geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

[Artisan] Oddish Bathing in its Planter! Artisan Raffle Sale

(1/5) > >>

TaurusTrades:

Hi Pokemon trainers!
Summer time is just around the corner! Entering this hot season we're seeing more and more Oddish babies hiding under the canopy of large trees to escape the scorching sun! I've taken some in to shelter, but they're coming in by the dozen and it's too much for me to handle by myself. I need some help to protect all these babies!
This a 1u, 100% resin, keycap designed for mechanical keyboards with a Cherry MX stem.

Raffle Info: Form https://forms.gle/sxRzJqYEwk6tsBxZA and pictures https://imgur.com/a/GvW7yl3 

The form will be open until Monday, May 30, 4PM EST
Cap Price: $50USD ($63CAD) + shipping
Estimated shipment date: Monday, June 6

It was very fun making them! What Pokemon do you want to see next?
Thanks for your time in checking out my sale!

_________________________________________________________________________________________
My website: www.taurustrades.ca
Instagram: instagram.com/taurus_trades
TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@taurustrades
Discord: discord.gg/MdWwn4VmUb

1am_Icy:
Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: 1am_Icy on Sat, 29 August 2020, 23:04:53 ---Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the support! No plans at the moment, but possibly in the future!

dollhouse:
I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: dollhouse on Mon, 31 August 2020, 19:57:20 ---I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

--- End quote ---

I've sent you a pm!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version