geekhack Marketplace > Vendor Feedback

zFrontier Feedback Thread

<< < (3/9) > >>

kmba:
I wish you would mail items in boxes, not bags.  GMK sets get damage to the cardboard sleeve when shipped in a bag.  I'd pay a little extra.

txclack:
Agree with ^  Aside from just throwing a layer of bubble wrap and tossing it into a bag, I am very satisfied with all the GMK sets I have bought from zFrontier.

The other recommendation I'd like to state is sometimes the international zFrontier has items that aren't available on the English zFrontier site.  For example, I saw GMK Pristine on there before it hit the English site, and I still see left over GMK Corsa Autos that can't be purchased on the English site.

GreyAmbience:

--- Quote from: tameone on Thu, 05 October 2017, 06:36:22 ---I wish you would mail items in boxes, not bags.  GMK sets get damage to the cardboard sleeve when shipped in a bag.  I'd pay a little extra.

--- End quote ---

Everything I've gotten from Zfrontier has been in boxes and has arrived as they would look out of factory  :confused:

zFrontier:

--- Quote from: zl_ramiel on Wed, 04 October 2017, 23:06:35 ---Will iQunix X87 be available on your international website?

--- End quote ---

Yes! A new group buy of iQunix X87 will be available on our English site pretty soon.

zFrontier:

--- Quote from: tameone on Thu, 05 October 2017, 06:36:22 ---I wish you would mail items in boxes, not bags.  GMK sets get damage to the cardboard sleeve when shipped in a bag.  I'd pay a little extra.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the feedback! We will work with DHL and have better packaging with future GMK shipments. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version