geekhack Marketplace > Signature Plastics / PimpMyKeyboard

Signature Plastics' DSS tooling

<< < (19/21) > >>

blighty:
They didn't have me at hello like the MDA profile, but they are nice to type on.  The dolch coloured caps block light nicely, while the white on red, not so much.

I do like how the 7u space doesn't cut into one's thumbs.  I was afraid it was going to be like DCS all over again.  LOL

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: blighty on Mon, 03 June 2019, 18:38:04 ---They didn't have me at hello like the MDA profile, but they are nice to type on.  The dolch coloured caps block light nicely, while the white on red, not so much.

(Attachment Link)

I do like how the 7u space doesn't cut into one's thumbs.  I was afraid it was going to be like DCS all over again.  LOL

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

Yes, the space bar might be my favorite thing about the profile

cola375:
The Pro mod set included "R1" 1.5 BS. At first I thought it was a photo error, but it wasn't. HHK Layout cannot be set up correctly: ( 
Will it be fixed in the future?
Also, I would like you to support the right end column of 65%.

Krelbit:
Still not a fan of this annoying kit system.

japanitrat:

--- Quote from: cola375 on Sun, 16 June 2019, 22:56:09 ---The Pro mod set included "R1" 1.5 BS. At first I thought it was a photo error, but it wasn't. HHK Layout cannot be set up correctly: ( 
Will it be fixed in the future?
Also, I would like you to support the right column of 65%.

--- End quote ---

This. R1 1.5U Backspace is such a fail. There are like three different modifier kits but none support HHKB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version