Author Topic: Blizzard Heroes of the Storm Alpha  (Read 7865 times)

Offline Zombly

• Zombie Enthusiast
Re: Blizzard Heroes of the Storm Alpha
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 12:59:49 »
LoL doesn't have amazing graphics for sure, but Blizzard Heroes of the Storm's graphics are definitely better than LoL...

I'll have to wait to test it myself I guess, could of just been a poor stream quality, do you enjoy it?

« Last Edit: Tue, 01 April 2014, 13:21:53 by Zombly »
In the process of my custom Zombie board
[WTB MX Zombro's]

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 13:10:24 »
[qupte]LoL doesn't have amazing graphics for sure, but Blizzard Heroes of the Storm's graphics are definitely better than LoL...

I'll have to wait to test it myself I guess, could of just been a poor stream quality, do you enjoy it?
[/quote]

It's fun, but I agree with what Baldgye said earlier:

Yeah I've heard a lot of dota/lol players thinking it's neat and then never playing it again due to it's simplicity and seeming lack of depth and variety... Seems like bad times if the moba guys are 'meh' on it...
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 14:41:11 »
well right now the technical alpha's player pool is very limited.  IF you're pugging your 5 team and go up against a premade 5, you'll have a bad time.

Regarding the graphics, its using the SC2 engine as originally this was an SC2 mod.  So yeah its not 100% optimized, but should look better than LoL.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 01 April 2014, 15:14:22 »
If you want to debate graphics, go play dota 1, where you can't even tell what side heroes are on by looking at their HP bar.

**** was hard when I was new.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90