Author Topic: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS  (Read 570877 times)

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: [GB] E8-V1 Custom TKL - SORTING THE BOARDS
« Reply #750 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 00:36:09 »

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #751 on: Thu, 31 August 2017, 22:51:32 »
If u guys have any question
plz contact me
www.531229973@qq.com
Or
exclusive19933@gmail.com

i prefer to the first email .

Gmail not available in my country need vpn

Offline Ser[A]ph

« Reply #752 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 07:02:22 »
Thanks for keeping us updated dude

Still hoping to grab my board (at least in this month) lel

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #753 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:19:03 »
Purple is done.

Thanks for the update excluisve!

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #754 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 06:48:58 »
plate and nameplate ready done i will post pic here

it wast much time coz typhoon comes again and again

From 29/ 8  to now jhoang still not response me

I will sent plate to the address where I sent to the board

Offline alveeno

« Reply #755 on: Thu, 07 September 2017, 09:56:46 »
plate and nameplate ready done i will post pic here

it wast much time coz typhoon comes again and again

From 29/ 8  to now jhoang still not response me

I will sent plate to the address where I sent to the board

Looking forward to those pics

Offline Aox

« Reply #756 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 10:29:10 »
After no response from Jhoang, I escalated my PP dispute to a claim.  There were no responses to my claim.  I now have my money back.

I'm out, good luck to you still hoping for this.  It does seem like there are parts somewhere in Asia, hopefully you will get them.

I have a baby on its way now, this is for the best for me. I'm sorry Exclusive, that this is happening to you.  You seem like a good man.

-Aox

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #757 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 11:02:11 »
i have also issued a dispute through paypal with no response from jhoang. i intend to leave the dispute open until my kit has been delivered, and cancel if everything arrives as ordered. i really hate doing this in any group buy, but with all that has happened, i feel i need to protect myself.

Offline Yayification

« Reply #758 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 16:11:17 »
I recommend people take a look at smittysteve's post in the E6-V2 topic as it sheds some light on what's going on with the E8-V1 gb as well. I am more on the hopeful side and willing to stay in without any disputes at this point. A response from Jhoang would be really appreciated though considering he hasn't been active on geekhack since 8/20.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #759 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 16:14:12 »
I recommend people take a look at smittysteve's post in the E6-V2 topic as it sheds some light on what's going on with the E8-V1 gb as well. I am more on the hopeful side and willing to stay in without any disputes at this point. A response from Jhoang would be really appreciated though considering he hasn't been active on geekhack since 8/20.

I'll put it here for ease:  (quote from smittysteve on other board)

Oh boy... where to start. I do have some updates and information from both Jhoang and Exclusive, though I'm a bit unsure if proper to broadcast. However, I feel like we are all in this together, so I think it's best to share. There is no doubt that it's is a complicated situation at this point and I'm still sorting out what I think of it all. I'll try to lay out what I know and we can discuss. My utmost hope is that Jhoang joins us in the discussion because as I've encouraged him directly, short of him being involved with us in public on GH, all we can do is speculate and wonder and trade shards of information.

I exchanged some messages with Jhoang yesterday on Facebook. I've tried via Geekhack and email a few times with no success, so decided to try Facebook. I did have a nice series of responses from him there. I learned that E8-V1 should start shipping next week as he has plates and badges back from Exclusive. That's excellent news- I can't wait to see that board! Just a note here- when I have had responses from Jhoang, they have been pleasant and in my opinion, he means well. I do not believe Jhoang is scamming us. That is just my personal feeling (maybe mixed in with my pathological optimism and trust for other humans), but I think he wants to make keyboards, not run off with our money.

The less good news is that his PayPal is very frozen, as you might expect with the amount of contested charges on the E8-V1. (FWIW, I don't fault anyone for contesting that either- we have been left in the dark with no or wrong information again and again.) Due to that, Exclusive has yet to be paid for the E6-V2 project. Here, I am really confused. Exclusive has shared that he's making the E6 for Chinese GB anyway, so he can make the E6 for us too. I have paid for my E6-V2 and to be honest, I don't want or care about any drama or who does what, I just want the frigging board- it's stunning. So, I am considering contesting that payment and re-paying Exclusive directly for the board. However, Jhoang has said that he is the designer of the boards and Exclusive is the manufacturer. I hesitate to share this, because it's all really unclear to me. I've asked some additional questions around this... In some ways, it would make sense to reorganize the buy with Exclusive based on the communication history of Jhoang vs. Exclusive. But if Jhoang is the designer, then we need him, I think??

I for one am still very willing to trust Jhoang on both buys. Call me crazy, but I am. He has not run the buys well, again, just my opinion, but when you look at Revo, Kin, Yuktsi, LZ, Duck (via Elton)- other boards at similar price points, I also expect some professionalism from the runners (though no one is immune to GB bumps). It would be hard to argue that we have seen a steady hand in leading the buy to date from Jhoang, but heck, I want to see him get there and do better and I'm willing to leave my money in his hands as a sign of faith I trust him to improve those aspects of keyboard making/ selling. Everyone should make their own call regarding that decision and my personal caveat there is that I need to hear from Jhoang in public channels to hold on to any of my faith and keep my money. Without his re-reappearance, I'm afraid I'm out too and will either look to work with Exclusive directly or move on to the next board.

Sorry if I've shared too much opinion or rambled, but I hope it helps everyone understand where I believe these buys are currently at.

Your turn, Jhoang. :)

« Last Edit: Fri, 08 September 2017, 16:18:59 by reececonrad »

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #760 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 16:23:27 »
You know, I don't think any of us want him to fail. I ordered an MAO board with all the name plates possible and spent a lot on it. I want the board but Johangs doing everything possible to make us nervous. Exclusive has done what they can, but ultimately they're only the manufacturer.

Jhoang: step up. Communicate. Just tell us what's going on. Fear breeds in a vacuum, and you're letting all the air out dude.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #761 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 16:42:22 »
I have no remorse for the people that paid for an E6. They knew what they were getting into - or at least should have looked at this mess first besides rolling that dice.
-Dana

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
« Reply #762 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 17:02:28 »
I have no remorse for the people that paid for an E6. They knew what they were getting into - or at least should have looked at this mess first besides rolling that dice.

180 days is a long time lol. What exactly is the dice roll here?

Offline smittysteve

• Tea > Coffee. Clack > Thwock.
« Reply #763 on: Fri, 08 September 2017, 17:06:51 »

Yup agreed and as someone in E8 as well as E6, I rolled the dice on trusting Jhoang and Exclusive and I paid my invoice. I'm not crying over the E6. This is like Kickstarter- there is a real chance that at the end of the day, you might get spit-all-nothing. If losing that money causes such mental anguish or makes you unable to pay rent, buy something already built from mm. There's no woe is me in my post- hope it didn't come across like that. Just trying to shine some light on the buy(s) overall since we aren't really getting it from the leader.

I'll put it here for ease:  (quote from smittysteve on other board)

Oh boy... where to start. I do have some updates and information from both Jhoang and Exclusive, though I'm a bit unsure if proper to broadcast. However, I feel like we are all in this together, so I think it's best to share. There is no doubt that it's is a complicated situation at this point and I'm still sorting out what I think of it all. I'll try to lay out what I know and we can discuss. My utmost hope is that Jhoang joins us in the discussion because as I've encouraged him directly, short of him being involved with us in public on GH, all we can do is speculate and wonder and trade shards of information.

I exchanged some messages with Jhoang yesterday on Facebook. I've tried via Geekhack and email a few times with no success, so decided to try Facebook. I did have a nice series of responses from him there. I learned that E8-V1 should start shipping next week as he has plates and badges back from Exclusive. That's excellent news- I can't wait to see that board! Just a note here- when I have had responses from Jhoang, they have been pleasant and in my opinion, he means well. I do not believe Jhoang is scamming us. That is just my personal feeling (maybe mixed in with my pathological optimism and trust for other humans), but I think he wants to make keyboards, not run off with our money.

The less good news is that his PayPal is very frozen, as you might expect with the amount of contested charges on the E8-V1. (FWIW, I don't fault anyone for contesting that either- we have been left in the dark with no or wrong information again and again.) Due to that, Exclusive has yet to be paid for the E6-V2 project. Here, I am really confused. Exclusive has shared that he's making the E6 for Chinese GB anyway, so he can make the E6 for us too. I have paid for my E6-V2 and to be honest, I don't want or care about any drama or who does what, I just want the frigging board- it's stunning. So, I am considering contesting that payment and re-paying Exclusive directly for the board. However, Jhoang has said that he is the designer of the boards and Exclusive is the manufacturer. I hesitate to share this, because it's all really unclear to me. I've asked some additional questions around this... In some ways, it would make sense to reorganize the buy with Exclusive based on the communication history of Jhoang vs. Exclusive. But if Jhoang is the designer, then we need him, I think??

I for one am still very willing to trust Jhoang on both buys. Call me crazy, but I am. He has not run the buys well, again, just my opinion, but when you look at Revo, Kin, Yuktsi, LZ, Duck (via Elton)- other boards at similar price points, I also expect some professionalism from the runners (though no one is immune to GB bumps). It would be hard to argue that we have seen a steady hand in leading the buy to date from Jhoang, but heck, I want to see him get there and do better and I'm willing to leave my money in his hands as a sign of faith I trust him to improve those aspects of keyboard making/ selling. Everyone should make their own call regarding that decision and my personal caveat there is that I need to hear from Jhoang in public channels to hold on to any of my faith and keep my money. Without his re-reappearance, I'm afraid I'm out too and will either look to work with Exclusive directly or move on to the next board.

Sorry if I've shared too much opinion or rambled, but I hope it helps everyone understand where I believe these buys are currently at.

Your turn, Jhoang. :)

Thanks for cross-posting. I meant to do that, then got pulled over to something else (*SQUIRREL*).

Offline alveeno

« Reply #764 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 14:02:36 »
In the OP, Jhoang states exclusive is the designer and maker of E8

Offline dante

« Reply #765 on: Sat, 09 September 2017, 14:17:08 »
People would be less nervous if for example he popped on to say "I'm segregating the corn and nuts from my poop, I'll get back to you soon" would put peoples mind at ease quicker than logging in and not responding to anyone.

Offline Vloshko

« Reply #766 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 03:34:35 »
Back from Burning Man, never filed a dispute. Hoping for the best. I really want this board!
Keycap Compendium

Discord: Vloshko#1327

Key Cap Wishlist

2019: Configure Optimal Audio Settings

HHKB Pro 2, Model M, Unicorn X Legend, ESPECTRO 96, SaiB CP, E8-V1.

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #767 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 06:27:36 »
plate and nameplate shipped to jhoang .

all plate re anode and almost80%nameplate re anode

nameplate not all need re anode saw the pic below

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #768 on: Sun, 10 September 2017, 06:39:49 »

Nice!
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline ak_xf1re

• Daydreamer
« Reply #769 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 12:47:46 »

Heard anything from Jhoang yet?

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #770 on: Thu, 14 September 2017, 17:43:38 »

Heard anything from Jhoang yet?
not yet

Offline Vloshko

« Reply #771 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 02:27:13 »
excluisve, thank you very much for the updates from your end!
Keycap Compendium

Key Cap Wishlist

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #772 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 10:01:09 »
excluisve, thank you very much for the updates from your end!
You are welcome.
is my job.

Offline Vloshko

« Reply #773 on: Fri, 15 September 2017, 16:57:24 »

Please check your order here: https://goo.gl/ghB1IL to see if there is any mistake before invoices are going out!

jhoang why did you remove the assembly options that were on the spreadsheet initially?
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 September 2017, 16:58:59 by Vloshko »
Keycap Compendium

Key Cap Wishlist

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #774 on: Sun, 17 September 2017, 13:12:28 »

Offline Faux

« Reply #775 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 17:48:37 »
I see a lot of people say that they have spoke with Jhoang, but he never seems to talk in his threads. Does he have a reason for ghosting his GBs? Kinda worrying that he is gone, and it is unfair to Excluisve that he needs to pick up the ball. I originally joined this GB due to the fast turn around time, but it seems like it is ending up like any other GB...

Offline nevaenuf

« Reply #776 on: Mon, 18 September 2017, 19:54:42 »
Not like any other group buy.  The F77 model m replacement has taken significantly longer, but it's also run very well.  I've not lost faith in that buy.  The Mira SE is also taking a long time but ninjadoc and Photoelectric are great communicators.  Length of time usually isn't an issue for me.  I know I'm not buying an off the shelf product.  But trust should be maintained.  Even if things are going badly.

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #777 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 15:45:48 »
claim finally went through, and got my refund. it really sucks to have to had gone down this route, as i placed a lot of faith with jhoang and the delivery of these boards. part of me still thinks they'll come in sooner or later, but this was too much money to wait for a "what if" scenario.

good luck to the rest of you

Offline Oscar2177

« Reply #778 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 16:11:57 »
claim finally went through, and got my refund. it really sucks to have to had gone down this route, as i placed a lot of faith with jhoang and the delivery of these boards. part of me still thinks they'll come in sooner or later, but this was too much money to wait for a "what if" scenario.

Did johang ship anything to you. I'm having like most people problems with the E6-V2 group buy.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #779 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 16:26:50 »

Did johang ship anything to you. I'm having like most people problems with the E6-V2 group buy.

Oh dear.  You might want to read the other 12 pages above about how he has gone silent and no one has received anything.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #780 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 16:36:53 »

Oh dear.  You might want to read the other 12 pages above about how he has gone silent and no one has received anything.

^^^
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline excluisve

• * Maker
  • Making & Thinking.
« Reply #781 on: Tue, 19 September 2017, 20:39:34 »

Offline Faux

« Reply #782 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 01:26:10 »
Excluisve, how are things currently going? Are all things being shipped to Jhoang for him to handle? Or are you going to ship directly to us. Sadly, this is taking too much time, so I have opened a dispute with paypal. I will not escalate to a claim if I am confident that I will still get my board. However, with the way things are currently going, I'm not sure if we ever will. Do you need someone to proxy for all U.S. shipments? If so, pm me and we can work something out. I just want to see this GB get completed.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #783 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 05:02:42 »
plates and nameplates were shipped to jhoang approximately 10 days ago. since jhoang already has all the other components in his possesion, there is no reason for exclusive to send the plates anywhere else. only thing jhoang needs to do now is to assemble and/or ship the orders, but it looks like he cancelled the assembly plan and doesn't currently have the funds to ship out the boards, if my intepretation of his silence is correct. he's went back so many times on his words that even i no longer trust in him at this point

Offline ak_xf1re

• Daydreamer
« Reply #784 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 09:09:33 »
plates and nameplates were shipped to jhoang approximately 10 days ago. since jhoang already has all the other components in his possesion, there is no reason for exclusive to send the plates anywhere else. only thing jhoang needs to do now is to assemble and/or ship the orders, but it looks like he cancelled the assembly plan and doesn't currently have the funds to ship out the boards, if my intepretation of his silence is correct. he's went back so many times on his words that even i no longer trust in him at this point

Agreed, there's not much Excluisve can do but to send the plates and nameplates to Jhoang, unfortunately my Paypal dispute period has ended and I gave Jhoang a chance after his last update so lets just hope he will send out our boards soon!

Offline PurpleURP

« Reply #785 on: Wed, 20 September 2017, 14:09:53 »
yeah i'm in it for the long haul.  just want the board.

Offline YH YOON

« Reply #786 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 20:13:39 »
please

Offline alveeno

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #788 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 22:59:14 »
please

shoot.  I was hoping that was the secret word and it would make our boards ship

Offline Faux

« Reply #789 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 00:48:34 »
I think that if we don't get another update within the next week, I'm probably going to back out of this GB...

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #790 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 00:57:57 »
I think that if we don't get another update within the next week, I'm probably going to back out of this GB...

I wouldn't even wait the week if I were you.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline anhkieet

« Reply #791 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 08:56:16 »
Hi everyone, my friend just got it a few hours ago

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #792 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 09:08:40 »
The GB is still going? I was afraid it was going to be dead in the water, if it's still going on, then I'm gonna cancel my disputes.
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #793 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 09:16:28 »
Hi everyone, my friend just got it a few hours ago

Thanks for sharing.  Where is your friend located?

Offline anhkieet

« Reply #794 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 09:22:30 »
In Vietnam, our community has had a discussion about the E8-V1 GB this evening. I heard from my friends that Jhoang had some personal problems (maybe health problems), even his friends could not contact him and he has transferred all the work to a team member, but this guy is very busy recently. He is a prestige in our community and I hope you guys can give him more time and trust him. Many thank

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #795 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 09:35:08 »
In Vietnam, our community has had a discussion about the E8-V1 GB this evening. I heard from my friends that Jhoang had some personal problems (maybe health problems), even his friends could not contact him and he has transferred all the work to a team member, but this guy is very busy recently. He is a prestige in our community and I hope you guys can give him more time and trust him. Many thank

Great news.  As you can see, there is a lot of discussion here about this project and the lack of communication from Jhoang.  If the new team member who has taken over could take a few minutes to join in the discussion it would relieve a lot of worries in this community.  Perhaps you can pass the word along? There are a lot of people considering PayPal disputes and refunds, so if he could spare a few minutes to let us all know the plan it would save a lot of trouble down the road.

Offline Panzerhawx

• Endgame is a lie. You just end up buying more.
    • cartel
« Reply #796 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 09:39:56 »
Could you perhaps post images of the threads from your community? Any evidence of this would be nice. I feel that a lot of us - even those who didn't want to doubt jhoang - are sitting on the fence at this point. If you have any info of this "prestige" team member, that'd be great.

Offline anhkieet

« Reply #797 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 09:58:00 »
Could you perhaps post images of the threads from your community? Any evidence of this would be nice. I feel that a lot of us - even those who didn't want to doubt jhoang - are sitting on the fence at this point. If you have any info of this "prestige" team member, that'd be great.

After the discussion, most people trusts Jhoang, everything will be ok

Offline cuongnt91

« Reply #798 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 10:17:54 »
everyone, are u ready? let's prepare switch and keycap

Offline gt1989

« Reply #799 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 10:19:58 »
everyone, are u ready? let's prepare switch and keycap
Looks good. Did you assemble this yourself or did you get their assembly service?