Author Topic: Split-off from What's Bothering You?  (Read 14218 times)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
Split-off from What's Bothering You?
« on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:41:28 »

Remember windows ?  What happened to those.. hahahahaha

Gee, why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I did. It still gets 80 degrees inside the apartment. But you know, it's not like either of us take medications that interfere with the body's ability to regulate temperature, or that one of us has a medical disorder that makes us intolerant to heat....

I'm guessing tp4's response will be something about how if you ate all veggies you wouldn't have to take medications and therefore you wouldn't have this problem...
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:20:11 by Photoelectric »
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:47:18 »

Gee, why didn't I think of that? Oh wait, I did. It still gets 80 degrees inside the apartment. But you know, it's not like either of us take medications that interfere with the body's ability to regulate temperature, or that one of us has a medical disorder that makes us intolerant to heat....

I'm guessing tp4's response will be something about how if you ate all veggies you wouldn't have to take medications and therefore you wouldn't have this problem...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:53:45 »

If it's diabetes you're talking about.. again, they've cured it. I told you to look it up last time, and it's apparent you haven't

We don't know if your medication is involved in heat-regulation.

But we are actually nearly 100% sure it won't cure your diabetes.

The most common Type 2 Diabetes is caused by high fats consumption..

This is like the 1960s when they first figured out Hey, just stop smoking..

Hahahaha.

Carcharocles, I'm not trying to be mean, you just need to google it.. and your diabetes will be cured within 2 weeks to 1 month..

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:55:17 »
Fat consumption is vital to human survival. You can live without carbohydrates though.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 13:59:05 »
Fat consumption is vital to human survival. You can live without carbohydrates though.

This is absolutely false.

The exact opposite is true.

In the Adventist Health Study , the people who ate the Least quantity of fat had the Least amount of all cause mortality.

They had the least amount of heart disease/ diabetes/ cancer/

These are Americans, Same genes as every one else, but the group that ate an all veggie diet lived the longest.

Offline Carcharocles

• Location: In the lonely, desolate wasteland of South Kansas City
    • The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:02:11 »

If it's diabetes you're talking about.. again, they've cured it. I told you to look it up last time, and it's apparent you haven't

1. I don't give a **** about snake oil cures. I've told you this before and you will not change my mind. Peddle it to someone else because I am not that gullible.
2. It's not my diabetes, it's the Depakote and Geodon I take for my schizoaffective disorder. Try to tell me veggies can cure that and I'll outright block you.
T1000 , Firmware ver. Doge.

Most deadly of them all.
Keyboards: Drevo Gramr (Outemu Browns); Logitech K480

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:22:57 »

1. I don't give a **** about snake oil cures. I've told you this before and you will not change my mind. Peddle it to someone else because I am not that gullible.
2. It's not my diabetes, it's the Depakote and Geodon I take for my schizoaffective disorder. Try to tell me veggies can cure that and I'll outright block you.

Yes, Going plant based can help that too.

You need to understand that the DSM is very imprecise.

The majority of diagnosed disorders are not isolate problems, they're actually only classes of symptoms.

That is to say, they don't actually know what's wrong with you, but THEY DO have a drug to treat symptoms.

More and more, we're finding out that high consumption of animal products leads to clogging of microvasculature .

WHERE it clogs is random.  therefore, the psychopathology which result could be schizoaffective, bipolar, Anxiety, depression , etc..

IF you are a diabetic, AND you have this brain disorder, it is very likely that the two are related, as they potentially share the same root cause.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:38:38 »
I've just returned from Reddit, where Monsanto shills were doing their PR stunts as usual, and now this… O_o

Offline Zuology

• Why does this rabbit-hole have so many side-quests
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:43:52 »

Yes, Going plant based can help that too.

You need to understand that the DSM is very imprecise.

The majority of diagnosed disorders are not isolate problems, they're actually only classes of symptoms.

That is to say, they don't actually know what's wrong with you, but THEY DO have a drug to treat symptoms.

More and more, we're finding out that high consumption of animal products leads to clogging of microvasculature .

WHERE it clogs is random.  therefore, the psychopathology which result could be schizoaffective, bipolar, Anxiety, depression , etc..

IF you are a diabetic, AND you have this brain disorder, it is very likely that the two are related, as they share the same root cause.

Hi, I'm relatively new here, and first time in this thread...

Is the shared "same root cause" the "condition" of being alive? Only cure for that condition is dying.

Is it allowed to say tp4tissue is "What's bothering you(me)"? (I'm assuming that statement is also a repost, but I didn't bother checking the 490+ pages of this thread.)
« Last Edit: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:46:36 by Zuology »
More
75%: Scarlet Bandana (TBD) | Singa75 Polycarb (TBD) | SKB75 (TBD) | YMD75 (Box Navy) | XD84 (Outemu Ice) | Plum84 (BKE Redux Heavy)
TKL: ALF X1.1 SE (TBD) | LZ Iron White (TBD) | Fox Labs Orange (TBD) | Alu WASDv2 (Cherry Green) | MechkeyAlpha MA87 (Kailh Box Burnt Orange) | Archon RE:AL Superior EX (Nopre 65g)
Full+: Clueboard Double 1800 (Vint Clears) | IBM Model M | IBM Model F XT

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:47:35 »

Hi, I'm relatively new here, and first time in this thread...

Is the shared "same root cause" the "condition" of being alive? Only cure for that condition is dying.

Is it allowed to say tp4tissue is "What's bothering you(me)"? (I'm assuming that statement is also a repost, but I didn't bother checking the 490+ pages of this thread.)

Hahahahahaha..

Yes, you are allowed to say that..

What is your specific complaint >>

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 14:49:56 »
I've just returned from Reddit, where Monsanto shills were doing their PR stunts as usual, and now this… O_o

Probably shouldn't eat their soybeans..

But it's definitely not AS dangerous as the Anti-GMO crowd makes it out to be.

Offline Acereconkeys

• Happiness = life - expectations
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:37:30 »

I'm surprised you're on one hand defending GMO's while on the other advocating for an all veggie diet to cure issues with adapting to heat.

On that topic by the way if you're struggling with heat one thing I've found to help is to get a spray bottle and spray yourself with water lightly. That water will then evaporate cooling you without having to sweat.

Because the high fats content of the standard western diet, it interferes and causes inflammation in our skin's microvasculature.

The consequence of the ordeal is a dramatic reduction in the even-ness, throughput and efficiency of our internal evaporative cooling system.

The fats enter all of the body's cells, not only fat cells themselves which are more apparent..  You might've heard of this as skinny fat.

Do you have any source for this?
TMO50 | Jane V2 CE Incoming | Realforce 87u 55g | Aergo

Aergo design and build log: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103681.msg2840918#msg2840918

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:43:42 »

I'm surprised you're on one hand defending GMO's while on the other advocating for an all veggie diet to cure issues with adapting to heat.

On that topic by the way if you're struggling with heat one thing I've found to help is to get a spray bottle and spray yourself with water lightly. That water will then evaporate cooling you without having to sweat.

Because the high fats content of the standard western diet, it interferes and causes inflammation in our skin's microvasculature.

The consequence of the ordeal is a dramatic reduction in the even-ness, throughput and efficiency of our internal evaporative cooling system.

The fats enter all of the body's cells, not only fat cells themselves which are more apparent..  You might've heard of this as skinny fat.

Do you have any source for this?

Getting alot of mod-pressure to limit Veggie Posts.. hahahahaha

If you like, PM me, and I will forward you the Sources..

As for Soy-Beans,  I'm agreeing that you should avoid GMO if possible..  But realize that GMO is in 80% of the products in the supermarket.

This includes ALL regular priced MEAT,  because guess what they're feeding to the livestock, GMO Corn. hahahaha..

So, for the Majority of people,  To avoid GMO is impractical..   But you definitely SHOULD if you have the resource and time for it

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:45:17 »
Fat consumption is vital, and the science supports it. You can be a fat-denier(?) just like the climate change deniers or the anti-vaxxers but that doesn't make you correct. You can live your entire life without carbs, fat you can't. Fats can be consumed with a vegan diet anyways (it's just much more difficult).
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:46:31 »

+1

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 15:48:37 »

+1

What can I say.. Trying to save people is tough .. hahahahaha

Either way, I'm setup for that bitter-sweet I told you so..

Offline sncbraxsc2

• ⭐Domesticated Dweeb⭐
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:16:25 »
Fat consumption is vital, and the science supports it. You can be a fat-denier(?) just like the climate change deniers or the anti-vaxxers but that doesn't make you correct. You can live your entire life without carbs, fat you can't. Fats can be consumed with a vegan diet anyways (it's just much more difficult).

From what I understand, fat consumption can be safely avoided for most people by taking vitamin supplements. While eliminating carbs would require proper glucose and fiber supplementation as well as the awareness that a high protein diet can lead to kidney damage.

They're both considered essential nutrients anyway, and should maybe be limited but not completely removed from a diet.

Thanks for inspiring me to do a little research guys

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:19:57 »

From what I understand, fat consumption can be safely avoided for most people by taking vitamin supplements. While eliminating carbs would require proper glucose and fiber supplementation as well as the awareness that a high protein diet can lead to kidney damage.

They're both considered essential nutrients anyway, and should maybe be limited but not completely removed from a diet.

That is correct.

The current macro-nutrient ratio which conclusively Prevents and Reverses Heart disease/Diabetes is

10% Calories from fats,  roughly equivalent of 22grams of oil , PER DAY.

10% Calories from protein

80% Calories from carbohydrates

http://www.jgc301.com/ch/reader/create_pdf.aspx?file_no=S_20170301008&flag=1

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #18 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:24:44 »
Probably a smart move to move on from the topic.

Saying you can prevent heart disease (the #1 cause of death in the US) will probably cause a heated argument. You don't seem very open to being wrong/changing your mind so there's not much point in discussing it.

Aergo design and build log: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=103681.msg2840918#msg2840918

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:31:37 »
Probably a smart move to move on from the topic.

Saying you can prevent heart disease (the #1 cause of death in the US) will probably cause a heated argument. You don't seem very open to being wrong/changing your mind so there's not much point in discussing it.

Well, Ok, Sure, Let's look at Tp4's ability to CHANGE HIS MINDS.

Prior to April of 2017.

Tp4 is Gekhak's PRIMARY proponent of Popeyes Fried Chicken, Hotdogs, Sausages, Costco Rotisserie Chicken, and Buffalo Wild Wings.

If you search, Tp4 has dropped and continues to drop HUNDREDS of references to Popeyes Fried chicken

However, Through Serendipity.. 

In one of Tp4's sausage threads, Moderator Photoelectric directed TP4 to a Plant-Based Book which explains the latest science on the matter.

Within 2 weeks of reading and thorough research,  Tp4 has since gone from Eating Popeyes 3 times a week, to an All Plant based solution..

If it is your intention to Besmirch Tp4's ABILITY to Follow Logic, Go AGAINST base Desires, and Improve for the Better.  You are sorely mistaken.

It's True, I am the writer of my own synopsis, but I feel unimpeded and even Justified to claim that My intellect , will power and determination is no less than God-Like.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:43:47 »
Someone should just change Off Topic to l33t v394n m0d3

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #21 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:44:31 »
Dearest tp4, I'm seriously regretting starting you on this journey, as the last thing I intended was for you to go through every "what not to do if you want to share information on a controversial topic" debate mistake.  Maybe I should have instead suggested some reading on presenting information in a way that doesn't antagonize everyone.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 16:51:12 »
Dearest tp4, I'm seriously regretting starting you on this journey, as the last thing I intended was for you to go through every "what not to do if you want to share information on a controversial topic" debate mistake.  Maybe I should have instead suggested some reading on presenting information in a way that doesn't antagonize everyone.

Dearest Photo,

I understand that the Mod is attempting to do their job, and minimize Forum conflict.

There is no discussion without conflict..

But I'd like to make the case that, The OT forum doesn't have that many posters PERIOD, with or without the Plant based Agenda which Tp4 comprises.

The Mod team message says that Tp4 has done wrong and incited conflict,

NO, Tp4 is only the messenger..

The conflict was already there.

People should not be eating animal products. It is detrimental to health and has no benefit over plant alternatives. These are Facts that you yourself are aware of..

Silencing Tp4 is the equivalent of Stopping people who spoke out against tobacco..

Yes, the forum reduces conflict,  but to what purpose..

For every person that may feel antagonized,  Perhaps 100s of others took the initiative to google Plant-based for themselves. Opening their path towards a heart-disease and diabetes free future.

It is not the case that everyone will speak up. 

The Mods may be witness to Conflict, But the NET -Effect to the Promotion of Plant Based Nutrition is ALWAYS POSITIVE..

The Conflict is critical in keeping Mind-Share.. Just as Color /Gay rights/ Abortion,

We Should talk and argue about it.

Sweep it under the rug,  But then what.. We'd still have homosexual conversion therapies, Rape victims without support, and People who smoke and get lung cancer.

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:05:33 »
TBH, your messages would look less shouty if they weren't max font size :P But I could care less about this discussion, just needed to say that.
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:08:12 »
TBH, your messages would look less shouty if they weren't max font size :P But I could care less about this discussion, just needed to say that.

Noted !

Will reduce in the future.

thx rich1051414

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #26 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:11:16 »
You made a convincing point about not wanting to mindlessly shush any discussion of plant based alternatives.

However, that's not what is happening. I'm only asking you be a bit more civil/understanding that you're speaking to real humans with their own set of knowledge/biases/opinions that they hold strongly to as you do.

To use your own example no one changes the culture of promoting gay rights or fighting rape culture by yelling at people. It's all about loving/being empathetic to others and understanding.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:15:57 »
You made a convincing point about not wanting to mindlessly shush any discussion of plant based alternatives.

However, that's not what is happening. I'm only asking you be a bit more civil/understanding that you're speaking to real humans with their own set of knowledge/biases/opinions that they hold strongly to as you do.

To use your own example no one changes the culture of promoting gay rights or fighting rape culture by yelling at people. It's all about loving/being empathetic to others and understanding.

In what way have I not been civil. I present the information, I include sources if requested.

The only area of conflict is Conflict itself in the I am Unyielding to people who misunderstand nutrition..

I am not fighting people, I am speaking out against their mistaken beliefs that Animal products are healthy and harmless.

You have 70 posts, and you've been here 5 minutes. In what capacity are you qualified to purport that I have been uncouth.

Because I disagree with the two lines of things you've said, of which are baseless ?   

Offline Acereconkeys

Re: Split-off from What's Bothering You?
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:27:22 »

I'd love to hear more about where you get this idea from. This is a huge claim to make citing the use of animal products as potential causes of all major mental disorders? I have a hard time believing you're making the claim in ernest but if you are why haven't you written any kind of scientific paper/meta study arguing it?

If you could provide any solid evidence of an overall cause of mental disorders the scientific community would be ecstatic.

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:33:42 »

In what way have I not been civil...

...You have 70 posts, and you've been here 5 minutes. In what capacity are you qualified to purport that I have been uncouth.

I think mentioning his lower post count as reason for why hes "unqualified" to have an opinion on how you are acting is is pretty much the definition of uncouth.  :))

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:36:48 »

I'd love to hear more about where you get this idea from. This is a huge claim to make citing the use of animal products as potential causes of all major mental disorders? I have a hard time believing you're making the claim in ernest but if you are why haven't you written any kind of scientific paper/meta study arguing it?

If you could provide any solid evidence of an overall cause of mental disorders the scientific community would be ecstatic.

Absolutely.

Look at this excerpt picture here.. These are brain microvasculatures, smaller vessels in the brain

The Dementia victims almost universally have brain vasculatures which look like the left.

People understand that Cholesterol clogs large heart arteries, but many are unaware that they clog all the small ones as well.

More and more we're finding out that people suffering from Alzheimer don't even have Alzheimer, they have cranial atherosclerosis

BEFORE your heart seizes up, Your brain is already experiencing Micro-strokes which show up as white dots in MRIs.

The microstrokes which accumulate beginning as early as age 30, eventually manifests into a varied set of other neurological symptoms.  Ranging from dementia, depression, bi polar, schizophrenia, etc..

195202-0

Sources:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21388893

http://info-centre.jenage.de/assets/pdfs/library/stelzmann_et_al_alzheimer_CLIN_ANAT_1995.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23178566

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12480752

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23813612

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/63661

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24489130

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23239205

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20695015

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15699381

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19720973

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:38:53 »

Fats can be converted to glucose by the body thus making carbs unnecessary. Fiber is considered a neutral carb since your body doesn't digest it. It might make your trips to the bathroom more painful, but you CAN do it. Not that I suggest completely eliminating carbs, but you don't need many in your diet to live a healthy life.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:43:46 »

In what way have I not been civil...

...You have 70 posts, and you've been here 5 minutes. In what capacity are you qualified to purport that I have been uncouth.

I think mentioning his lower post count as reason for why hes "unqualified" to have an opinion on how you are acting is is pretty much the definition of uncouth.  :))

Sigh... you know what.. as testament to Tp4's ability for betterment,  Tp4 agrees that the alleged post had been too sharp.

Acereconkeys is entitled to his opinions, however superficial they may be.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #33 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:44:14 »
That's a cohesive list of sources correlating Vascular plaque build up/artery blockage with AD which isn't what I was disputing. This is a known/documented phenomenon (though it's certailny not conclusive yet). I'm disputing the connection between cranial vascular problems and eating animal fats.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:46:00 »

Fats can be converted to glucose by the body thus making carbs unnecessary. Fiber is considered a neutral carb since your body doesn't digest it. It might make your trips to the bathroom more painful, but you CAN do it. Not that I suggest completely eliminating carbs, but you don't need many in your diet to live a healthy life.

Blaise170 is incorrect.

The ideal ratio of macronutrients is 80% carbohydrate, 10% proteins, 10% fats.

In practical terms, this can only be achieved on a plant based diet.

The cultures and populations in the world which eat a plant based diet have the Highest average life expectancy..

Certainly Plant Based is not the ONLY diet,   But it is by far the Ideal diet.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:49:09 »
That's a cohesive list of sources correlating Vascular plaque build up/artery blockage with AD which isn't what I was disputing. This is a known/documented phenomenon (though it's certailny not conclusive yet). I'm disputing the connection between cranial vascular problems and eating animal fats.

The primary action for atherosclerosis is endothelial damage..  This is caused by high quantity of fats consumption.

When the endothelial damages reach the brain,  (which happens BEFORE it clogs the heart), that's responsible for the neurological damage.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24250251

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14392044

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11150753

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11714996

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:51:57 »
I'm not incorrect. In fact, there are plenty of sources stating as such. Here's the first one I found on Google.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/mike-sheridan/carbohydrates-and-energy_b_6823546.html

And AGAIN, I am not suggesting that carbs are eliminated completely, but it is POSSIBLE.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #37 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:53:33 »
If the body can't convert fat into glucose for energy what is the point of fat in the first place. That's why we have it it's an energy storage system. This is fundamental to how the body works. Additionally, if you eat too many carbohydrates your body will in turn convert that into fat.

This is why the most important diet metric is calories in vs calories out (a combination of natural consumption and exercise).

Also if you were to eliminate carbs completed you would feel extremely sluggish/un-energetic since it takes time to convert fats into glucose/energy for your cells.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:55:35 »
I should say btw you're right about trying to limit fats for helping with neurological conditions. My mother has helped her Multiple sclerosis significantly by going on a very agressive low fat diet (significantly much lower than your 10% fat suggestion).

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:56:28 »
I'm not incorrect. In fact, there are plenty of sources stating as such. Here's the first one I found on Google.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/mike-sheridan/carbohydrates-and-energy_b_6823546.html

And AGAIN, I am not suggesting that carbs are eliminated completely, but it is POSSIBLE.

The fact that humans can consume and utilize fat as Fuel is not in dispute.

The contention is that it is NOT the preferred fuel for the body.

Your brain runs on 100% glucose,  Your muscles run on 100% glucose.

The conversion of Fats into Glucose takes Energy.

Why would the body make FATS its primary system of energy input, a 2 step process. when it can get Direct-Injection of Carbs via Fruits/Beans/Root Vegetables/ Potatoes/Starches.

FATS is a secondary source of energy, but in EVERY WAY, the human body is designed to utilized Direct consumption of Carbohydrates as Primary Power.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 17:59:22 »
I should say btw you're right about trying to limit fats for helping with neurological conditions. My mother has helped her Multiple sclerosis significantly by going on a very agressive low fat diet (significantly much lower than your 10% fat suggestion).

Yes, removing fats from consumption is critical to improving neurological disorders.. 

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #41 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:00:34 »
You dodged the whole dispute again.

First you say
Blaise170 is incorrect.

then you get called out/proven to be incorrect now you say

With that observation i'm going to have to call this discussion quits. I wish you nothing but the best health

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:01:33 »

I am not saying this just because you've agreed with me,  but I'm starting to like you more..

Yes, removing fats from consumption is critical to improving neurological disorders.. 

It can help yes.

Does fat cause all neurological conditions like depression, schizophrenia, etc? Hell to the no I vehemently dispute that.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:02:06 »
You dodged the whole dispute again.

First you say
Blaise170 is incorrect.

then you get called out/proven to be incorrect now you say

With that observation i'm going to have to call this discussion quits. I wish you nothing but the best health

I have not done that. My argument is 100% consistent.

humans can utilize fat as a source of energy, I never contested that.

I've only always emphasized that the Primary preferred fuel is Carbohydrates.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #44 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:05:37 »
Yet you called his statement that "Fats can be converted to glucose by the body thus making carbs unnecessary"  incorrect.

How is that a glaring inconsistency?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:10:00 »
Yet you called his statement that "Fats can be converted to glucose by the body thus making carbs unnecessary"  incorrect.

How is that a glaring inconsistency?

I did not specify which part of his statement is incorrect.

The methodology of using fats as primary fuel is incorrect.

In his post Blaise 170 also said, "you don't need many (carbs) in your diet to live a healthy life."

That is blatantly false. Had you tried you'd be obese and dead before age 40.

The mistake in interpretation is completely your own..  My claims have been completely consistent.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:12:27 »
Fair I don't see how you would think that's the main point of his comment when it obviously wasn't. But alright.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:19:17 »
Fair I don't see how you would think that's the main point of his comment when it obviously wasn't. But alright.

Acereconkeys, I can tell you're not dense, there is no reason for you to fight me on the semantics or prose.

I too wish you and your mother the best of health.

and If Possible a Plant-Based Nutritional future where there are only benefits and virtually no side-effects.

Offline Acereconkeys

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:23:18 »
I actually agree with you there again. I think people should engage actively in experimenting what works best for their health.

Personally, I ****ing love cheese and meat way way too much to stop eating it. Oh and poke. And sushi. And tacos.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 18:29:19 »
I actually agree with you there again. I think people should engage actively in experimenting what works best for their health.

Personally, I ****ing love cheese and meat way way too much to stop eating it. Oh and poke. And sushi. And tacos.

I used to melt American Cheese onto my Popeyes Fried chicken.. That's how Addicted I was..

But I've been lucky to have in life numerous avenues for pleasure, such that I can simply discard Unhealthy foods.

I sometimes even dream about stirring pulled bits of popeyes into Ramen.

Ultimately, for most people, they will have their first heart attack. 75% of these people will survive that first heart-attack and probably less than 1% of them will have the knowledge of Plant-Based Nutrition to save their lives.

It's unfortunate.

That is why, Tp4 goes hard on Veggies Info..

When gekhakrs hit that wall, and hopefully survive, 

They'll remember,  Eat plants, Cures diabetes/ heartdisease / and early stages of most hormone dependent cancers..