Author Topic: What's your smartphone ?  (Read 141178 times)

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
Re: What's your smartphone ?
« Reply #250 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 19:09:22 »
Ah yes, I took the "only" in your post the wrong way. So, which companies are "starting to consider 4 inch screens again"?

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #251 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 21:20:25 »
Ah yes, I took the "only" in your post the wrong way. So, which companies are "starting to consider 4 inch screens again"?
Hehe, no worries.
HTC is the only one I know so far to release a newer one with that size and decent specs.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 02:38:48 »
I run a cell phone related chat forum (and participate on several), and it seems like there is two camps forming.
One group who want larger screens (up to 6 and 7in!) and a second who feel that a screen size of around 4 inches is perfect.

And then there are separatists who actually want mobile phones to be mobile. Three inches is too much.

Offline vyshane

« Reply #253 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 06:01:51 »
I run a cell phone related chat forum (and participate on several), and it seems like there is two camps forming.
One group who want larger screens (up to 6 and 7in!) and a second who feel that a screen size of around 4 inches is perfect.

Women don't mind the larger phones since they can put them in their handbags. Men tend to keep their phones in their pockets. Most wouldn't want to put a large phone in there.

I personally don't want a phone with a huge screen. If I want to use a larger screen I just grab one of my tablets.

Offline Bencze

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 08:27:41 »
Probably not as simple, I can keep my sgs3 just fine in my pants pockets. Maybe depends on the pants and pockets :)
-= QFR w/ mx blues - HPE87 w/ mx browns - Ducky 1087XM w/ green alps =-

Offline vyshane

« Reply #255 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 08:53:54 »
The S3 is still okay size-wise. I personally wouldn't go too much bigger than that though.

Offline Bencze

« Reply #256 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 09:00:20 »
I couldn't imagine it as a good thing either, I hope s5 won't be any bigger :)
The galaxy mega is madness, already note is. Well to me..

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #257 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 10:29:19 »
Not every decent phone has an enormous display.  The RAZR M has a 4.3" display, but the side bezels are so thin that the phone feels tiny.  It's about the same width as the DROID 2 (3.7" display) but only half as thick.  The first time I held one it felt like a toy, but I quickly came around after a day or two.  In fact, the bezels are so thin that reaching the bottom-right corner can require some thumb-yoga.  Bigger phones seemed stupidly big by comparison, but the extra display real estate on the HD can be pretty nice for watching videos and for fumbling with the UI in the car dock.
Russ

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 10:45:31 »
Couldn't wait. Found a killer deal on a 64gb iPhone 5 that I couldn't pass up.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 16:06:18 »
Women don't mind the larger phones since they can put them in their handbags. Men tend to keep their phones in their pockets. Most wouldn't want to put a large phone in there.
Actually, based on what I see in cell phone chat rooms, it's the men wanting the larger size.

We don't always carry a purse, and have you seen the size of our hands and pockets. Large phones are too large and heavy. Besides, even if we do carry a purse, the darn things can often be considered a deadly weapon, we don't need any more weight in there.

There are a lot of guys (I suspect the more active ones) who want smaller ones too, but it seems far more men want the larger screen than the women.
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #260 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 16:09:23 »
Actually, based on what I see in cell phone chat rooms, it's the men wanting the larger size.

We don't always carry a purse, and have you seen the size of our hands and pockets. Large phones are too large and heavy. Besides, even if we do carry a purse, the darn things can often be considered a deadly weapon, we don't need any more weight in there.

There are a lot of guys (I suspect the more active ones) who want smaller ones too, but it seems far more men want the larger screen than the women.

Compensating for something?

bad eyesight
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 16:12:58 »
Not every decent phone has an enormous display.  The RAZR M has a 4.3" display, but the side bezels are so thin that the phone feels tiny.  It's about the same width as the DROID 2 (3.7" display) but only half as thick.
I like it, pretty much exactly the phone I want, too bad it's on Verizon, and Motorola often does bad things to the bootloader.

Compensating for something?

bad eyesight
They seem to view them as a mini tablet is what I gather.

Personally, they make a terrible phone, and a terrible tablet.
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline WRXChris

« Reply #262 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 16:20:58 »
I have a GS3 and find its size to be perfect.  I do have long fingers, so one handed use isn't an issue for me.  I don't want a phone that's any bigger, the Note 2 is quite noticeable in the pocket, and just looks silly when talking on it.  The GS4 looks awesome, 5" 1080p screen in a slightly smaller frame than the GS3; can't wait to see it in action!

Once the flexible / foldable screens hit the market I may re-evaluate my position; an ultra-thin clamshell smartphone that unfolds into a Note 2 sized phone does sound like an interesting proposition!

EDIT: Grammar
« Last Edit: Mon, 22 April 2013, 16:25:44 by WRXChris »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 16:23:12 »
I like it, pretty much exactly the phone I want, too bad it's on Verizon, and Motorola often does bad things to the bootloader.

Having used the Razr M and my current Razr MAXX HD, I will say that the M is a very nice phone and fits in the pocket much better!

Also just wanted to post to say the bootloader now has an unlock (even on verizon) as well as newest version root thanks to djrbliss....

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #264 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 16:27:03 »
There is also the RAZR I, which is the exact same phone but on Intel.  My wife uses it and is happy with it.  There is also the "Electrify M", which is the RAZR M for some other carriers.
Russ

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #265 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 19:51:32 »

Having used the Razr M and my current Razr MAXX HD, I will say that the M is a very nice phone and fits in the pocket much better!

Also just wanted to post to say the bootloader now has an unlock (even on verizon) as well as newest version root thanks to djrbliss....
Now they just need to drop about $150 and be able to get it on Virgin. LOL
More
More
| GMMK TKL
More
More
| Magicforce 68
More
More
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More

Offline rknize

• * Administrator
    • metaruss
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 20:24:18 »
That's Sprint, isn't it?  Oh well.
Russ

Offline iri

« Reply #267 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 07:16:13 »
my phone is 4.5". and i find it quite good. and i can't ****en see anything on iphone 5's screen.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Toad1677

« Reply #268 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 12:52:56 »
Using an iPhone 4 right now but will be upgrading to a Galaxy S4
QFR MX Blue, Blackbird MX Blue, KBP V60 MX Green, KUL ES-87 MX Green, Pok3r Mx Clear

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #269 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 14:22:52 »
I have an iPhone 5 and a Galaxy Nexus, and for the most part, I just find parts of iOS to be completely annoying. Like, why can't I put my finger on the screen in the browser and move how I want to? If I try to move up and down, then switch to diagonal, nope. Or why can't I fling my finger down and have some quick scrolling to the top? This is especially annoying being that you have to go all the way to the top of a page to reload or go to a new URL. URRGGHH.

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #270 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 16:18:29 »
Nexus 4 :D
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Dianoda

« Reply #271 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 16:49:24 »
HTC One, came in the mail last week, everything they say about it is true, amazing hardware, decent battery life, was not a fan of sense 5.0, like the phone much better with the nova prime launcher, would be nearly perfect w/ stock android.

The speakers and screen are tops for a smartphone (that pixel density, wow).  Camera - compared to the rest of the market, does a nice job in low light (ie, it can deliver potato pics where other potatoes cannot), but overall it's just okay, I think a more standard 6-8MP sensor w/ pixel binning for low light would have been a better compromise between detail and sensitivity.  I also think the optical stabilizing and image processing may not be fully baked yet, looking forward to possible improvements through firmware update.  Being able to take 8 full resolution frames per second w/ the camera is kinda fun.

So, pluses:
- screen
- speakers
- general performance
- build quality
- good looks
- being able to control my home theater w/ built-in IR transmitter
- LTE is fast
- launchers besides Sense 5.0
- much thinner/lighter than my previous phone (an EVO 4G w/ extended battery - nearly 17mm thick!)
- USB host lets you attach card readers, etc. - I can convert RAW files from my DSLR's memory card using a CF reader, then upload them on the go using the phones data connection, awesome.

Neutral:
- battery life - just decent stamina while phone is in use (although if you don't have the screen on, it hardly uses any power at all, especially if you manage sync well)
- non-removable battery
- camera - can take decent low light potatoes at the expense of less detailed potatoes in good light
- 32GB internal memory

Cons:
- Sense 5.0
- Cannot display battery life as a percentage value in notifications bar w/ default firmware (or at least I haven't found how to yet)
- DSLR controller app does not work yet despite phone having powered USB host (per the dev, this is likely a Sense 5.0 issue)
- only two capacitive buttons (home, back) - search is accessed via long press of home button, recent apps/task manager is double tap home - I'd prefer this functionality was reversed (or that there was an option to reverse it), as I access the recent apps screen more often than Google Now.
- No micro-SD slot - not really needed, but would be nice to have

Overall, the phone gets a big thumbs up from me, lots of great, not really any glaring weaknesses.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #272 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 18:29:13 »
Samsung S4 on pre-order  :cool:

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
What's your smartphone ?
« Reply #273 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 19:06:48 »
HTC One pre-order :cool:

Offline SmallTomato

« Reply #274 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 19:08:48 »
I have a HTC Droid DNA

Offline birthdaymonkey

« Reply #275 on: Tue, 23 April 2013, 23:30:10 »
I got a GS3 around Christmas time but wish I had waited for the HTC One.
Realforce 87u 55g | WASD v1 with Blues | Quickfire Rapid with Blues | Filco 87 with Reds

Offline NamelessPFG

« Reply #276 on: Wed, 24 April 2013, 00:51:06 »
Got a Galaxy S III with my mother a week before Christmas, thanks to a Sprint BOGO promo.

Serves me well enough, especially with MOAR 3.0 flashed to give me some of the features Sprint refuses to provide in the stock ROM, but I'm still irked that Sprint never extended their BOGO deal at the time to the Galaxy Note II, as in "the one smartphone I really wanted". Capacitive styluses are no match for Wacom Penabled tech, and the Note smartphones are just big enough to maximize screen size while still remaining pocket-size and easy to hold with one hand.

Since the Galaxy S4 is now a thing, though, that can only mean an even better Galaxy Note 3 to look forward to if Samsung follows their usual pattern.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #277 on: Fri, 26 April 2013, 14:25:04 »
iPhone 4S. Waiting for the S4 to come out so I can take a look at it before I make a decision :D.

Offline flacman

• I have oneness with cup rubber
« Reply #278 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:22:02 »
The HTC One was perfect for my needs.

However, touch buttons and that revolting HTC logo smack bang in the middle of the navigation area is a big no-no.

I find it ironic they HTC obviously put a lot of design effort into the production of the HTC One and had to ruin it with how they handled navigation. Isn't one logo enough on the back? Apple seems to be fine with it.
HHKB Pro 2 | Realforce 87U 55g | Realforce RGB | RAMA Kara

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #279 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:35:40 »
Want HTC one so bad, WHY NO VERIZON?? :(

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #280 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:37:03 »
Want HTC one so bad, WHY NO VERIZON?? :(

Probably due to the DNA. I wouldn't be so sad considering how slow they are with updates >.>

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #281 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:49:26 »
So I've had my Razer Maxx HD for about 2 weeks now and the phone itself is great, but I don't think that battery lasts as long as they claim. My old Incredible 2 still has the best battery life I've ever seen in a smartphone. Also, what the hell is with phones having these super loud rings now? The lowest setting is loud as ****.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #282 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:49:36 »
IPhone 4

after 2+ years ...it's almost dead

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #283 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:50:28 »
Honestly, in my opinion, there is not a single Android phone that warrants purchase unless it is a Nexus. And Verizon really kind of ****ed that up with the Galaxy Nexus. But even then, it didn't matter if they posted updates. We had what we needed and took the maguro updates, mashed them with toro stuff, and went on our way. You just don't get that with a lot of Android phones that aren't Nexus phones.

Offline Mandolin

• Crystal Connoisseur
  • * Maker
« Reply #284 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:51:08 »
An old nokia phone, not really smart, but I use a iPod touch to surf the web and play apps on the go.
Artisan keycap Maker
Working on
More
- Custom keycaps
- Artkeycaps V2 sale
- Due chihuahua and demoncat orders
- Boobiecaps
- Optic fiber embedded keycaps
- Others

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #285 on: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:53:13 »
Honestly, in my opinion, there is not a single Android phone that warrants purchase unless it is a Nexus. And Verizon is CDMA, which really kind of ****ed that up with the Galaxy Nexus. But even then, it didn't matter if they posted updates. We had what we needed and took the maguro updates, mashed them with toro stuff, and went on our way. You just don't get that with a lot of Android phones that aren't Nexus phones.

FTFY. There will probably never be a non carrier branded CDMA Nexus device.

Also FWIW, I enjoy having spare removable batteries and removable storage. I can run the exact same AOSP/AOKP Nexus 4 roms on my SGNote2 and the same goes for most non nexus phones, so I don't see what the big deal is  :p

Edit - Needed to edit Kang into my post lol
« Last Edit: Tue, 30 April 2013, 23:57:30 by Jocelyn »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #286 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 00:09:40 »
I have removable battery on my Nexus. And I can just as quick plug a USB stick into it as any removable memory.

Unfortunately, you are right about the CDMA thing. I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. I've had AT&T before, and I have Verizon now. They're both ****.

But Verizon is **** that I still have unlimited internet with. So I have to make choices accordingly.

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #287 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 01:15:01 »
I think phones ought to get smaller - big screens are great for viewing content, but unless you have long/big fingers, you can't really use them one handed. I can use my father's iPhone 5 using my right-hand, but my Nexus 4 more than often requires two hands to position it properly.

I actually kind of miss the smaller 3.7" form factor on my old HTC Desire.

I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S3 from a HTC desire and felt the same way initially, buy I got used to the larger size soon enough. At some point I realized that, while I still call it a phone, most of what I use it for is actually not making phone calls. Since making calls is no longer its primary use, I think the  larger screen is justified. Going back the the desire (gave it to my girlfriend), it now feels somehow too small (for example when browsing the web).
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline Bencze

« Reply #288 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 05:55:55 »
Honestly, in my opinion, there is not a single Android phone that warrants purchase unless it is a Nexus.
I don't know about US but Samsung is very popular in Europe these days. I own an sgs3 and had an sgs before, I didn't chose out of habit but researched some before getting this one... alternatives were htc one x and nexus 4 and both have worse battery and non-removable stuff. The nexus 4 battery tested really bad, not to mention I would need to buy it from Germany since google play doesn't allow me to buy it here.
Maybe if next nexus is good, I guess the software updates might be worth it, but I think Samsung also does a pretty good job with updates and the hardware. They also have pretty good warranty, for the premium products like sgs3 you have on site repair, if it's broken you report it through the website and a guy comes to your house and fixes it there. No one wants to have a broken phone to begin with but with these modern devices you can never know when you hit a faulty one and it's reassuring to have such service. Especially with the 2 years + 2 months warranty.
It might be country specific, but here in Hungary I heard a lot of bad stuff about Sony in regards to warranty repairs, for instance so I would never buy a Sony unless they improve drastically...
I'm not a fan of Touchwiz (Samsung launcher) but I use nova launcher anyway, and I usually just freeze the unnecessary bloatware with Titanium Backup pro so it doesn't use any ram unnecesarily.
I guess this is the main reason for Android - I am not sure I could ever use a boring and restricted device like Apple or Windows smartphones. Once you go Android you don't go back, with all its faults... well for most people I guess... it's a different mindset, more suitable for people a bit interested in technology.

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #289 on: Wed, 01 May 2013, 08:58:43 »
Got an HTC One... Love it! 9.5/10

Offline Paspie

« Reply #290 on: Thu, 09 May 2013, 07:43:16 »
I'm posting this on a Galaxy SII, but I'd like an HTC One X+ before the end of the year. That was the last/most technologically advanced phone to use the Sensation style body, which I'd prefer to the new HTC One (no prefixes). I don't care for any of the default software though, because I can flash my own kernels and ROMs. :)

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:08:02 »
Joining the Android camp...  :)   Galaxy S4 w/ Vaja leather case.

More

More

More
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:12:55 by reaper »
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline Paspie

« Reply #292 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:10:40 »
Don't forget the screen protector...

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
« Reply #293 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:11:06 »
IPhone 4 from January of 2011...
i think i was due for an upgrade in early 2013, but never got it.

the glass in front of my front camera is cracked, so i can't take good pictures...and haven't been able to for the last 7 months...besides that, i love this phone :)

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #294 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:11:32 »

Yah, will probably get that next.  :)
Din Eli

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #295 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:12:38 »

Don't do it, man. Mama says screen protectors are the devil. Also, they suck. I've been through tons of them, even the "really good" ones that are expensive, and the best thing I ever did was take it off.

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #296 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:14:48 »
My previous phone (iPhone 4S) which I had for almost 2 years without a screen protector.  No scratches, no mark whatsoever.  I hate those bubbles on the screen protectors (some of them just won't go away).
Din Eli

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
« Reply #297 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:16:16 »
My previous phone (iPhone 4S) which I had for almost 2 years without a screen protector.  No scratches, no mark whatsoever.  I hate those bubbles on the screen protectors (some of them just won't go away).

no screen protectors 4 lyfe

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #298 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:31:40 »
IPhone 4 from January of 2011...
i think i was due for an upgrade in early 2013, but never got it.

the glass in front of my front camera is cracked, so i can't take good pictures...and haven't been able to for the last 7 months...besides that, i love this phone :)

When you get your summer job, go on eBay and buy an iPhone 4 replacement back glass.

I'm also a member of the no screen protectors club. I used to use an Otterbox Defender case, and I ripped the stupid plastic out that covers the screen. Now I use a Magpul Field case.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #299 on: Fri, 10 May 2013, 17:34:26 »
Joining the Android camp...  :)   Galaxy S4 w/ Vaja leather case.

More
Show Image

More
Show Image

More
Show Image

Welcome the club!

When you get your summer job, go on eBay and buy an iPhone 4 replacement back glass.

I'm also a member of the no screen protectors club. I used to use an Otterbox Defender case, and I ripped the stupid plastic out that covers the screen. Now I use a Magpul Field case.

Haha no screen protectors club. My phone is always naked on all sides :)