Author Topic: Recommendation on how to get a Ninja Brown? Or MJ1 Brown?  (Read 1132 times)

Offline winterbear

Recommendation on how to get a Ninja Brown? Or MJ1 Brown?
« on: Tue, 07 June 2011, 20:11:44 »
Hi people,

So basically I live in Canada, and Amazon.com doesn't ship up north (sigh. WHY CAN'T WE GET ANYTHING HERE?) and I was deciding between a Majestouch (1) and a Ninja.

The reason why I am undecided about that is because I heard the MJ2 is a little bit more...friction-y at the bottom? To be honest I had a Leopold Brown, but I didn't really like it because it was soft at the bottom. Can anybody speak to how the MJ1 vs MJ2 vs Leopold?

As to the other problem: it's that I can't really decide whether to order from Armygroup, Suntec or wait until some GH'er decide to sell one of these boards. The only problem with ordering it from AG or Suntec is because I am afraid there might be some problem, and sending the keyboard back to Taiwan or HK is not something I want to do. Realistically, shipping is already pretty expensive, so I probably would just suck it up, albeit unwillingly.

So.... any ideas on what I should do? Or which keyboard I should choose?
Current:
Realforce 87U, Niz Plum Atom 68 (35g), CM Storm QF Blue

Previously Owned:
Leopold Tenkeyless Brown, Leopold Tenkeyless Blue, HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, Charcoal), Poker X Red

Offline scribble

Recommendation on how to get a Ninja Brown? Or MJ1 Brown?
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 07 June 2011, 20:19:45 »
if you can wait, i'd stalk out some ebay deals.

I ended up getting a filco blue majestouch(1) for 90 bucks with shipping, it came with 5 other keycaps that i don't use, and a duster and keycap remover.

I stalked out Das, ducky and filco keyboards on ebay for a good week and i'm glad i did that because it was worth it.
Filco Majestouch Tenkeyless Cherry MX Blue | PLU ML-87 Cherry MX Red