geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Clack Valuation Thread

<< < (474/474)

silat:
Okay like everybody else I'm looking for a valuation.

All are unused. Been sitting in a safe place all these years. All were purchased on this site.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: silat on Tue, 06 February 2024, 23:26:19 ---Okay like everybody else I'm looking for a valuation.

All are unused. Been sitting in a safe place all these years. All were purchased on this site.

--- End quote ---

Very nice clacks you got there.

The singleshots I would say 400-500 if they are mx and around 300-350 for topre.

I have guesses that the 420 is at least 400+, I'm not too sure cause 420s don't pop up as often and the market has gone really down, but I would maybe say that it would be higher than that because it's a multishot.

The blanks and vader I have no idea about personally, since I've never seen them for sale personally.

iamtootallforthis:

--- Quote from: Rhienfo on Wed, 07 February 2024, 00:38:11 ---
--- Quote from: silat on Tue, 06 February 2024, 23:26:19 ---Okay like everybody else I'm looking for a valuation.

--- End quote ---

Very nice clacks you got there.

The singleshots I would say 400-500 if they are mx and around 300-350 for topre.

I have guesses that the 420 is at least 400+, I'm not too sure cause 420s don't pop up as often and the market has gone really down, but I would maybe say that it would be higher than that because it's a multishot.

The blanks and vader I have no idea about personally, since I've never seen them for sale personally.

--- End quote ---

I'd say you're a little on the low end tbh given how rarely Clacks move if at all.

Unless I'm mistaken, those also aren't common colors for the skulls and the 420 I'd venture over 600.

Rhienfo:

--- Quote from: iamtootallforthis on Wed, 07 February 2024, 06:36:22 ---I'd say you're a little on the low end tbh given how rarely Clacks move if at all.

Unless I'm mistaken, those also aren't common colors for the skulls and the 420 I'd venture over 600.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I think you're right because didn't take the rarity of those singleshots into consideration so you're estimates are probably more accurate.

nickheller:

--- End quote ---

Short answer for the 420: a lot

I think the mentioned prices are a bit low, but would be good if you are after a very quick sale :) Some multi color leafs have sold for well above 1k within the last year or so, that does not guarantee that yours would, but I would likely start there. If you do not need to sell them urgently I would suggest listing a few times and maybe lower the price if you have to

I don't think 600$ on the old single shot MX skulls is a bad price, but likely a bit under what you could get with some effort. There have been a few Vader caps for sale the past year or so, and I believe they have gone between 1 and 2k. Yours does have the added benefit of the cool Vader sack, but I'm not sure what that does for the price.

For the Oktoberfest, I would guess around 5-600$ to start as some Topre ones have moved in the 3-400$ range fairly recently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version