Author Topic: So anybody play tf2?  (Read 3190 times)

Offline YoshiCaps

• yes, oh god no.
So anybody play tf2?
« on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 20:42:19 »
Everyone's favorite war themed hat simulator, brought to geekhack. Ive been playing it for about 3 months now and i really like it.
hi.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: So anybody play tf2?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 20:52:43 »
pretty sure the core audience moved to overwatch.

Offline YoshiCaps

• yes, oh god no.
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 20:58:47 »
pretty sure the core audience moved to overwatch.
I play OW sometimes. I think it's fun, but not as fun as tf2. I guess it's just not my kind of game.
hi.

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 29 September 2017, 21:07:02 »
I spent way too much time on TF2, Still play it today.

I main Medic, yourself?  ;D

Edit: By Main, I mean who is your favourite character!
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 September 2017, 21:09:35 by Duckyreddy »

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 00:04:50 »
In the last 10 years I've put so much time into TF2 that it's hard for me to actually fathom.

179301-0

And money...

Sadly, the day Overwatch released and I tried it, I instantly fell out of love with TF2. Something switched in my head. I had forgotten what a game with a loving, focused, attentive developer looked like. TF2 is frayed on all edges, replete with gray hairs and wrinkles, and although very much still alive, a shell of what it used to be. To me and to many many others.

I wish you the best with TF2, it is capable of some truly wonderful and satisfying experiences.

Offline Duckyreddy

• Better skadoodle, poodle.
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 00:19:42 »
In the last 10 years I've put so much time into TF2 that it's hard for me to actually fathom.

(Attachment Link)

And money...

Sadly, the day Overwatch released and I tried it, I instantly fell out of love with TF2. Something switched in my head. I had forgotten what a game with a loving, focused, attentive developer looked like. TF2 is frayed on all edges, replete with gray hairs and wrinkles, and although very much still alive, a shell of what it used to be. To me and to many many others.

I wish you the best with TF2, it is capable of some truly wonderful and satisfying experiences.

Hope you are enjoying Overwatch, We're doing alright here, still looking forward to the next major update...

I have only half of your hours, the amount of money I've put into this game is scary too and I've loved it and I always will

I really do hope the game lives on for another decade.  :D

(Looks like my TF2 Signature is dead)
« Last Edit: Sat, 30 September 2017, 00:21:50 by Duckyreddy »

Ducky One Cherry MX Silent Reds

Leopold FC660M MX Blue
Logitech G403/ Razer Naga 2014

Offline YoshiCaps

• yes, oh god no.
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 30 September 2017, 19:42:20 »

(Attachment Link)

And money...

Thanks! I actually first game in contact with TF2 on some gmod videos, but dismissed it as some strange game. Throughout the years I pretty much floated through the community, then localized on some very small fourm sites i cant even remeber. But I guess i started playing it as a joke like "LOOK AT ME I CANT AFFORD OW" and then i just got sucked in and pretty much forgot everything. and I wish you luck with OW, it is a quality game and I hope it lasts just as long if not longer than TfF.
hi.