Author Topic: Joined because of the custom Phantom PCB keyboards  (Read 1051 times)

Offline nova779

Joined because of the custom Phantom PCB keyboards
« on: Sun, 04 January 2015, 18:14:05 »
Hello geekhack, I joined because I saw WhiteFireDragon's videos on the Phantom custom mechanical keyboards, I've always thought keyboards were cool but never really knew about this forum right now the only mechanical keyboard I have is the Blackwidow chroma and I have a phantom PCB on the way, all I need now is a plate. If anyone knows where I can find a plate I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Joined because of the custom Phantom PCB keyboards
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 04 January 2015, 23:50:46 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

There have been a couple of Phantom plate group buys, but it seems they are closed.

There are some in classifieds here.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 09:16:10 »
Welcome to GH!

i look forward to seeing your Phantom build!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 08 January 2015, 09:19:16 »
Welcome!

Check out the classifieds section. I think strict recently had a listing of phantom plates for sale.

Enjoy your stay!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar