Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7900169 times)

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #20700 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 12:59:12 »
After a very long search, I finally got my hands yesterday on a depth black clack skull, but then I found out something that killed my excitement and I thought was worth sharing.
I've noticed that while my other MX skulls match perfectly in size, this skull was a bit smaller. Initially I thought that maybe earlier casts were different in size, but after asking around I realized that's not the case. Also, it has some minor, but noticeable imperfections that I didn't see in any of my other skulls. As its butt looks pretty legit, and some people might trust that alone to validate clacks authenticity, I thought it's worth raising awareness that such fakes exist as well. You can find out an album with some comparison pictures that I took here: https://imgur.com/a/uKThX5I

That's a real heartbreaker.  Thanks for sharing the detailed pictures/comparisons.  I hope you're able to somehow get compensated for this, though I know it can be tough, especially in cases where the other party didn't realize that what they had was a fake.

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #20701 on: Mon, 12 April 2021, 20:05:24 »
After a very long search, I finally got my hands yesterday on a depth black clack skull, but then I found out something that killed my excitement and I thought was worth sharing.
I've noticed that while my other MX skulls match perfectly in size, this skull was a bit smaller. Initially I thought that maybe earlier casts were different in size, but after asking around I realized that's not the case. Also, it has some minor, but noticeable imperfections that I didn't see in any of my other skulls. As its butt looks pretty legit, and some people might trust that alone to validate clacks authenticity, I thought it's worth raising awareness that such fakes exist as well. You can find out an album with some comparison pictures that I took here: https://imgur.com/a/uKThX5I

That's a real heartbreaker.  Thanks for sharing the detailed pictures/comparisons.  I hope you're able to somehow get compensated for this, though I know it can be tough, especially in cases where the other party didn't realize that what they had was a fake.

That is a ****ing shame. Sorry man
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #20702 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 08:52:48 »

That is a ****ing shame. Sorry man

This sucks. Thanks for sharing this info, hopefully more people see it.

This isn't very surprising given how many collectors there are now in the hobby thus many are unaware of fakes, don't know how to distinguish fakes, hype collecting by taking a chance, etc. Clacks will always be in that weird place of being one of the most loved sculpts, but the most infamous for the amount of fakes that exist.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #20703 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 12:32:58 »

fake clacks, who knew

Offline Timbersawdust

• aka snorlax
« Reply #20704 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 12:48:34 »

fake clacks, who knew

gonna go out on a limb here and say the previous owner didn't know, nor did the one before that. Or they did know and decided to sell it anyway. So should we call them out for it or maintain the status quo and save face?

I knew who owned this particular cap at one point, and guess what? They deleted the selling message on discord, yet kept every single other message....yikes

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #20705 on: Tue, 13 April 2021, 13:47:06 »

fake clacks, who knew

gonna go out on a limb here and say the previous owner didn't know, nor did the one before that. Or they did know and decided to sell it anyway. So should we call them out for it or maintain the status quo and save face?

I knew who owned this particular cap at one point, and guess what? They deleted the selling message on discord, yet kept every single other message....yikes

Yeah that's sketch

Offline notverriegod

« Reply #20706 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 01:03:59 »
Hey so I happened to stumble upon a few mx clacks that I traded for awhile back. I just want to know whether these are real or fake. When looking at the details and closely examining at the two clacks, they seem to somewhat match to my other mx clacks even though they are not colorways that are cataloged. There are imperfections with the clacks but I think that's par of the course when dealing with clacks in general. These two clacks came from a CN guy who got it from j2c8w6f8, wondering if there is any reputation to that name and if I should be worried. Took some photos with my phone comparing the clacks to a legit clack. It would be appreciated if you can give me any information detailing these clacks or if you can vet for j2c8w6f8, more or less curious as to if these clacks should stay in my box or go in the garbage. https://imgur.com/a/Y7JyB2f pictures aren't great. Also white clack is GID which makes me believe that it can possibly be legit but who knows

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #20707 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 12:43:53 »
Hey so I happened to stumble upon a few mx clacks that I traded for awhile back. I just want to know whether these are real or fake. When looking at the details and closely examining at the two clacks, they seem to somewhat match to my other mx clacks even though they are not colorways that are cataloged. There are imperfections with the clacks but I think that's par of the course when dealing with clacks in general. These two clacks came from a CN guy who got it from j2c8w6f8, wondering if there is any reputation to that name and if I should be worried. Took some photos with my phone comparing the clacks to a legit clack. It would be appreciated if you can give me any information detailing these clacks or if you can vet for j2c8w6f8, more or less curious as to if these clacks should stay in my box or go in the garbage. https://imgur.com/a/Y7JyB2f pictures aren't great. Also white clack is GID which makes me believe that it can possibly be legit but who knows

definitely fakes

Offline notverriegod

« Reply #20708 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 19:45:33 »
Yeah I think so too. Came from CN which is a major source of fakes

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20709 on: Thu, 15 April 2021, 20:30:38 »

ironic since a large portion of the real ones are also in China

but yeah those are not convincing at all
I love Elzy

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #20710 on: Sun, 18 April 2021, 17:20:30 »
Forgive me but what does this have to do with j2c8w6f8? Did the guy just say "oh I bought them from j2c8w6f8" as an excuse to try to make it sound more legit and you just took him at his word, or is there proof it come from j2c8w6f8? Just sounds like some bs excuse to fall back on if/when it came out that they were fake. Lets not throw someone under the bus who potentially had nothing to do with it.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #20711 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 16:21:39 »

ironic since a large portion of the real ones are also in China

but yeah those are not convincing at all

When did naasfu move to China?  :p
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline j2c8w6f8

« Reply #20712 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 20:57:37 »
Never thought this **** is really happening, I sold a lot junk caps for 20rmb each, including these two.
You go ask the one you trade with, he will fix this, I talked to him already.

And about the source. FOI I only had two, someone I can’t even remember who gave me these around 4-5 years ago. I quit and sold almost everything last year, and 5 hours ago my friend told me people is talking ****, so here I am.

Second, to you, to the community I’m sorry. I mean idk what is wrong with the guy who sold these two caps for you, 20rmb, 3usd he thinks it’s legit, lol
Anyway these came from me.

And last is also for you. I highly recommend you stop collecting these caps, I know you like them so much, but this s h i t h o l e?  It’s too much for you. Hope you understand me.

Offline notverriegod

« Reply #20713 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 21:09:01 »
Sorting things out with previous owner. Gotta be more careful with artisans in general as I'm starting to see a lot more fakes and people getting scammed. Hope things go well for everyone, stay safe.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #20714 on: Mon, 19 April 2021, 21:39:30 »
Sorting things out with previous owner. Gotta be more careful with artisans in general as I'm starting to see a lot more fakes and people getting scammed. Hope things go well for everyone, stay safe.

Hey if this does not stop you from collecting clacks, at least do your research before buying. The cc wiki is very useful: https://wiki.geekhack.org/index.php?title=Clack_Factory. If you checked this before buying, you could easily tell that neither of the two clacks you bought is legit color.

Also whoever sold you the cap is obviously lying, or pretending to not know better. No one would ever mistake a $3 clack as the real deal. They retail for $50 ffs.
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline notverriegod

« Reply #20715 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 01:43:15 »

Hey if this does not stop you from collecting clacks, at least do your research before buying. The cc wiki is very useful: https://wiki.geekhack.org/index.php?title=Clack_Factory. If you checked this before buying, you could easily tell that neither of the two clacks you bought is legit color.

Also whoever sold you the cap is obviously lying, or pretending to not know better. No one would ever mistake a $3 clack as the real deal. They retail for $50 ffs.

Yeah either I do more research or I just dont collect clacks. Appreciate the help though

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #20716 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 06:43:29 »
a couple pics for some reference

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #20717 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 19:18:23 »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #20718 on: Tue, 20 April 2021, 21:07:29 »
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #20719 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 01:33:59 »

Offline reaper

• ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #20720 on: Wed, 21 April 2021, 19:12:45 »
a couple pics for some reference

Show Image

Show Image

I hope EK wasn't selling fakes back in 2010 since that was when I got my Candy Corn.  ^-^
Att fly är livet, att dröja, döden.
Din Eli

Offline widdlekitty

« Reply #20721 on: Sat, 01 May 2021, 12:22:32 »

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #20722 on: Sat, 01 May 2021, 23:52:00 »
>:D

Show Image

Show Image

NGL i'm not gonna hop on this **** ride train.

I've seen better pics from you boss. i give these two 6/10.

The bike is legit and i do appreciate you sharing these pics.

yeah i shoulda spent more than 10 seconds setting these shots up, finally fixed them

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20723 on: Sat, 01 May 2021, 23:56:39 »
trans hot pink ;_;
I love Elzy

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #20724 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 00:22:05 »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #20725 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 00:23:41 »
Can't get over how good Cobalt is. :chefskiss:

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20726 on: Sun, 02 May 2021, 01:29:05 »
^ same wtf

Also that's a whippet blue right? cuz if it isn't we need to have a talk
I love Elzy

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #20727 on: Tue, 04 May 2021, 08:37:26 »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #20728 on: Tue, 04 May 2021, 19:47:02 »
Happy Star Wars day! Amazing, 6 black skulls :O

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #20729 on: Wed, 05 May 2021, 00:30:25 »

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #20730 on: Thu, 06 May 2021, 12:36:18 »
Didn't manage to get around to taking May 4th pics, but took some of this fellow:

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #20731 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 14:29:05 »
RGB! Not perfect matches, but pretty happy with these :)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #20732 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 15:57:40 »
arr gee bee
I love Elzy

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #20733 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 23:17:43 »

Show Image

<3
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #20734 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 07:44:53 »

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #20735 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 08:43:56 »

Show Image

Ooof, I'd be very happy with those. Awesome set!
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline mattp

• clack fiend
« Reply #20736 on: Thu, 13 May 2021, 08:54:35 »

Show Image

Love how that green pops

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #20737 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 12:44:54 »
Show Image

Salute is a classic, and it just looks so good with many many combos. This one's a good one to commemorate the coming Memorial Day.

Took some better pics of the RGB cluster  :cool:

and a little extra uwu

Offline Auxo

• Formerly CJD_Anthony
« Reply #20738 on: Fri, 14 May 2021, 12:54:10 »
Show Image

Salute is a classic, and it just looks so good with many many combos. This one's a good one to commemorate the coming Memorial Day.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

and a little extra uwu
Show Image

Show Image

jfc this is nice
UNREALFORCE TKL | KMAC Happy | LSJ Ares | LZ CLS h | NIX Sofia | Noxary X60 | OTD 356 Mini | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 (Black) | PFU Limited HHKB Pro 2 Type-S | PFU Limited HHKB JP Type-S | SINGA x TGR Unikorn | TGR 60% | Weaston & nachie GSKT-00 |
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | MIRA SE | TGR Alice | Southpaw Fullsize (pending shipping) | Daily driver: TGR Alice
Collection: Salamander PC, Keycult No1(OG) Salamander TKL, M60A, THE60, Jane V2, LZ MP, LZ GH V2, KC 1/60, OTD 456GT. Kepler, Think 6.5 Brass, Think 6.5 PC, T60, The Raine, F77, E7-V1 SE
Topre Realforce 87U 55g | Corsair K70 w/ MX Browns | Unicomp Ultra Classic
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 Quickfire Pro | TADA 68 | Novatouch | Whitefox | Octagon v1 | Blackbird | HHKB Pro 2 | KBD75 | VE.A | X60 | Canoe | HHKB Pro 1 | FJELL | Revo One | ALPS64 | Lightsaver v3 | IBM 5140 WKL | Realforce 87u | MIRA SE | Duck Poker | Canoe | Moon | Weaven | M65-A | EXENT | Wooden Planck | Tokyo60| Viper v1 | E6-v2 | IBM SSK | CA66 | TX-CP | SINGA | TGR Alice | FJELL R2 | Klippe | JER-A06 | GSKT-00 | M60-A | Realforce 84u | AL1 | Keycult No. 1 | SaiB-CP | G81-3077SAU | DC60 | Realforce 84ub | TMO50 | G80-1800 | Leaf 80 | LZ GH-v2 | T60 | LZ MP | KMAC Happy | TGR-910RE (Al) | TGR-910RE (PC) | SKB60 | UNIKORN | TGR Jane v2 | Xeno

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #20739 on: Sun, 16 May 2021, 12:27:32 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

and a little extra uwu
Show Image

Show Image

classic

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #20740 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 03:53:20 »
expert knob twiddler

« Last Edit: Wed, 19 May 2021, 04:07:57 by naasfu »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #20741 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 05:05:53 »
Sicle.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #20742 on: Wed, 19 May 2021, 10:45:28 »
Them Julysicles looking tasty. I want a popsicle.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #20743 on: Tue, 08 June 2021, 19:06:06 »
my old pc that i remote into stopped responding. hhkb to the rescue.

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #20744 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 13:20:33 »

Show Image

Sick row of single-color skulls, naasfu! Are the remaining blanks (WASD, FN, others) from other makers? I can see the pink one being a KWK but not sure about the rest. I also keep a black HHKB with Hasu BT around for remote work.

Got a new (teal) skull myself! :D The Scotopic I've had for a while, but figured it needed a new shot

« Last Edit: Sun, 13 June 2021, 13:32:22 by LightningXI »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #20745 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 15:23:21 »
Teal is so very pretty. That was one of my CC White Whales until I had to sell 'em all.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #20746 on: Sun, 13 June 2021, 23:47:32 »
Sick row of single-color skulls, naasfu! Are the remaining blanks (WASD, FN, others) from other makers? I can see the pink one being a KWK but not sure about the rest. I also keep a black HHKB with Hasu BT around for remote work.

the right two fns are kwk, the left one is gum purple cc, and the assorted wasd keys are mfcaps by dgneo.

i use my hhkbs with my laptop on the couch, and they are also very helpful when i need to quickly plug in a keyboard for some pc. hhkb really is the best board.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #20747 on: Mon, 14 June 2021, 00:39:34 »

Show Image

Got a new (teal) skull myself! :D The Scotopic I've had for a while, but figured it needed a new shot

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Cute!

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #20748 on: Tue, 15 June 2021, 01:18:25 »
Teal is so very pretty. That was one of my CC White Whales until I had to sell 'em all.

Yeah,  Teal looks amazing.  Were there any MX versions (I can't remember)?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #20749 on: Tue, 15 June 2021, 05:34:10 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Cute!

holla atcha boy when you switch to the 4th of July avy.