Author Topic: Hi all!  (Read 999 times)

Offline Ramuq

Hi all!
« on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 23:48:48 »
Pretty new to the mech scene, wanted to get a bit more immersed!
That's really all i have, thanks for reading!

-Chris

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: Hi all!
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 06:29:38 »
Welcome to GH!

Do you have any mechs right now?
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Ramuq

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 13:23:36 »
Thank you, and Yes!

I had a Corsair RGB K95 with browns that I gave to my roommate. But my personal keyboard is a Ducky 4 with blacks and KeyCool rainbow keycaps.

But I also am waiting on a Poker II with clears from massdrop along with some of those HolyOOPS aluminum keycaps.

How about yourself, sir?

Offline drewba

« Reply #3 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 15:05:50 »
But I also am waiting on a Poker II with clears from massdrop along with some of those HolyOOPS aluminum keycaps.
Nice! I wished I would have gotten in to that drop but I'm sure it'll come around again.

Welcome!

Offline Ramuq

« Reply #4 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 17:09:23 »
Thanks, good to be here!

But I had missed the first drop on the Poker II really glad I got with the second, really eager to try out the clears. Thought it'll be another month before they even ship ):
I bet they will have another drop for the pokers though, seems like to popular of a board not to.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 28 January 2015, 04:07:05 »
Welcome to Geekhack!

Poker seems to be a very popular keyboard, so many new members have one, and everyone seems to like them.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ