Author Topic: Switch Plastics, H1s, and Phoenix Stems!  (Read 5175 times)

Offline ThereminGoat

Switch Plastics, H1s, and Phoenix Stems!
« on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 00:44:04 »
Hey all,

After just now realized I hadn't made a post since my last set of writeups, I bring you three new documents including reviews of the H1 switches from Eniigma/HHHH and the Phoenix Stems from Gazzew and an exploration of the different plastics that are currently being used in modern switches to date. Whereas I used to post these originally in my Google Drive folder, and you can still access them through there, please feel free to give a jump over to my new website where I will be hosting all of my reviews:

https://www.theremingoat.com/

Hope you all enjoy as always. Would love to hear from you if you have any comments or questions!

Cheers,
-Goat

Offline Slayer77

Re: Switch Plastics, H1s, and Phoenix Stems!
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 08:09:25 »
I didn't know the switches released. Will read your review now!

Sent from my GM1911 using Tapatalk

Offline ThereminGoat

« Reply #2 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 11:54:04 »
They haven't quite released outside of Korea just yet! I thankfully was lucky to receive a couple of samples from Eniigma, the guy who is running the westward facing sale of the H1s, as part of my collection and so that I could do this review!

Offline Slayer77

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 12:35:32 »
They haven't quite released outside of Korea just yet! I thankfully was lucky to receive a couple of samples from Eniigma, the guy who is running the westward facing sale of the H1s, as part of my collection and so that I could do this review!
That's pretty cool. Shame one can't obsidian to compare outside of China :(
I honestly would prefer lighter springs.

Offline ThereminGoat

« Reply #4 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 19:11:32 »

I've actually paid for a set of Obsidians to come here once the corona virus is over. I will definitely be doing a writeup on them once they get into my hands!

Offline Slayer77

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 21 March 2020, 19:13:30 »

I've actually paid for a set of Obsidians to come here once the corona virus is over. I will definitely be doing a writeup on them once they get into my hands!
Yeah I remember I had also dmed you during the controversy. I meant the general public won't be able to get their hands on them since it's a China gb.