Author Topic: Help finding dar/black translucent wasd keycap set  (Read 1270 times)

Offline badman5

Help finding dar/black translucent wasd keycap set
« on: Thu, 03 July 2014, 22:59:28 »
Does anybody know where i can get a set of those keycaps but only the WASD and arrow keys? i dont need a full set.
http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-universal-black-translucent-mechanical-keyboard-keycap-set-top-print.html

Offline deltuhhh

Re: Help finding dar/black translucent wasd keycap set
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 13:16:19 »
I know they sell the WASD with some other keys on mechanicalkeyboards.com. I don't know about the spacebar though.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 13:54:03 »
what the heck even is your avatar

that's so strange

and yeah they have the WASD at MK but the spacebar you can only get with the full set
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline badman5

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 14:51:02 »
thanks, but not  exactly what im looking for. Looks like the only way to get translucent top print is to buy an entire set.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 14:52:40 »
that's not that horribly expensive, right? only $45 or something
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Vaii

• wat
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 13:33:23 »
Yeah theres quite a few keysets that are a lot more expensive than this one.

Can also maybe try and sell parts of this set to get back some money!
Obviously the keys you don't use
wtb dark plushberry (mx) bbv2 / starcluster (mx) bbv2