geekhack Marketplace > MechanicalKeyboards.com

MK Presents 'Midnight Dawn' - Tai-Hao Cubic Profile Debut (In Stock Now!)

<< < (2/3) > >>

HotRoderX:
how long do we have to pre order these! I am still interested even with the basic layout! It does come with some blank keys also correct?

mogo:

--- Quote from: HotRoderX on Thu, 05 October 2017, 19:48:58 ---how long do we have to pre order these! I am still interested even with the basic layout! It does come with some blank keys also correct?

--- End quote ---

Only the "media" key blanks above the numpad. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure it's WYSIWYG.

This isn't some big GB project for a full-featured, extras-filled keyset. Tai-Hao doesn't really do that. They sell simple, vanilla, 104-key sets for affordable prices.

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: kawasaki161 on Thu, 05 October 2017, 16:13:05 ---Got some shots comparing the side profile and underside to normal Tai Hao and/or something in Cherry profile?

--- End quote ---

I will see what I can do...

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: mogo on Fri, 06 October 2017, 09:05:17 ---
--- Quote from: HotRoderX on Thu, 05 October 2017, 19:48:58 ---how long do we have to pre order these! I am still interested even with the basic layout! It does come with some blank keys also correct?

--- End quote ---

Only the "media" key blanks above the numpad. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure it's WYSIWYG.

This isn't some big GB project for a full-featured, extras-filled keyset. Tai-Hao doesn't really do that. They sell simple, vanilla, 104-key sets for affordable prices.

--- End quote ---

Yes but...livingspeedbump has told me that he is currently work with Tai-hao to get other option available in Cubic profile in the future. *fingers crossed*

00zeRO:

--- Quote from: kawasaki161 on Thu, 05 October 2017, 16:13:05 ---Got some shots comparing the side profile and underside to normal Tai Hao and/or something in Cherry profile?

--- End quote ---

Here you go, kind sir (added to OP as well)...

Side by side comparison shots top row keys from left to right - OEM, Cubic, Cherry, and DCS profiles:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version