Author Topic: [[FEEDBACK]] first keycap set design  (Read 2089 times)

Offline moistcorn

[[FEEDBACK]] first keycap set design
« on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 13:47:36 »
attached is my first set of keycaps i attempted to design. With that being said please give ANY form of feedback, i am extremely new to this process of keyboards and only wanna expand. Nice or Harsh let it rip. I know / working on the additional and novel keys along but just wanted to get some feedback from the community. THANKS

Offline BullRage

Re: [[FEEDBACK]] first keycap set design
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 14:47:28 »
What's your inspiration? What should it represent?

Offline moistcorn

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 15:03:22 »
What's your inspiration? What should it represent?
It's inspirited by Giyu Tomioka from Demon slayer. Giyu's unique Kimono really stood out to me and wanted to try to bring the colors to this set.

Offline darzzy

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 05 April 2021, 22:10:56 »
My first thought was how unique the color combination is for that set. The yellow and pink accents gives a strong contrast to the black alphas.

The only criticism I have would be to make the arrows on the backspace and enter key smaller. The "+" needs to be smaller as well. Also just my opinion, but I think you should choose a rounder font for the hirigana sub legends, since it clashes a bit with the roundness of the English letter font.

Overall, well done and best of luck in making your set  :thumb:

Offline econeuler

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 01:17:02 »
I think that the color combination looks great  :thumb:

Offline moistcorn

« Reply #5 on: Tue, 06 April 2021, 10:57:08 »
My first thought was how unique the color combination is for that set. The yellow and pink accents gives a strong contrast to the black alphas.

The only criticism I have would be to make the arrows on the backspace and enter key smaller. The "+" needs to be smaller as well. Also just my opinion, but I think you should choose a rounder font for the hirigana sub legends, since it clashes a bit with the roundness of the English letter font.

Overall, well done and best of luck in making your set  :thumb:

Thank you very much, def. took into account a lot from you hope you stick around to see the updates!