geekhack Marketplace > Signature Plastics / PimpMyKeyboard

Signature Plastics' DSS tooling

<< < (20/21) > >>

pixelpusher:
I’m hoping they plan to add some keys in the future.   Norbauer asked them about missing keys in this profile and they said it was an oversight on their part.  I know they plan to make the keys for his set, but I’m not sure they’ll go back and fix these kits. 

RominRonin:

--- Quote from: SMKNGNZ on Wed, 17 January 2018, 20:30:12 ---No it won't. Only double-shot. We went down that road with the double-shot (ABS) SA tooling and were very unhappy with the results, especially with the darker PBT colors. Because of the large void left to fill without a first shot insert to balance the wall thickness, the parts were subject to sink, warping, flow lines, you name it. We see the same results, to a lesser degree, with the DSA tooling which was also designed for double-shot ABS molding. New DSA PBT molds are in the schedule with a late '18 early '19 completion.

--- End quote ---
What about blanks? I noticed a 1.25u row 3 cap with a legend, can it be ordered without?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

cola375:
R1 1.5 BACKSPACE replacement support announced.
Check product page.Thank you, SP.

pixelpusher:

--- Quote from: cola375 on Tue, 18 June 2019, 10:58:45 ---R1 1.5 BACKSPACE replacement support announced.
Check product page.Thank you, SP.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for letting us know.  I sent a request for one :)

EDIT---
Aaaand, it's on the way

melgeek:

--- Quote from: blighty on Mon, 03 June 2019, 18:38:04 ---They didn't have me at hello like the MDA profile, but they are nice to type on.  The dolch coloured caps block light nicely, while the white on red, not so much.

(Attachment Link)

I do like how the 7u space doesn't cut into one's thumbs.  I was afraid it was going to be like DCS all over again.  LOL

(Attachment Link)

--- End quote ---

MDA BID BONE PROFILE

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version