geekhack Marketplace > GMK/UNIQEY

Welcome to the GMK Vendor Forum!

<< < (3/4) > >>

GMK_Andy:

--- Quote from: Emir on Wed, 24 July 2019, 16:28:33 ---thank you for producing my keycaps

--- End quote ---

Thank you for buying them :thumb:

jaekid:
Hi Andy,

Do you have updated files for correct cherry profiles and some other files you might request from the designer?
I am a new member in the community and would really want to pursue this idea I have for a keycap set.

More power to GMK!

Thank you very much!

GMK_Andy:

--- Quote from: jaekid on Wed, 21 October 2020, 05:35:11 ---Hi Andy,

Do you have updated files for correct cherry profiles and some other files you might request from the designer?
I am a new member in the community and would really want to pursue this idea I have for a keycap set.

More power to GMK!

Thank you very much!

--- End quote ---

Hey! Welcome to the community! We don't actually provide digital assets. When a project is quoted, within the process we do render the set internally and provide those renders after the quoting process. That being said a lot of community members are excellent at renders and I'm sure would be willing to provide a helping hand! Please feel free to reach out or DM me if you have specific questions though, I'm more than happy to point you to some free online recourses as well! :thumb:

ideus:

--- Quote from: GMK_Andy on Wed, 21 October 2020, 15:49:56 ---

More power to GMK!

Thank you very much!

--- End quote ---

Hey! Welcome to the community! We don't actually provide digital assets. When a project is quoted, within the process we do render the set internally and provide those renders after the quoting process. That being said a lot of community members are excellent at renders and I'm sure would be willing to provide a helping hand! Please feel free to reach out or DM me if you have specific questions though, I'm more than happy to point you to some free online recourses as well! :thumb:

--- End quote ---

You may consider setting up a quick rendering service, similar to KLE-Render, but with your own digital assets, that the community may use for prototyping an idea. GB leaders always suffer for the long time a GMK render takes, even if it is just a draft idea.

jaekid:

--- Quote from: GMK_Andy on Wed, 21 October 2020, 15:49:56 ---

More power to GMK!

Thank you very much!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thank you for replying Andy! Sent you a DM.😊

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version