geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Clack Valuation Thread

<< < (465/474) > >>

Hawkfriend:
this is easily my favourite thread on GH.

jpm804:
I haven't been on GH for a long time but I was looking to possibly sell some of my CC collection but its been such a long time that I am not sure what the going rate for CC caps  are nowadays or if they are still wanted. If you guys can provide any feedback it would be appreciated.

The CC's on the bottom for both were "seconds"

phorx:
Sir, you’re a rich man 😅

stolenweapon:

--- Quote from: jpm804 on Sat, 19 March 2022, 12:42:54 ---I haven't been on GH for a long time but I was looking to possibly sell some of my CC collection but its been such a long time that I am not sure what the going rate for CC caps  are nowadays or if they are still wanted. If you guys can provide any feedback it would be appreciated.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Beautiful collection!

nickheller:

--- Quote from: jpm804 on Sat, 19 March 2022, 12:42:54 ---I haven't been on GH for a long time but I was looking to possibly sell some of my CC collection but its been such a long time that I am not sure what the going rate for CC caps  are nowadays or if they are still wanted. If you guys can provide any feedback it would be appreciated.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Pretty rough pricing, the MX single shot skulls likely no lower than $500/ea, the multi colors higher than that, the 3D and Candy Corn aren't the most popular colorways, but the OG tri I would guess around 4000$ based on prices I've seen on tri color and doubleshot MX skulls. I would expect the Darkside to be in the 2-3000$ range, I got a lot of interest when I recently sold mine 

The Topre caps are generally less valuable than MX, single shot skulls may hit 500$ if it is a sought after color (the Depth Black, and grey I would expect to exceed this based on recent eBay sales). The multi color caps will again be worth more, same situation as above where Candy Corn and 3D will go for much less than the Jack and OG. I would expect minimum of 1k for both of those, with the Jack likely being more sought after.

The Topre blanks don't come up a ton so not a lot to go on for pricing

Hope this helps

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version