Author Topic: tinymakesthings | cooking...  (Read 129254 times)

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
    • Check out my stuff here!
Re: tinymakesthings // Sushkey Sale [COMPLETE]
« Reply #100 on: Thu, 29 September 2016, 18:54:41 »
oh nice, but ya a bit pricey, do you know if they have a bundle order thing? Like if we order 20 of one will it get reduced?
Yeah, it does look like there's discounts for higher amounts ordered (i.e. looking at the Tamago one, it's roughly $2.4 at 5, $2 at 10, $1.6 at 25) but only within individual designs and not cross designs.

Offline Dr_Alphabet

« Reply #101 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 12:28:05 »
Just wanted to share my latest addition with everyone.

I <3 Tiny
Look at me. Look at me. Look what I can do. I'm amazing - Peter Gabriel

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 13:46:58 »
That hair... cannot unsee...

Offline Dr_Alphabet

« Reply #103 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 13:52:23 »
That hair... cannot unsee...

your life must be pretty hard if a single cat hair is your trigger lol. I have 3 cats so keeping every single hair off my desk and keyboard is near impossible ...i try
Look at me. Look at me. Look what I can do. I'm amazing - Peter Gabriel

Offline mes09

« Reply #104 on: Mon, 03 October 2016, 18:13:11 »
Just got mine! Thanks Tiny it's awesome.

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
Re: tinymakesthings // Extra Life Charity Raffle
« Reply #105 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 12:15:34 »
Heyo!

As a small time streamer, I wanted to participate in ExtraLife this year. Extra Life is this huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers. I'm planning on doing a stream this Saturday to help raise money for my local children's hospital. My goal is $500 this year! Damn guys, moving onto next goal of $1000! In addition to the stream, I will be hosting raffles for donors!

I'm very excited for the raffle prizes this time around. I have some of my own stuff up for raffle but thought it would be even better to partner with some other artisans. It was pretty last minute, but I've reached out to many artisans in the community and they have offered to pitch in some of their keycaps to put into the pool! There is also a last pool of games to pass on the joys of gaming!

Pool A - MX Artisans
Pool B - Topre Artisans
Pool C - Games : OW, Rocket League, TableTop Simulator

Cough, not to name drop, cough, but here's a list of some of the artisans so far (in no particular order):
ImpendingxDoom
alveeno
Krytone (KRAP)
Sneaky Potato (KeyForge)
Bambino (Suited Up)
nocturalowl (Navacaps)
RocketGruntJake (Just Another Keymaker)
dgneo
cozmosis
jpecina
raenbo (Aerokeys)
redbanshee (Bad News caps)
eat_the_food (Nightcaps)
fendent
KeyKollectiv
zorberema (Zorb caps)
rpeterclark
nubbinator
Mattc777
Softkeys
widdlekitty
(and me!)
and mrboovn who has graciously donated some of his artisan keycaps though he is not one himself!

If I didn't contact you (apologies! I just went through the most recent sale threads for a general list of active artisans), and you are an artisan that wants to contribute, please PM me :)

Each dollar you donate is equivalent to 1 raffle ticket, and you can put them into different pools if you would like. After you donate, you will need to fill out the raffle form below (need to include a screenshot of the receipt email for verification purchases). You can wait until more of the caps are revealed to fill out the raffle form! I'm not trying to be mean, but there is a $3 min donation to be entered into the raffles! Please also note, if you donate totally anonymously (there's also an option only to let me see your name, which is fine), you will not be able to participate in the raffle because I can't verify your identity :(

I will be updating which artisans and caps will be in the pools (hopefully with some pics).

For my stream, I'm planning on doing a mix of gaming + creative content (I show my clay crafting process on stream!) for 12 hours from 2pm to 2am. There will also be stream only giveaways, so stop by and hangout for some more chances to win stuff :)

Twitch Channel
Extra Life Page
Raffle Entry Form

Just wanted to say thank you in advance to anyone that donates, whether in caps, through money, or even just your time spent watching my stream. I appreciate it dearly <3 And I know so will the kids!

FAQs (updating this as more questions get asked :P)
Q: What happens if I make another donation and I have already filled out the form once?
A: Fill out the form again, but make sure you use the same information (username, donor name) as you did before so we can consolidate your raffle entries!

Q: When do I have to fill out the raffle form by?
A: Raffle form will close roughly at 8am on Sunday, Nov. 6th (Pacific). The drawing will happen on Sunday, and winners should be announced Sunday as well.

Q: Can I win more than once?
A: Yep! Each cap/set will be raffled off individually. If you win, that single ticket will be discarded, but you still will have the rest of your tickets (i.e. if you donated $25 and won once, you still have 24 entries). This is so that if someone was to donate a really large amount of money, it seems fair they can win > 1 cap. We might have to implement a win cap ceiling if the amount gets too high (so we can still spread some love around!) but for the moment, you can win multiple caps, for as many times.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2016, 04:20:57 by tinymakesthings »

Offline esplin2966

« Reply #106 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 12:30:53 »
Hey man, just want to say that it's awesome that you're doing this charity raffle. Love initiatives like this.

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #107 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 14:39:15 »
Hey man, just want to say that it's awesome that you're doing this charity raffle. Love initiatives like this.

Thank you! This wouldn't be possible without all you guys though, so it's you who I should thank!

Alrighty, I know you guys are curious what's going to be included... Will be revealing some of the caps, stay tuned!

First off,
We have some RPTR blanks in the MX pool from rpeterclark, you can check out his progress thread here:

Donor Red blank (MX)

Sakura pink blank (MX)

Minty Fresh blank (MX)

Don't make me rpeter myself! Go and donate to help out kids in hospitals!!
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:31:43 by tinymakesthings »

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #108 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 14:56:43 »
Hey. :)

Always wonderful to see community members throwing a charity sale/auction/raffle!  :thumb:

Donated myself too. Only one question what do I put under What name did you donate under? Can't really figure it out.

Good luck and hope you quickly surpass the donation goal!
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline BlueStarman

« Reply #109 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 15:08:07 »

Always wonderful to see community members throwing a charity sale/auction/raffle!  :thumb:

Donated myself too. Only one question what do I put under What name did you donate under? Can't really figure it out.

The donor name on your receipt ;D

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #110 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 15:09:06 »

That question is meant to help match up your raffle form to your actual donation. So when you donated, you had to enter a name (first name + last name usually), that's the name I'm looking for! Or, if you created an account, I think it's still the first name and last name you signed up with.

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #111 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 15:18:11 »

That question is meant to help match up your raffle form to your actual donation. So when you donated, you had to enter a name (first name + last name usually), that's the name I'm looking for! Or, if you created an account, I think it's still the first name and last name you signed up with.

Ok, thanks. Submitted my form. Not a native English speaker and my mind couldn't quite process that question for some reason . :D

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline yowaffle

« Reply #112 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 16:54:57 »
Good luck reaching your goal!
V60 [MQC] | KC60 [Zealiostotles] | Leopold FC660c [Topre] |  Ducky Shine 4 [MX Brown] | MiniVan [Zealios]

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #113 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 16:59:40 »
Donation in!  Thank you for doing such a good thing for the kiddos.  I know you will have no problem blowing right past your $500 goal.

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline Stevec

« Reply #114 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 17:13:51 »
Donated. I hope you reach and then surpass your goal dude, this is a great thing you're doing.

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #115 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 18:54:53 »
Thanks to everyone that donated so far! We are over 50% of the original 500 goal... Seems like we might reach this soon enough... We can probably bump it to a higher tier soon :O

Here we've got some of alveeno's Paw caps (MX), you can checkout their progress thread here:

So cute!

Press the paws button on your life right now, and go donate to be able to win this adorable keycap!
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:32:10 by tinymakesthings »

Offline jlancer

• Hopeless Romantic
« Reply #116 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 19:10:59 »
Just donated! :D This is a great cause, and I hope you reach past your goal! Definitely gonna check out the stream for a few hours on the 5th. I'm still fairly new to the geekhack/MK community, but I love how the community is able to come together for causes like this. Definitely hope to be more involved and contribute more to the community as I learn more and more.

Offline esplin2966

« Reply #117 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 19:32:38 »
Thanks to everyone that donated so far! We are over 50% of the original 500 goal... Seems like we might reach this soon enough... We can probably bump it to a higher tier soon :O

Here we've got some of alveeno's Paw caps, you can checkout their progress thread here:

So cute!
Show Image

Press the paws button on your life right now, and go donate to be able to win this adorable keycap!

Are these in pool 1 or 2? Edit: Actually, his setup has MX stem, so it's Pool A.
« Last Edit: Thu, 03 November 2016, 21:00:10 by esplin2966 »

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #118 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 21:23:03 »
I'll try and have albums up for the different Pools when I have more photos!

Next up, we have an Osiris prototype keycap (MX) from Sneaky Potato (KeyForge)! Looks like they're getting ready for a sale soon, be sure to check out their sale thread!

Don't go running to your mummy if you miss out on getting your hands on one of these keycaps!
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:27:00 by tinymakesthings »

Offline esplin2966

« Reply #119 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 21:31:35 »
I'll try and have albums up for the different Pools when I have more photos!

Next up, we have an Osiris prototype keycap from Sneaky Potato (KeyForge)! Looks like they're getting ready for a sale soon, be sure to check out their sale thread!

Show Image

Don't go running to your mummy if you miss out on getting your hands on one of these keycaps!

I actually LOVE this design. Getting mad hyped right now.

Offline Stevec

« Reply #120 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 22:23:15 »
So many awesome designs so far... Are people eligible to win more than once?

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #121 on: Thu, 03 November 2016, 22:44:23 »
Annndd we're at 80% of my initial $500 goal. So changing goal to $1000. I believe!

With that, here's another artisan who donated to the raffle!

A couple of pretty peonies (MX), from RocketGruntJake, aka Just Another Keymaker (and matching the colors of Extra Life!). Check out his sale thread:

Every peony counts! And 100 of then counts towards an entry for one of these beautiful flowers.

« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:27:21 by tinymakesthings »

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #122 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 04:50:25 »
Wow, we have surpassed the initial $500 goal already :O Thank you so much to everyone that donated so far! We will continue to push and see how much more we can raise :)

As promised, here are some more of the keycaps that are being raffled off!

We've got Krytone's KRAP keys (MX) (sale thread) (I don't know why they're called KRAP anymore, as they are pretty non-crapstic to me...):

(Dragon, Keytis and Oso the clown)

Are you Keyti me?? Quit Dragon your feet, KRAP your wallet and get over here. Oso, don't forget to fill out the form after you donate!

Also, we have two caps from Bambino (Suited Up caps, sale thread):

Jade Empire Keybuto (MX)

Tiffany Tone Hugo (MX)

There Hugo, two more reasons to donate (as if helping kids in need wasn't enough??)!

And one more reveal, there's nocturalowl (Navacaps, sale thread) who has offered up a handful of his Symbio caps.

(TMX)

You can't venom all, but you can win one of these!

#sorrynotsorryforthepuns
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:28:53 by tinymakesthings »

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #123 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 06:28:26 »
Sorry to ask but would you be so kind and maybe add stem types to the raffle keycaps? I really like those KRAP Oso's and want to know if have chances of winning them. :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #124 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 10:04:02 »
This is so awesome, tiny. Don't have much these days so I can't pitch in much, but I'm-a still donating at least something. I'm sure we'll reach the next landmark!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #125 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 11:01:42 »
Woot woot! Looks like an awesome lineup of keys! Can't wait for the stream

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #126 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 11:25:51 »
So many awesome designs so far... Are people eligible to win more than once?
I just added this question to the FAQ, thanks for asking!

A: Yep! Each cap/set will be raffled off individually. If you win, that single ticket will be discarded, but you still will have the rest of your tickets (i.e. if you donated $25 and won once, you still have 24 entries). This is so that if someone was to donate a really large amount of money, it seems fair they can win > 1 cap. We might have to implement a win cap ceiling if the amount gets too high (so we can still spread some love around!) but for the moment, you can win multiple caps, for as many times.

Sorry to ask but would you be so kind and maybe add stem types to the raffle keycaps? I really like those KRAP Oso's and want to know if have chances of winning them. :D
Yes, so sorry about that! I'm just a big blob right now trying to keep track of everything that's happening. Hopefully can get an album of all the caps and labeled with stem types!

Offline pinkizhip

• No, you're a towel.
    • Prime Caps
« Reply #127 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 11:53:52 »
Haha I just finished reading through this thread. Thanks for hosting this charity event! Its actually a neat overview of many different designs which is super neat, the ultimate mystery raffle! The puns take it to the next level for me though. :thumb: Nice work.
Check out our Artisan keys at Primecaps.ca

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #128 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:23:57 »
Alright, there's an album now for the caps, and I will be adding to this! Stem type is indicated (there are more Topre coming, I promise!): http://imgur.com/a/6XHyZ

We've got 3 cute little Keytsune (MX) by Softkeys (Keylusion, sale thread):

What the fox are you doing just staring?? Get up and go donate!!

And still more! dgneo (MF caps, sale thread) joining the fray with some colorful caps:

Heliodor Esc/Fn (Topre)

Zev: Cherry Cough (MX)

Zev: Nurple (MX)

Zev-eryone can make a difference! That means you!

OMG MORE? YES. This is great news! NO, THIS IS BAD NEWS [CAPS] (by redbanshee, sale thread):

Icequake Budai (MX)

Icequake Lucky Cat (MX)

It's meow or never! Please Buddha dollar (or 10... or 100...) towards Extra Life!

Keep em coming! OK! jpecina (progress thread) has kindly offered a WASD + Esc + Fn (Topre) set! There's a couple of pics as well in the thread. This will not be the exact set, but something similar looking to it!

Don't WASD your time drooling over these. Donate and you'll have a chance to win this set!

And then one more for the road:

From user mrboovn, he has kindly donated some of his own collection to help support the cause :)

4 on the left are MX, 2 on the right are Topre (Frank by KK, Symbio by Navacaps, BeardBoy by Katz, Judgmental Skull by Krytone, Saber by Keyforge, Lycan by Bro from left to right)

Frankly, I don't care if you be lycan my puns or not. Judge me all you want, but it's for a good cause, a symbio of my dedication in getting people to donate and be lifesabers. Just beard with me okay?

.................. THAT ONE TOOK AWHILE. Did you catch them all?? WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #129 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:30:21 »
 :))

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #130 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:32:38 »
Did you catch them all??

Not yet, brb playing pokemon.

But seriously, I really like this whole idea, I'll probably donate a bit later. I like these charity raffles a lot more than most other ways of convincing people to donate.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:34:41 by kawasaki161 »

Offline eksuen

• Ambassador of explosions.
« Reply #131 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 13:42:44 »

Frankly, I don't care if you be lycan my puns or not. Judge me all you want, but it's for a good cause, a symbio of my dedication in getting people to donate and be lifesabers. Just beard with me okay?

.................. THAT ONE TOOK AWHILE. Did you catch them all?? WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE.

Keep being cheesy. Pay no attention to people who are laughtose intolerant.

Offline Zealousy

• Twitter
« Reply #132 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 14:42:05 »
I'm in! Thanks for running this, tiny!

Offline SoftKeys

« Reply #133 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 15:15:12 »
These puns... lol :))

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #134 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 15:24:38 »
Okay, sorry I have no time to prep a great pun for this one, but there will be 5 KeyKollectiv Wasabi Snackeys v2 (Topre).

:O WOW 5?? YES 5!!

(To remind you guys, these were only randomly given to people who bought the little plushie in that sale)

I can't help if you're salty after, for not joining in on this raffle. There's only soy much I can do to encourage you to donate..

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #135 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 18:19:38 »
HOLY GUACAMOLE WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

We have hit over $1K. Am now increasing it to 2K (we may not make it this time but shooting for the moon, you know!).

Here's some more artisan caps!

Zorberema, who recently announced his new sculpt, SparKey, has offered to make some (1-3) Sparkeys (MX) in a surprise colorway! You can learn some resin casting techniques from his thread here!

MYSTERIOUS

Photo of a different colorway:
More

Isn't he just adzorbable? I hope this is Sparkeyng your desire to donate to the cause...

And another! Mattc777 (Lost Keys, progress thread) is giving 2 really wonderfully colored lizards :P Lookit that little tongue.

HyperSlurp (MX)
Triple Shot - Cyan Eyes, Purple Tongue, and Light Grey Base

TrueSlurp (MX)
Quadruple Shot - Marbled Black/White Eyes, Red Tongue, Green Base w/ Light Green Accents

Wouldn't it be a great slurprise to find this in your mailbox??

Offline cozmonort

• Coz Caps
« Reply #136 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 19:25:47 »
Such fantastic keys donated so far!!

Big props for doing this tiny! And a huge thank you for letting me take part.

So awesome to see things like this happening int he community and the support it gets.

Good luck with the stream, hope it goes well, and you have a lot of fun!

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #137 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 21:38:40 »

HOLY GUACAMOLE WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

We have hit over $1K. Am now increasing it to 2K (we may not make it this time but shooting for the moon, you know!).

That is awesome!  Keep up the good work everyone. 

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #138 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 22:07:31 »

So awesome to see things like this happening int he community and the support it gets.

I am blown away constantly still by the support that this is getting! It's all made possible by generous artisans like yourself and also generous people who have brought us thus far <3

With that being said, cozmonort (Coz Caps, sale thread) here has donated a variety of caps!

Here are some Fn/Esc (Topre) sets,
Cynical Blue Set (Topre)

Cynical Pink Set (Topre)

Both of these are one of only two sets made! (He apologizes as they are slightly unfinished on some edges because he needed to take quick pics before the sun went down! They will/have been polished.)

And for the MX pool, there is:

Copper Crawler IdleKey (MX) - with iron ring, aluminium bones and copper base.

Radioactive Green IdleKey (MX) - glows in the dark!

Radioactive Green No Esc2 (MX) - also glows in the dark!

OOOH GLOWING!

And a design that hasn't been sold yet!
Copper Cat Growler (MX) - dark purple eye, aluminium patch, brass nose, copper base

I wouldn't be able to function without these keycaps. There's no escaping the artisan game once you get in. I'm not kitten you, it's hard to get a handle on my life coz I just think about getting more caps all the time. - Confessions of an artisan collector

And yet another artisan joins the fold! We have eat_the_food (Nightcaps, sale thread) and his infamous little pufferfish!

There's 2 Fugu (MX) in the mix, Skidata and and Bloat colorways:

I know they're just pieces of plastic and doesn't seem like I have much to puffer, but trust me, these caps are something special.

(I'm sorry, FUGU was so hard ;_; to pun with and I'm not even that great to begin with).

We still have a couple more (some don't have pictures so I'm trying to post the ones that have pics first!) to come!

Offline Chief Clukey

« Reply #139 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 23:15:14 »
Please keep the puns up. I already donated and I find myself watching this thread more and more for the puns  :)) the caps look awesome too BTW!!

Offline Omnipotent

« Reply #140 on: Fri, 04 November 2016, 23:56:45 »
Just helped pushed us up $1200. Really hoping we can make it to $2000 for these kids. They definitely deserve it!

Thanks for doing this Tiny!
AKA: /u/io2red on /r/mk
, Ducky YotM, Anne Pro, & Plum84 RGB (35g) | Waiting on: KBD75, & Keycaps.
Wanted:
More
Unknown :).

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #141 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 00:00:08 »

I am blown away constantly still by the support that this is getting! It's all made possible by generous artisans like yourself and also generous people who have brought us thus far <3

With that being said, cozmonort (Coz Caps, sale thread) here has donated a variety of caps!

Here are some Fn/Esc (Topre) sets,
Cynical Blue Set (Topre)
Show Image

Cynical Pink Set (Topre)
Show Image

Both of these are one of only two sets made! (He apologizes as they are slightly unfinished on some edges because he needed to take quick pics before the sun went down! They will/have been polished.)

And for the MX pool, there is:

Copper Crawler IdleKey (MX) - with iron ring, aluminium bones and copper base.
Show Image

Radioactive Green IdleKey (MX) - glows in the dark!
Show Image

Radioactive Green No Esc2 (MX) - also glows in the dark!
Show Image

OOOH GLOWING!
Show Image

And a design that hasn't been sold yet!
Copper Cat Growler (MX) - dark purple eye, aluminium patch, brass nose, copper base
Show Image

I wouldn't be able to function without these keycaps. There's no escaping the artisan game once you get in. I'm not kitten you, it's hard to get a handle on my life coz I just think about getting more caps all the time. - Confessions of an artisan collector

And yet another artisan joins the fold! We have eat_the_food (Nightcaps, sale thread) and his infamous little pufferfish!

There's 2 Fugu (MX) in the mix, Skidata and and Bloat colorways:
Show Image

I know they're just pieces of plastic and doesn't seem like I have much to puffer, but trust me, these caps are something special.

(I'm sorry, FUGU was so hard ;_; to pun with and I'm not even that great to begin with).

We still have a couple more (some don't have pictures so I'm trying to post the ones that have pics first!) to come!
Coz blanks are so great  :p :p
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #142 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 02:20:36 »
Alright we have a couple more to reveal, let's keep on going!

Next, Raenbo of the duo Aerokeys (sale thread) whipped up two Aerophants for the raffle:

2 x Metallic Blue Aerophant with GID eyes/tusks (MX)

Here's a nifty GIF of the glow!

Donate now, because everything else is irrelephant!

And then we have some RAMAGE caps (sale thread). I believe they are made from a material similar to acrylic??). Either way, they look stunning, see for yourself:

2 Moai in MX

My, oh Moai, is this event finally coming to a head??

Offline Gajible

« Reply #143 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 02:39:28 »
 Of course I'm working this Saturday..

I'll definitely catch the after 4pm portion of this. Looking forward to it!

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #144 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 12:43:58 »
Let me add some more fuel to this fire..

We've got widdlekitty's (sale thread) Topre blanks in this raffle:

Pink, blue, and clear Esc +Fn set (Topre)

Every dollar helps! Even if you can only donate a widdle bit, you can make a difference in some kitty's life!

Next, we've got ImpendingxDoom (sale thread) with an incoming set!

Red Marble WASD + Esc set (MX)

Don't be a doomy, donate some money!
(P.S. I'm not really trying to call anyone dumb here!! esp. for not donating.. I know there are plenty of good reasons not to. quick puns are hard and I'm running out of brain juice ;_;)

We've got some more Topre coming in!

Here's fendent (polymer.salon, sale thread) with another Topre set:
You can also use it as an arrow cluster + esc on the HHKB apparently :)

WASD + Esc/Fn (Topre)

Are you fendent yourself drawn to donate? JUST GO FOR IT!

that one is bit of a stretch or maybe

What do you call someone who is on trial for making awesome artisans? the fendent
(DEFENDANT IN CASE YOU DIDNT GET THAT ONE)

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #145 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 13:36:23 »
I believe nubbinator is joining this party... with a Dolly V1/V2/Fn MX set and a Harder Knock Waz with TMX stem. I SAID PROBABLY, NO GUARANTEES.

THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF IT. But here's a ref picture I stole of Dolly v1/v2:

THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF IT. These are Hard Knock Waz so I'm assuming a harder one.. IS BETTER!

Waz I not clear in how great this charity event is? There's no time to dilly dolly in deciding to donate or not!

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #146 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 14:02:06 »
Alrighty, the last home stretch for cap reveals!

Last, but definitely not least we have a newish artisan chipping in their caps!

HumbleOracle over from reddit made these two Mr. Grins caps:

Orange and Green Mr. Grins! (MX)

Even the Grinch would donate to this charity event!

And we've got a green Trooper cap from Martin (HKP, forum here):

Green Trooper (MX)

Thanks for all the donations and support, yall are troopers for bearing with me through this!

And one of the last ones, but definitely not the least, Joiha (sale thread) (Jelly Keys is a smart part of the bigger company Joiha) has generously offered a Fusion Keycap to put in the raffle!

:O

YES. You heard right. This beauty here!

This key is my JAM. It really resinates with me. I wood not miss out on this chance to get this!!!

Offline tinymakesthings

• staytuned
« Reply #147 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 14:02:37 »
DROPS MIC

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #148 on: Sat, 05 November 2016, 14:04:02 »
 :eek: