Author Topic: [GB] GMK HONEYWELL (In Production)  (Read 186403 times)

Offline Giorgio

Re: [GB] GMK HONEYWELL
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:55:46 »
Extra 2.25u Shift, 1.25u R4 CapsLock with matching 1.75u R3 Control = first GMK set to achieve nearly full 660-compliance (still need the 1.25 Fn, though) :thumb:

That's an extra thumbs up :thumb:

The WIN logo key has been changed to "Code" so hopefully that works better for you, and everyone on other OS' as well. Fit the theme more I believe too. All in all just a more useful key I think.

+1

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 10:56:26 »
full scoops? wow, sorry for that. It was a nice color anyway... great taste except for the red iso :-)

I was trying to do everyone a favor.

I thought it looked pretty sexy
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline pomk

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 15:17:16 »
Yes, red enter is nice! Especially if accompanied with keys that have appropriate legends on them:
155304-0

Furthermore, how many Europeans do you think use ISO rather than just regular ANSI?
Calling ansi regular is pretty blasphemous. Also, according to Granite R4 the international kit is more popular than wkl bottom row, maybe you should get rid of that as well while you are at it. :)) It would be nice if other sets would also have better distinction over specialty keys so that we could have a fuller picture on the matter.  :)

As the price is a bit harder on European customers because of customs and having to buy more kits, it would be nice if the base tkl kits in popular colourways could be split to ansi specific keys and a truly international base. 7bit seems to have been able to do it, and while you may criticize the time his buys take (forever), the basic kit structure (and affordability because of it) could be adopted to other buys as well.

It is a pity that massdrop has not committed to the European market, by having its own corporate entity on this side of the pond. That would effectively remove some 25% of the cost of sets and drop postage prices considerably as well. Originative seems to be a very small business, so I think that they should just focus more on the american market and simply stop with the mutilated ISO support that they are willing to provide.

Offline Chazmondo

« Reply #53 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 15:22:02 »
You might want to update the first post and the website as they both show the UK ISO in them with no mention of the change.

Was seriously eyeing up the set but then the UK ISO was removed :(. I understand its all about supply and demand.

Offline pomk

« Reply #54 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 15:29:19 »
You might want to update the first post and the website as they both show the UK ISO in them with no mention of the change.
This.

Offline MMKB

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 16:37:31 »
Extra 2.25u Shift, 1.25u R4 CapsLock with matching 1.75u R3 Control = first GMK set to achieve nearly full 660-compliance (still need the 1.25 Fn, though) :thumb:

The WIN logo key has been changed to "Code" so hopefully that works better for you, and everyone on other OS' as well. Fit the theme more I believe too. All in all just a more useful key I think.

Love the "Code" key so it's more universal! This color palette is so classic. Will definitely join in January.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 17:23:19 »
Yes, red enter is nice! Especially if accompanied with keys that have appropriate legends on them:
(Attachment Link)

Furthermore, how many Europeans do you think use ISO rather than just regular ANSI?
Calling ansi regular is pretty blasphemous. Also, according to Granite R4 the international kit is more popular than wkl bottom row, maybe you should get rid of that as well while you are at it. :)) It would be nice if other sets would also have better distinction over specialty keys so that we could have a fuller picture on the matter.  :)

As the price is a bit harder on European customers because of customs and having to buy more kits, it would be nice if the base tkl kits in popular colourways could be split to ansi specific keys and a truly international base. 7bit seems to have been able to do it, and while you may criticize the time his buys take (forever), the basic kit structure (and affordability because of it) could be adopted to other buys as well.

It is a pity that massdrop has not committed to the European market, by having its own corporate entity on this side of the pond. That would effectively remove some 25% of the cost of sets and drop postage prices considerably as well. Originative seems to be a very small business, so I think that they should just focus more on the american market and simply stop with the mutilated ISO support that they are willing to provide.

Look dude. I get it. You don't like the red enter. You don't like the legends. You don't like this set. You don't like Massdrop. You don't like my design for included caps. There is absolutely nothing you are invested in here, or obligated to buy by any means, so please just move on.

Offline need

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 17:54:54 »
On a real honeywell keyboard, the grey colour of those alpha legends seems to be deeper than modifiers' grey. However in this set, the greys seem to be the same?

On the SA kit, the legends on the alphas are approaching black.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 18:12:56 »
On a real honeywell keyboard, the grey colour of those alpha legends seems to be deeper than modifiers' grey. However in this set, the greys seem to be the same?

On the SA kit, the legends on the alphas are approaching black.

On the real Honeywell keyboards and Round 5 SA honeywell the legends are in fact the same grey as the modifiers.

Muiriums original caps for reference and history!

Yes the grey is the same in ours. This is obviously a set inspired by the Honeywell BO1810, not a replica to a tea. That is obvious right from the get go (no black number pad should give that way :). We didn't want to copy it exactly or how others had interpreted the original. This is our vision for it.

There is already white on black sets as it is, having a bit of a muted grey on white for the alphas will give the community something new as well.
« Last Edit: Mon, 12 December 2016, 18:15:51 by livingspeedbump »

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 18:16:33 »

Love the "Code" key so it's more universal! This color palette is so classic. Will definitely join in January.

Thanks! Glad you like it! Yeah i figured a lot of people would be strapped for cash before the holidays, so the extended buy period till after the new years should help some folks i hope!

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 18:37:31 »
Every ISO user when a new keyset is released.

Offline pomk

« Reply #61 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 19:12:34 »
Sorry, I guess my tone was out of place.
Love the colours, love the red enter, love the layout options.

Good luck with reaching the MOQ!  :thumb:

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 20:24:46 »

I'm just trying to do what benefits the most people. I am sorry if that excludes some of what you want. At the end of the day adding a few keys that 10 people needs means making 200+ people spend an extra $8 that for things that they don't need. Finding a balance is impossible, there is no perfect line between perfect coverage and perfect price.

Still, if someone approaches me and nicely asks "yo, can I run an ISO specific child deal for jukebox (or whatever set I do)?" I'd say "thanks for asking. of course", and give you whatever you needed to do your own run.

When I wanted extra hyperfuse colors on GMK that is exactly what went down between Bunny and I. I said "hey would you be into adding a few extra colors in a small kit?" And he had absolutely no issue with that. I made sure any profits I'd have gotten went his way, as he was the original designer and I don't deserve those funds, and went on my way  doing the kit.

The same thing goes for all these jokers with crazy layout keyboards these days. It would literally cost hundreds to cover all standard and international layouts plus all the community made board layouts. My logic has always been "don't buy a a funky little 40% an expect any cap sets to cover it. Just piece together what you can for it."

I know it sucks for ISO sometimes. Hopefully guys like the UK Keycaps guys keep working at it to  provide you guys with more sets. In the future (not this run, logistics are already in place) I'd have no problem talking to someone like that before a run, and seeing if they want to run their own ISO kits or something. That's a talk for another place, but I'm just trying to think of solutions instead of just complain. There is a lot that could be done, should anyone have any real ideas or solutions that would work for you ahead of time feel free to PM me.

Offline thelaughingman

• Simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealist and t
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 21:00:26 »

I'm just trying to do what benefits the most people. I am sorry if that excludes some of what you want. At the end of the day adding a few keys that 10 people needs means making 200+ people spend an extra $8 that for things that they don't need. Finding a balance is impossible, there is no perfect line between perfect coverage and perfect price.

Still, if someone approaches me and nicely asks "yo, can I run an ISO specific child deal for jukebox (or whatever set I do)?" I'd say "thanks for asking. of course", and give you whatever you needed to do your own run.

When I wanted extra hyperfuse colors on GMK that is exactly what went down between Bunny and I. I said "hey would you be into adding a few extra colors in a small kit?" And he had absolutely no issue with that. I made sure any profits I'd have gotten went his way, as he was the original designer and I don't deserve those funds, and went on my way  doing the kit.

The same thing goes for all these jokers with crazy layout keyboards these days. It would literally cost hundreds to cover all standard and international layouts plus all the community made board layouts. My logic has always been "don't buy a a funky little 40% an expect any cap sets to cover it. Just piece together what you can for it."

I know it sucks for ISO sometimes. Hopefully guys like the UK Keycaps guys keep working at it to  provide you guys with more sets. In the future (not this run, logistics are already in place) I'd have no problem talking to someone like that before a run, and seeing if they want to run their own ISO kits or something. That's a talk for another place, but I'm just trying to think of solutions instead of just complain. There is a lot that could be done, should anyone have any real ideas or solutions that would work for you ahead of time feel free to PM me.

this should be quoted in every keycap group buys in my opinion. thank you for the honest answer and good luck with the buy  :thumb:

Offline shawn o

« Reply #64 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 21:11:55 »
Sorry, but I hate code keys, completely generic. Win key is perfect. Or Win + Code. I paid for a certain layout and that's what I expect.

You are selling a very specific item. If it wasn't finalized it shouldn't have been offered for sale. Changing it after people have paid money is FRAUD.

« Last Edit: Mon, 12 December 2016, 21:15:18 by shawn o »

Offline shawn o

« Reply #65 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 21:23:32 »
Sent email to contact@originativeco.com. If any changes to this set have been made to what was offered for sale and pictured, I expect a full refund immediately. Full scoops? Code keys? **** THAT. GIVE ME MY ****ING MONEY BACK. Or I will file a dispute immediately.

This appear to be more of an interest check and not a group buy yet so why is money being taken?

Offline Mr_BeastQuake

• Reddit
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 21:29:32 »
Sent email to contact@originativeco.com. If any changes to this set have been made to what was offered for sale and pictured, I expect a full refund immediately. Full scoops? Code keys? **** THAT. GIVE ME MY ****ING MONEY BACK. Or I will file a dispute immediately.

This appear to be more of an interest check and not a group buy yet so why is money being taken?

Pretty sure you could've just sent the email and then came here if it wasn't answered to your liking rather than contributing to the ridiculousness, I've been refunded by Originative before with no issue. It's fairly evident throughout this post that people have strong opinions on both sides, adding to the mayhem doesn't help.

Will probably put in an order closer the end date in January  :thumb:

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #67 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 21:29:44 »

Dude, chill. With community run sets many people make little changes here and there, and this isn't nearly after the buy period so you have plenty of time to get money back. Like I said in an earlier post Sherry is off on vacation for a few days. I'm sure you can get that full refund without any hassle at all.

Offline shawn o

« Reply #68 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 21:34:42 »
Was he planning to email everyone that purchased off his site that never heard of Geekhack and wouldn't even know about any changes? I rarely come here anymore and only got wind of this via Reddit.
« Last Edit: Sun, 18 December 2016, 11:14:34 by shawn o »

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 12 December 2016, 22:03:42 »
Popcorn.gif

Offline Endeavour1934

« Reply #70 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 05:57:21 »
I'm sorry, but I'm requesting a refund too. I bought a set with Win10 logo keycaps (and ISO UK support, but that is less important) and now the set doesn't have them. I have Carbon with Code keys and I hate them. Win10 logo or Diamond logo, everything else sucks.
You should really have a definitive set before offering it for sale.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 December 2016, 06:23:11 by Endeavour1934 »

Offline geniekid

« Reply #71 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 08:32:27 »
I'm fine with CODE keys.  I'm not as fine with changing keys after people have already paid for the set.

Offline samwisekoi

• MAWG since 1997
  • * Administrator
  • Sorry, moving houses. Be back ASAP.
    • Tweet samwisekoi
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 10:10:35 »

Good to see the 1u R4 Control and Alt keys added now! Also, I really wish more sets had that bottom row caps-lock like this.

These keycaps make this set a good starting point for a GH-122 build!

- Ron | samwisekoi
I like keyboards and case modding.  Everything about a computer should be silent -- except the KEYBOARD!

'85 IBM F-122/Soarer Keyboard |  Leopold FC200 TKL (Browns) + GH36 Keypad (Browns/Greens) | GH-122 (Whites/Greens) with Nuclear Data Green keycaps in a Unicomp case

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #73 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 10:37:38 »
If the WIN key is that important to people I'll look at paying out of my own pocket for them.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 10:37:58 »

Good to see the 1u R4 Control and Alt keys added now! Also, I really wish more sets had that bottom row caps-lock like this.

These keycaps make this set a good starting point for a GH-122 build!

- Ron | samwisekoi
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Thanks!!

Offline geniekid

« Reply #75 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 10:57:38 »
If the WIN key is that important to people I'll look at paying out of my own pocket for them.

I don't really care about Code vs WIN (personally I like diamonds), but when Sherryton returns you guys should definitely contact everyone who has already bought in and give them a chance for a refund.  Adding keys is one thing but removing keys is no good.  I also agree that this sort of thing should've been sorted out prior to launching the GB.

FWIW, I do not believe there was/is any intention to deceive.  I love the set and I am grateful for the work that livingspeedbump and Sherryton have done to bring us this GB.  Thank you.

Offline tinyprawn

« Reply #76 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 14:07:45 »
We are going full scoops. We will also change the Windows to 'CODE' for 1u.

This spicy thread needs more spice!

I PREFER BARS OR DOTS TO SCOOPS FOR HOMING KEYS. THANKS.

I'm not great at spiciness. I am disappointed.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #77 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 14:23:25 »
full scoops? wow, sorry for that. It was a nice color anyway... great taste except for the red iso :-)

Show Image

lsb, does full scoops mean that all keys are scooped?    that does sound interesting for a gmk set but i am a bit concerned about how usable that would be for me.  personally i like the sculpted look of SA but functionally it is "untypeable" for me.  there's the height issue but i also think it has to do with the sculpted tops as well. 

i have round 5 SA and love the colorway but i really can't use it much, and i was very excited to see you guys creating this colorway in gmk form.  but full scooped gmk has me worried, and i was really hoping for traditional gmk since that works great for me.  full scoops is what SA group buys are for haha.

i already have an order placed and am willing to take the chance for this colorway that i love, but i would very much prefer if we could avoid doing full scoops.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 15:12:06 »
a lot of drama here, it not smooth as I expected.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 December 2016, 15:20:42 by oatmicro »

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 16:01:51 »

I don't really care about Code vs WIN (personally I like diamonds), but when Sherryton returns you guys should definitely contact everyone who has already bought in and give them a chance for a refund.  Adding keys is one thing but removing keys is no good.  I also agree that this sort of thing should've been sorted out prior to launching the GB.

FWIW, I do not believe there was/is any intention to deceive.  I love the set and I am grateful for the work that livingspeedbump and Sherryton have done to bring us this GB.  Thank you.

I won't disagree, and I'm sure that can/will happen should that change happen. With all the backlash who knows. This is just a case of trying to help folks and it biting you in the ass, hard.

I can assure you we will make sure it is sorted and that everyone is crystal clear on the set asap, and those purchased already will also know. Thank you for the way you addressed this and your concern  :thumb:

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 16:03:18 »

Show Image

lsb, does full scoops mean that all keys are scooped?    that does sound interesting for a gmk set but i am a bit concerned about how usable that would be for me.  personally i like the sculpted look of SA but functionally it is "untypeable" for me.  there's the height issue but i also think it has to do with the sculpted tops as well. 

i have round 5 SA and love the colorway but i really can't use it much, and i was very excited to see you guys creating this colorway in gmk form.  but full scooped gmk has me worried, and i was really hoping for traditional gmk since that works great for me.  full scoops is what SA group buys are for haha.

i already have an order placed and am willing to take the chance for this colorway that i love, but i would very much prefer if we could avoid doing full scoops.

Honestly, I'm not sure. I will find out asap  :-X As far as I know "full scoops" doesn't mean every key is a scooped key, I was under the assumption that was just in reference tot he homing keys.

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #81 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 16:03:37 »

tell me about it.  :-\ :-[

Offline oatmicro

« Reply #82 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 16:56:06 »

tell me about it.  :-\ :-[

it doesn't matter, at the begining I expected this gb will keep running without any problem and  hit MOQ easily.

after first changing i just worried because people look upset about it because they are thinking it not fair for them.

with newMOQ(250) every orders is very important to make this set happen, it hurts to see this gb has a bad time like this.

I really like this set and hope people can comply with this changing.
« Last Edit: Tue, 13 December 2016, 16:58:02 by oatmicro »

Offline geniekid

« Reply #83 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 16:58:08 »

I won't disagree, and I'm sure that can/will happen should that change happen. With all the backlash who knows. This is just a case of trying to help folks and it biting you in the ass, hard.

I can assure you we will make sure it is sorted and that everyone is crystal clear on the set asap, and those purchased already will also know. Thank you for the way you addressed this and your concern  :thumb:

Okay, thank you.  Personally, I have no intention of backing out due to something like Win keys or scoops.  IMHO, this is the prettiest of all the *retro* sets.  :)

Offline Giorgio

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 17:31:27 »
Group buys are supposed to be fun.

Let's make group buys fun again.

Offline Cotay

« Reply #85 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 18:19:03 »

If you need more drama, head on over to Reddit where some dudes are amping it up with name calling. Unreal! I feel sorry for livingspeedbump; do the community a favor and promptly get the shaft.

Now I would personally prefer the 1u Windows logo keys, but it is by no means a make or break change for me.

Offline loud_asian

« Reply #86 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 18:25:43 »
I liked the homing bars, but I'll probably pick up a set anyways
EM7 | Nunu | Salamander | RF84u | SS AEK64

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #87 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 18:45:47 »

Show Image

Ok, i checked on this. There are F & J with Scoops in the 104 set and F & J with bars included as extras. All keys are not scoops! It is totally normal in this sense, the wording may have just been wonky where you saw that.

I liked the homing bars, but I'll probably pick up a set anyways

Yes there are still a set of homing bars included with the set  :thumb:

Finally, I DO understand the frustration of a change mid buy. This is rather difficult to do at times logistically with me (designer) talking with my co-designer and the vendor (Sherry) across quite a distance over the holidays with both of us trying to travel. BUT we did just have a nice talk and we will be looking into how to make everything right with people. Give us a little time to gather up some thoughts/numbers/etc and we will get back to you soon. Remember we are just two dudes that really want to bring this set to the community. At the end of the day we aren't even really making much on this. I know after my render costs I'll be in almost double what you guys pay for my set

I can assure you no malicious intent was at all caused. I definitely wasn't trying to give myself a headache by trying to secretly change caps and sending out a bunch of sets people weren't 110% sure about what they were getting. So please be a little patient and we will get back to you asap.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #88 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 19:29:53 »

Show Image

Ok, i checked on this. There are F & J with Scoops in the 104 set and F & J with bars included as extras. All keys are not scoops! It is totally normal in this sense, the wording may have just been wonky where you saw that.

ah great, thanks for verifying.  sherry posted about "full scoops" earlier, and then you had replied later with pics of full SA keysets, so i was wondering what was going on.  normally buys will mention F & J or homing keys.  maybe gmk has "half scoops" or something, haha.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #89 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 21:00:11 »
Okay, sooooo this set with include F/J caps with bars as extras??   I'm so confused LOL!!   Thanks!!   Love the set and it will go well with all of my "red" anodized keyboards. 

Offline frostylove

« Reply #90 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 21:03:30 »
Looks so sick! and also the awesome price :thumb:

Definitely in :cool:
Suhr Custom Standard Carve Top
Manson DL-1 Matt Bellamy Signature
Marshall JVM410H + 1960A
Lovepedal Kanji Enternity

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 21:04:38 »
Okay, sooooo this set with include F/J caps with bars as extras??   I'm so confused LOL!!   Thanks!!   Love the set and it will go well with all of my "red" anodized keyboards.

Yes the set includes scooped F and J keys, as well as bars F and J keys  :thumb:

So you can decide on scoops or bars. The "5" on the numpad will only be a bar key

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 21:05:54 »

Show Image

ah great, thanks for verifying.  sherry posted about "full scoops" earlier, and then you had replied later with pics of full SA keysets, so i was wondering what was going on.  normally buys will mention F & J or homing keys.  maybe gmk has "half scoops" or something, haha.

ah yeah, that makes sense! a full set of scoops lol....yeah you'd have a right to be a little hesitant and curious about that one. I think it will feel much better when I make an SA set of all homing keys, can't say Id want a GMK set of "all scoops" though lol.

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #93 on: Tue, 13 December 2016, 22:29:56 »
the red color is it use V1 or it will be a custom colors?

Offline Endeavour1934

« Reply #94 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 11:48:11 »
I didn't want to look upset in my previous post. I'm not. Just dissapointed because I really like this set.

I've tried using Carbon with "Code" instead of a proper icon and it doesn't work for me. Maybe I'm stupid, but every time I have to do Win+something or Fn+whatever I always end up looking at the keyboard for a couple of seconds thinking which key I need to press. That never happened to me with icon/logo keys. So the thing is, I'll never buy again a set without proper icon/logo keys. Win10 or Diamond (which is a classic Meta symbol from Sun, so nobody should have a problem with it) are the best options, IMHO.

I'm willing to pay $10-20 more just for a couple of logo keys. That's how important they are for me :(
I really like this set, so if you decide to include those keys in this round or in the next ones (it should be a success, at least I think it looks better than most of the GBs in this forum) count me in.

Offline dsaf

« Reply #95 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 12:54:32 »
You should really have a definitive set before offering it for sale.

"Interest Checks" sub-forum is quite useful for this. Though it does mean publishing your plans in front of competitors...

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #96 on: Wed, 14 December 2016, 20:41:53 »
Love this set. First buy next year.

Offline CMYK

« Reply #97 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 11:33:23 »
« Last Edit: Sat, 02 September 2017, 09:33:22 by CMYK »

Offline mtzgr

• My youtube
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 15:49:18 »
Tune everyone out and release the set you want to release Andy. **** all the bull****.

Offline kira3628800

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 15 December 2016, 18:08:10 »
I need one more 1x ctrl and alt to fit my 1865

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送