Author Topic: [GB] Fox Lab - Leaf 65% | Closed  (Read 126659 times)

Offline CookieFlow

Re: [GB] Fox Lab - Leaf 65% | Closed
« Reply #200 on: Thu, 16 September 2021, 13:42:23 »
Indeed nice to see they are on time.
Since I couldn't reach anybody via their email, if somebody has solder PCB and wants to trade for Hotswap ones let me know.

Offline srhdt

« Reply #201 on: Tue, 28 September 2021, 11:28:31 »
Since these are being shipped or will be shipped soon, I was just wondering if we'll be receiving tracking emails?

Offline CookieFlow

« Reply #202 on: Tue, 28 September 2021, 14:59:02 »
Also interested to know if some people got a shipping notification/tracking?

Shipping should have started a week ago according to their blog but with no discord and not much activity from their social medias and no replies to e-mail it's not easy to follow this one.

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #203 on: Tue, 28 September 2021, 23:46:56 »
Waking up everyday hoping to see a tracking email :(

Offline ABlazinBlueToe

« Reply #204 on: Wed, 29 September 2021, 14:29:19 »
Also interested to know if some people got a shipping notification/tracking?

Shipping should have started a week ago according to their blog but with no discord and not much activity from their social medias and no replies to e-mail it's not easy to follow this one.

I emailed Senter and he said he'd update with tracking info as he gets it.

Offline wunderninja

« Reply #205 on: Fri, 01 October 2021, 20:02:30 »
Received tracking last night!

Offline Deanington

« Reply #206 on: Sat, 02 October 2021, 12:03:14 »

Nice, thats good news.

Offline Tsumi

« Reply #207 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 15:08:56 »
What layout/color did you go with and when was your order put in?

The latest update mentions that the first batch has shipped and that they're sending emails to the second batch buyers to confirm shipping addresses. I'm trying to see if perhaps there's a pattern to how the orders were batched. No front logo/black ano and my order was within the first minute of the GB, but it looks like I'm not part of the first or second batch.

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #208 on: Mon, 04 October 2021, 18:50:04 »
What layout/color did you go with and when was your order put in?

The latest update mentions that the first batch has shipped and that they're sending emails to the second batch buyers to confirm shipping addresses. I'm trying to see if perhaps there's a pattern to how the orders were batched. No front logo/black ano and my order was within the first minute of the GB, but it looks like I'm not part of the first or second batch.

I'm in same boat - placed order first few mins of GB but no tracking
My mate ordered near end of GB and his board should be arriving this week

Maybe they're working from newest to oldest order or its just random haha

Offline Deanington

« Reply #209 on: Wed, 06 October 2021, 16:03:41 »
Still no tracking here either. I got the poly pink and from the states if anbody is curious. Where is the updates, Insta?

Offline Tsumi

« Reply #210 on: Wed, 06 October 2021, 16:42:37 »
Still no tracking here either. I got the poly pink and from the states if anbody is curious. Where is the updates, Insta?
https://foxlab.store/blogs/news

Offline Deanington

« Reply #211 on: Wed, 06 October 2021, 23:52:38 »
Thanks, actually got an email from Senter that it will be shipping soon too.

Offline wollywog

« Reply #212 on: Fri, 08 October 2021, 13:19:48 »
I accidentally flashed this keyboard with the firmware for the key65 not leaf65, but it seems like there is no firmware available for this PCB. Will there be firmware available soon?

Offline srhdt

« Reply #213 on: Sat, 09 October 2021, 14:46:59 »
For those still waiting, I just received an email from Senter that my board should be shipping in the middle of this month, and that I'll be part of the last shipment batch.

Offline DzeDom

« Reply #214 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 13:44:31 »
Got a notification from fedex, the package was picked up on friday and on the way. I’m probably from 2nd batch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Tsumi

« Reply #215 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 18:22:19 »
For those still waiting, I just received an email from Senter that my board should be shipping in the middle of this month, and that I'll be part of the last shipment batch.
Was this unsolicited or was it a response to an email you sent?

Offline mvkoto

« Reply #216 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 18:34:20 »

Senter sent it unsolicited

Offline srhdt

« Reply #217 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 20:19:16 »

Unsolicited. He was asking if my shipping address was the same as was in the order.

Offline Tsumi

« Reply #218 on: Sun, 10 October 2021, 20:51:21 »
Guess I just have to wait for Senter to get to my order and send me an email. Hope there's nothing to worry about, although this is the last batch...

Offline EstericOppar

« Reply #219 on: Mon, 11 October 2021, 17:59:09 »
I didn’t get any email from senter to confirm shipping address, but got a fedex label generated that matches my order number.

Anyone else have the same thing happening to them?

Offline milojjdd

« Reply #220 on: Tue, 12 October 2021, 10:56:40 »
Just got the board, like a gem. Really happy that i've got it. Thanks

Offline kabocha

« Reply #221 on: Thu, 14 October 2021, 15:06:52 »
Received mine today, but didnt get a shipping notification. Excited to be building this soon!

Offline mvkoto

« Reply #222 on: Thu, 14 October 2021, 20:56:36 »
What carrier?

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #223 on: Fri, 15 October 2021, 22:47:15 »
Has anyone in the last batch received shipping notif yet?

Offline Obsidiank

« Reply #224 on: Sat, 16 October 2021, 07:49:53 »
I never received shipping but mine arrived via FedEx from china.  Download the FedEx app and sign up for an account with your address.  If there are any inbound packages to your address it should automatically show up.

Offline CookieFlow

« Reply #225 on: Sat, 16 October 2021, 10:25:09 »
I never received shipping but mine arrived via FedEx from china.  Download the FedEx app and sign up for an account with your address.  If there are any inbound packages to your address it should automatically show up.

Good to know.
Their communication for this GB has been pretty terrible, no replies to e-mail, no tracking, no discord...

For people that got their boards without any tracking, how long was it after the Senter e-mail asking if your address changed?
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 October 2021, 10:48:03 by CookieFlow »

Offline CookieFlow

« Reply #226 on: Sat, 16 October 2021, 10:47:00 »
(sorry for the double post, clicked the wrong button to edit)

Offline Dinerenblanc

« Reply #227 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 00:46:06 »

Good to know.
Their communication for this GB has been pretty terrible, no replies to e-mail, no tracking, no discord...

For people that got their boards without any tracking, how long was it after the Senter e-mail asking if your address changed?

It's the same with all their GBs

Offline elongatedmusk

« Reply #228 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 15:35:13 »
New update from their IG : https://www.instagram.com/p/CVI7875P9gS/

I guess the updates really happen when there is one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hopefully there's a tracking number showing up by the end of tomorrow.

Offline Obsidiank

« Reply #229 on: Sun, 17 October 2021, 18:53:58 »
Got my ship notice today.  But already received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline mvkoto

« Reply #230 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 06:46:10 »

This is great advice. Just downloaded the FedEx app and saw that they had already sent my package to FedEx in China. Unfortunately, it was after the cutoff time..

Offline curlycalvin

« Reply #231 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 12:12:43 »
Any idea on when the plate files will be released? mine is currently on it's way just shipped today.

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #232 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 22:30:11 »

This is great advice. Just downloaded the FedEx app and saw that they had already sent my package to FedEx in China. Unfortunately, it was after the cutoff time..

Just wondering have you received a shipping conf email from Senter/Fedex yet?

Offline mvkoto

« Reply #233 on: Tue, 19 October 2021, 22:35:15 »

Just wondering have you received a shipping conf email from Senter/Fedex yet?

Yes, but it was after I had initially sent him an email about it (like a day ago). During which, I had read about the FedEx thing and found out it was starting to ship already. Then I got an email update after that.

Offline Hiel

Re: [GB] Fox Lab - Leaf 65%
« Reply #234 on: Wed, 20 October 2021, 04:09:06 »
GB starts now!
Can you upload qmk firmware too please? Toggle nkro doesn't work on via that you uploaded on foxlab site.

Offline abellp327

« Reply #235 on: Wed, 20 October 2021, 13:40:30 »
Anyone know Senters email address or is it the same when he notified for shipping the board? The "G" on my hotswap PCB isn't working (tried everything from differnt switches, using tweezer,etc to test)

Offline Tsumi

« Reply #236 on: Thu, 21 October 2021, 21:26:40 »

Not quite the shipping notification I was looking for (especially having made my purchase within the first minute of the international GB), but it is what it is. At least it looks like a majority of other people's Leaf 65% have shipped.

Offline elongatedmusk

« Reply #237 on: Thu, 21 October 2021, 22:05:45 »
Just got a call from Fedex for customs stuff as I didn't receive or have any shipping info at all. Well that's a…surprise.

Offline Pichiew

« Reply #238 on: Thu, 21 October 2021, 22:15:40 »
Show Image

Not quite the shipping notification I was looking for (especially having made my purchase within the first minute of the international GB), but it is what it is. At least it looks like a majority of other people's Leaf 65% have shipped.

Got same update
Also made purchase within the first minute haha

Really disappointing but out of anyone's control

Offline ABlazinBlueToe

« Reply #239 on: Fri, 22 October 2021, 08:49:20 »
Show Image

Got same update
Also made purchase within the first minute haha

Really disappointing but out of anyone's control

Same, first to order last to receive.  That's alright though, I'm in no hurry

« Reply #240 on: Fri, 22 October 2021, 12:45:11 »
You can add me to someone that ordered within minutes and is delayed haha It sucks, but if this hobby has taught me anything, it’s patience lol So no big deal.

Still hoping for some accessory extras! Seeing people post their PC case builds is making me jealous…

Offline srhdt

« Reply #241 on: Sat, 23 October 2021, 13:38:06 »
Same delay for me.

But it's no big deal. I'd rather my order gets shipped with everything working and not scuffed rather than get a defective piece and have to deal with additional shipping.

Offline Mish

« Reply #242 on: Mon, 25 October 2021, 14:39:02 »
I just got my order in and I've gotta say: Wow Senter really nailed it this time imo. The package presentation is great, I appreciate the nice instruction booklet, and the board itself turned out great! Can't wait to build :D

« Reply #243 on: Mon, 25 October 2021, 15:53:13 »
Hi all - lurker logging in here!

Anyone else having issues with FedEx and Address and communicating this to Senter?

I am in New Zealand and I have now received 2 emails from Senter, just over 1 week apart advising that FedEx is holding my package due to "incorrect zip"

I have replied to him and followed up to confirm the address (it is correct both in my original order and in my replies and I regularly receive FedEx deliveries here!) bu have got no confirmation that this is being resolved or that he has received and understood my response!

:confused:

Offline r0b0t_D3vil

« Reply #244 on: Mon, 25 October 2021, 16:28:11 »
Just received mine today. Build quality looks awesome.
« Last Edit: Mon, 25 October 2021, 18:05:14 by r0b0t_D3vil »

Offline NixieTea

« Reply #245 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 00:49:03 »
Received my board today and it looks phenomenal. The silver PVD is leagues better than the gold PVD on the Leaf60. I do have concerns about the integrity of the polycarbonate threads holding the weight in place, since the mounting seems to be the same as that of the Leaf60, but it is what it is, and it only really has issues with brass weights. If something happens, I'll just find a different method of mounting the weight.

I'll post pictures soon, but the PC and silver brass combo is better than the renders.

Offline Deanington

« Reply #246 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 12:13:15 »
I got mine today as well, it's very nice! I always wanted a Leaf, so very happy with this. Just hope all is good now.

Offline Kookiekurls

« Reply #247 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 15:14:24 »
I wanted to check in and see if there were any updates about when the plate files would be available?

Offline azagoth

« Reply #248 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 17:00:35 »
Got mine yesterday, and build it.
This thing is gorgeous. The silver coating on the brass is mirror like, flawless, absolutly beautiful.

« Reply #249 on: Tue, 26 October 2021, 19:27:45 »
Hi all - lurker logging in here!

Anyone else having issues with FedEx and Address and communicating this to Senter?

I am in New Zealand and I have now received 2 emails from Senter, just over 1 week apart advising that FedEx is holding my package due to "incorrect zip"

I have replied to him and followed up to confirm the address (it is correct both in my original order and in my replies and I regularly receive FedEx deliveries here!) bu have got no confirmation that this is being resolved or that he has received and understood my response!

:confused:

Panic over - it has just rocked up here in Auckland!