7/8) > >>

rowdy:

--- Quote from: gloyz on Sun, 11 October 2015, 13:25:00 ---
--- Quote from: infiniti on Thu, 24 September 2015, 22:34:23 ---
--- Quote from: adamski07 on Sun, 20 September 2015, 21:19:36 ---Just curious. How long does it usually take before the thread gets approval?  ;D

--- End quote ---

soontm? :p

If it takes too long, please hit the Report to moderator link and report that it is pending approval. :thumb:

--- End quote ---

I put up a new thread a few days ago, tried the report to moderator, & have seen mods on since and am still not getting approval on mine, so I'm worried I did something wrong in my post?? I'd like to get up and running since we have a giveaway being drawn in a few days and prepping for a sale in less than 10. I know everyone is busy, so mostly just wondering if there was something in my post I shouldn't have put or ?? (We are new so I may have oopsed!), if I'm just being impatient, just let me know and I'll be more patient!! Thank you!!

--- End quote ---

Have you tried reporting your own thread to a moderator, with a request to approve it as the comment?

gloyz:

--- Quote from: rowdy on Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:18:40 ---
--- Quote from: adamski07 on Sun, 20 September 2015, 21:19:36 ---Just curious. How long does it usually take before the thread gets approval?  ;D

--- End quote ---

If it takes too long, please hit the Report to moderator link and report that it is pending approval. :thumb:

--- End quote ---

I put up a new thread a few days ago, tried the report to moderator, & have seen mods on since and am still not getting approval on mine, so I'm worried I did something wrong in my post?? I'd like to get up and running since we have a giveaway being drawn in a few days and prepping for a sale in less than 10. I know everyone is busy, so mostly just wondering if there was something in my post I shouldn't have put or ?? (We are new so I may have oopsed!), if I'm just being impatient, just let me know and I'll be more patient!! Thank you!!

--- End quote ---

Have you tried reporting your own thread to a moderator, with a request to approve it as the comment?

--- End quote ---

^Yep, no success...  :( I guess I just need to be more patient...

infiniti:

--- Quote from: gloyz on Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:57:41 ---
--- Quote from: rowdy on Sun, 11 October 2015, 14:18:40 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

^Yep, no success...  :( I guess I just need to be more patient...

--- End quote ---

It's been approved.  Man these mods... :rolleyes:

ArtKey:
Hi modes,

I am currently making pieces of artisan keycap and relly want to sell them to Geekhack users. May i know the conditions of posting post of Artisan services subforum & Group Buys and Preorders subforms?

Cheers

RitzyKraken:
I’m not seeing an option to create a post in the Artisan Services category. Am I doing something wrong?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version