Author Topic: [KeyPop.net] Feedback  (Read 54512 times)

Offline KeyPop

• * Vendor
  • www.KeyPop.net [키팝.net]
    • KeyPop.net
[KeyPop.net] Feedback
« on: Mon, 02 May 2016, 10:36:42 »
Tell us how your shopping experience went with us or how we can improve it to make it better!

Offline crj3012

Re: [KeyPop.net] Feedback
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 24 June 2016, 17:44:23 »
  • Extremely fast shipping
  • After receiving a defunct key in my order, I contacted support and heard back within hours. No questions asked, a replacement cap was in the mail the next day
  • Great customer service
  • I would by from KeyPop again in a heartbeat

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 25 July 2016, 14:26:28 »
It's been a pleasure dealing with Keypop. Extremely quick responses via email and very accommodating/understanding and exceptional customer service. Would deal with again!

Offline venoom

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 31 July 2016, 12:27:26 »
I bought my first mechanical keyboard with black (unprinted) keys.

I wanted to enhance it with some keycaps so I ordered the following:
  • red unprinted WASD keycaps
  • Triforce keycap to put on F3
  • Matrix keycaps (blue/red pill for CTRL, white rabbit and EMP for ESC)

the prices were very reasonable and it shipped really fast.

Unfortunately, the package was missing the Matrix keycaps.
I contacted customer support on Sunday, they wrote back (and shipped a replacement) on Monday, and it arrived on Saturday, on the other side of the ocean.

I am very pleased with both the keycaps and the customer support, I did not expect the replacement to arrive so fast.

My keyboard looks awesome with the new keycaps.

Overall, I highly recommend keypop.net and would not hesitate to shop again.

Offline Barndenn

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 03:45:50 »
I've bought two keycaps from you guys and I have to say extremely fast shipping.

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #5 on: Tue, 16 August 2016, 03:56:23 »
i have been aware of the site for over 2 years, although have never bought from KeyPop. Unfortuneatly i have never found anything interesting enough to buy :( Id love to see o GB with GMK caps or maybe some nice PBT sets. And maybe try to hook up with some artisan or something.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 14:52:07 »
In addition to my previous post, I had an issue with my order and I was updated by Keypop throughout the whole process. He had it resolved to my satisfaction in the end. Definitely recommended!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 30 December 2016, 17:53:42 »
never had anything but excellent service from keypop

they are extremely helpful and accommodating and in my mind one of the premier sites for novelty keycaps and accessories

keep up the outstanding work guys
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 16 January 2017, 19:55:08 »
never had anything but excellent service from keypop

they are extremely helpful and accommodating and in my mind one of the premier sites for novelty keycaps and accessories

keep up the outstanding work guys

Can't think of any way of putting it better, so I'll just second and third this :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ