geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

Zeal PC's Feedback Thread

<< < (2/4) > >>

Zeal:

--- Quote from: soilheart on Fri, 29 April 2016, 16:35:00 ---
--- Quote from: switchnollie on Fri, 29 April 2016, 15:25:00 ---I've bought from Zeal twice.
R1 Zealios & LED's + Springs on the 2nd occasion.

Shipping is kind of steep(depends on location I'm sure) but that's expected for super fast out of country shipping(Canada to US).
Had the incorrect # of switches shipped to me but he had thousands of them to ship & you'd have to be a robot to not make a mistake in that situation :p
Contacted him & had the extra switches in like 2 days.

Great service & products, would highly recommend :)

--- End quote ---

I agree, except of the shipping, (flat?) $10 USD to EU is pretty good

But yeah, Zeal has a little hard counting sometimes ;) He's fast to admit his mistakes and make up for it tough, awesome customer service.

--- End quote ---

DHL is $15 flat to USA.

EU has the option to go for Canada Post untracked for $10 (6-10 biz days), or DHL for $30 (2-3 biz days delivery).

Of all the Zealio orders I've shipped, I've only messed up 3-4 orders... :(

Dernubenfrieken:
I've ordered switches and other parts, everything came on time and well labeled and packaged. Great experience.

SpAmRaY:
I remember way back when zeal first started with this making cables thing (which he has greatly expanded on now), he did me a huge favor and made a very tiny usb cable which I still use to this day. He also included some lovely Miss Vickie's chips which totally made my day. :thumb:

yomammary:
You know what? I'm glad one of the vendor lives in Canada because I live in Canada and shipping isn't too expensive. :p

tkim:
Hi everyone,

Just some feedback for those who are interested in purchasing from Zeal. I found his after sales support extremely helpful, his goods exceeded my expectations and overall went out of his way to assist me sourcing a PCB.

Also his shipping was extremely quick, Canada to Germany iirc 2 or 3 days??

Happy shopping!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version