Author Topic: [GB] EnjoyPBT Slate  (Read 82755 times)

Offline rondg

Re: [Paid/Production] EnjoyPBT Slate
« Reply #100 on: Sun, 17 February 2019, 16:07:38 »
Are there really no R2 PgDn and R1 End keys?

both keys are there. epbt uses inverse profile naming compared to cherry/GMK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I noticed that, but in your project page there is no PgDn key on the Enter row and no End key on the Shift row

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #101 on: Sun, 17 February 2019, 16:51:54 »
Are there really no R2 PgDn and R1 End keys?

both keys are there. epbt uses inverse profile naming compared to cherry/GMK

Yeah I noticed that, but in your project page there is no PgDn key on the Enter row and no End key on the Shift row

oh yeah. those aren't in sorry

Offline IneffableTao

« Reply #102 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 09:35:46 »

This is really unfortunate, I vastly prefer Home, PgUp, PgDn, End in a column on my 65% & 75% boards. 

I mean, it's just plastic so not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but this change is not consistently represented.  While I do see updated kits on hineybush.com, both the OP and kbdfans have images which show the R1 End & R2 PgDn.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #103 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 10:59:36 »

This is really unfortunate, I vastly prefer Home, PgUp, PgDn, End in a column on my 65% & 75% boards. 

I mean, it's just plastic so not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but this change is not consistently represented.  While I do see updated kits on hineybush.com, both the OP and kbdfans have images which show the R1 End & R2 PgDn.

Oh wow yeah I see what you mean now. Those ones are supposed to be in the kit. I'll see if I can get that updated asap.

Offline IneffableTao

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 20 February 2019, 15:23:06 »
Oh wow yeah I see what you mean now. Those ones are supposed to be in the kit. I'll see if I can get that updated asap.

Awesome, appreciate the quick response.  Still love the colors and very much looking forward to the set regardless of how this pans out.

Offline 1Weeb

• ◕w◕
« Reply #105 on: Sat, 02 March 2019, 02:14:04 »
currently hurting myself for missing this, please tell me there will be extras :(

Offline raptorzoz

« Reply #106 on: Sat, 02 March 2019, 03:46:22 »
currently hurting myself for missing this, please tell me there will be extras :(
Hineybush confirmed he'd have extras up on his store, but idk if he ordered a lot so you'd have to be quick once the keycaps arrive, he also said some vendors might have bought extras, there is no more info about that however, good luck!

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #107 on: Sat, 02 March 2019, 09:00:17 »
Hineybush confirmed he'd have extras up on his store, but idk if he ordered a lot so you'd have to be quick once the keycaps arrive, he also said some vendors might have bought extras, there is no more info about that however, good luck!

there will be like 40 extra base kits, accent kits and then less of the other kits. no other vendors got extras besides mykeyboard. i think kbdfans will have some. these won't be for sale (on my site) until all of the gb ones are shipped

Offline raptorzoz

« Reply #108 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 03:44:21 »

there will be like 40 extra base kits, accent kits and then less of the other kits. no other vendors got extras besides mykeyboard. i think kbdfans will have some. these won't be for sale (on my site) until all of the gb ones are shipped

Will my keyboard.eu have extras of the 40's and spacebar kit? I bought the base, international, and accent kit, but I'd like the full collection if possible

Offline click clack jack

« Reply #109 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 12:19:33 »

Holy canoly good catch! Team 65%!

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #110 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 12:21:19 »

Will my keyboard.eu have extras of the 40's and spacebar kit? I bought the base, international, and accent kit, but I'd like the full collection if possible

yeah they'll have a few of each. maybe 5-10? not exactly sure

Offline raptorzoz

« Reply #111 on: Sun, 03 March 2019, 12:59:47 »

yeah they'll have a few of each. maybe 5-10? not exactly sure

Nice, thank you!

Offline Sic_Alpha

« Reply #112 on: Fri, 08 March 2019, 13:10:03 »
I missed this too...  Will be looking for one of those extra sets once GB has shipped :)

Offline raptorzoz

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 16:38:44 »
Any new info on how production is going? Also how long does it typically take for the keycaps to be shipped to proxies after production has finished?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 16:40:02 »
Any new info on how production is going? Also how long does it typically take for the keycaps to be shipped to proxies after production has finished?

Assuming well so far. haven't checked in a while. should be 1-2 weeks for shipping. I'll be receiving all US orders regardless.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #115 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 16:57:19 »
The modifier keys in Grayscale were all impressively not-warped, but the spacebars were all consistently warped.

Do you know if there's anything that can be done about it, or is that just the price we have to pay for keeping cost low (and having the rest of the caps be pretty much flawless)?

Seems like the warping is mostly cosmetic anyway, maybe it makes the stabs sound a little worse but it's not catastrophic. But would definitely be nice if it could be fixed.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #116 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 17:39:16 »
The modifier keys in Grayscale were all impressively not-warped, but the spacebars were all consistently warped.

Do you know if there's anything that can be done about it, or is that just the price we have to pay for keeping cost low (and having the rest of the caps be pretty much flawless)?

Seems like the warping is mostly cosmetic anyway, maybe it makes the stabs sound a little worse but it's not catastrophic. But would definitely be nice if it could be fixed.

If it's the spacebar, I'm pretty sure it's fixable with a little heat and some evenly distributed weight applied.
https://www.keebtalk.com/t/easy-fix-for-warped-pbt-spacebars/4706

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 18:03:40 »

I did ask Wei a while back and he said it "wouldn't be an issue". I can't make any guarantees though. I'm thinking the homebrew method of a hairdryer and some books is easiest to fix at home, I don't have plans to do anything on my end with all of the orders.

Offline menuhin

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 22:39:46 »

If it's the spacebar, I'm pretty sure it's fixable with a little heat and some evenly distributed weight applied.

Hope eventually ePBT managed to produce non-warped spacebar like how Ducky does.
Wishlist: 1) nice thick Alps caps; 2) Cherry profile POM;
More
Wishful-list: 1) We order from keyboard-layout-editor.com; 2) usable Trackpoint module for all keyboards
IBM M13 black
NeXT non-ADB keyboard (AAE)
HHKB Pro 2 HasuBT
[~90WPM, in love with Emacs, and Lisp]

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #119 on: Wed, 13 March 2019, 23:00:30 »

Last few ePBT sets I've purchased have all had warped spacebars but I tried the hairdryer method tonight with good success. I don't think it's anything to worry about, as long as you don't mind fixing it.

Hope eventually ePBT managed to produce non-warped spacebar like how Ducky does.

Offline voxkey

« Reply #120 on: Fri, 22 March 2019, 10:47:49 »
Looks like KBDFans updated their IC page stating they should receive Slate at the end of the week. Is this true for you as well Hineybush?

If so, should US customers expect shipping sometime very soon? Thanks.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #121 on: Fri, 22 March 2019, 10:48:57 »
Looks like KBDFans updated their IC page stating they should receive Slate at the end of the week. Is this true for you as well Hineybush?

If so, should US customers expect shipping sometime very soon? Thanks.

I was told this too. I'm estimating another week on top of his estimate to reach me. Shipping will start ASAP after that. I will be out of town in early April, so that'll likely delay things a little bit.

Offline voxkey

« Reply #122 on: Fri, 22 March 2019, 10:57:58 »
Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Offline raptorzoz

« Reply #123 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 13:47:21 »
anything new?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #124 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 13:52:15 »
anything new?

nope. if there's news I'll post it lol

Offline raptorzoz

« Reply #125 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 13:58:33 »
anything new?

yeah that's true, sorry :)

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #126 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 13:59:17 »
anything new?

yeah that's true, sorry :)

I ordered the boxes if that helps  :p

Waiting on the shipping charge from KBDfans for the US orders, then they'll be en route to me.

Offline rondg

« Reply #127 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 18:48:26 »

Where the keys included? Hoping to get a set if there are extras.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #128 on: Mon, 01 April 2019, 18:48:58 »

Where the keys included? Hoping to get a set if there are extras.

afaik yep.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #129 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 07:50:54 »
There was an issue with the blue enters that Wei was not happy with. They're remaking them and the ETA is about one week.

Offline enrique.aliaga

« Reply #130 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 08:09:21 »
There was an issue with the blue enters that Wei was not happy with. They're remaking them and the ETA is about one week.

Thanks for the update, hiney!

I certainly appreciate yours and Wei’s commitment to deliver a great product.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #131 on: Fri, 19 April 2019, 17:05:36 »
The caps have shipped to KBDFans from the factory. They will be shipped to me and the other proxies once they arrive there.

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #132 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 17:47:07 »
Will any extras be available?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #133 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 18:09:31 »
Will any extras be available?

yes

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #134 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 18:35:11 »
Great! Will there be any extra ortho kits available too, or just the base kit?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #135 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 18:39:10 »
Great! Will there be any extra ortho kits available too, or just the base kit?

I'm getting extras of every kit yeah. Less ortho ones than base but I'll still have some!

Offline Rayndalf

« Reply #136 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 18:43:58 »
When will they come up for sale? Also are either of the colors close to GMK stock colors (for buying extra ergo keys from the GMK blank buy)?

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #137 on: Sat, 20 April 2019, 18:45:20 »
When will they come up for sale? Also are either of the colors close to GMK stock colors (for buying extra ergo keys from the GMK blank buy)?

After the GB ones have shipped. I'll post here!

Look back in the thread for color comparisons

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #138 on: Mon, 22 April 2019, 14:37:30 »
Got word that the US orders will be shipping to me in the next day or two.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #139 on: Mon, 22 April 2019, 15:04:33 »

yay!
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Chaselicious17

« Reply #140 on: Mon, 22 April 2019, 16:20:44 »
poggers, my 1800 layout is patiently awaiting :-D

Offline macclack

• Macclack
« Reply #141 on: Mon, 22 April 2019, 23:23:35 »

This is really exciting news

Offline xoxox1029

« Reply #142 on: Tue, 23 April 2019, 06:25:48 »
when is this one gonna be stock? definitely want a set of this

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #143 on: Tue, 23 April 2019, 08:17:09 »
when is this one gonna be stock? definitely want a set of this

after the group buy orders are shipped. I'm estimating a week to ten days after I receive them.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #144 on: Thu, 25 April 2019, 09:53:13 »
The parcels have shipped to me, I'll receive them Monday and immediately start sorting and shipping.

Offline dantambok

« Reply #145 on: Thu, 25 April 2019, 10:16:47 »
Nice what are the chances you ship before kbdfans  :))
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #146 on: Thu, 25 April 2019, 10:18:33 »
Not sure about their timeline, I'll get the US orders out over the next week once I get them in though.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #147 on: Thu, 25 April 2019, 10:18:59 »
Oh rad. I can't remember where I bought this from. I guess from mykeyboard. Anyway, great to know it's coming soon.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
« Reply #148 on: Mon, 29 April 2019, 00:51:47 »
Reminder that I'll be receiving the US sets tomorrow. I'm waiting on some more bubble wrap and stickers but everything will be here by Wednesday. I'll likely start packing then.

Offline hineybush

• * Maker
  • student of error
    • hineybush keyboards
Re: [Sorting/Shipping] EnjoyPBT Slate
« Reply #149 on: Mon, 29 April 2019, 12:39:04 »