Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1264 times)

Offline EvilOliv3

Hello!
« on: Sat, 28 December 2013, 00:36:47 »
Hello all,

Been reading these forums for about a month now, decided to finally make an account.
Owned a black widow for a year, and ultimately decided to sell it and get another mechanical keyboard.

So far my mechanical keyboard history would be blackwidow -> WASD v2 -> Ducky shine 3(currently using). A friend of my owns a poker II, these mini sized keyboard are pretty neat, but personally too small for my taste. TKL's are perfect size for me.

WASD was nice to type on, but i wanted the pretty lights lol. If the CODE wasn't sold out I would've bought it. The shine 3's reactive lingering lights is just such a nice effect.
However, I was told that the CODE is going to be back in stock early January with green switches instead of clear, so maybe i should've held out....>.< (have yet to try a green switch)

Anyways, bought some zinc keycaps from feng on ebay and it's on the ducky, feels awesome. (especially the high 'ting" sound from key presses) and a double-shot polycarb from keypop, semi pleased with it. (kind of regretting getting the translucent one). Also have some PBT blank white caps from banggood in the mail. (people were saying they were decent, so i decided to give it a go)

I will definitely browse the forums often, hope to keep seeing cool things from people.
-Tristan

here are some pics