Author Topic: Razer Mamba desktop settings?  (Read 2733 times)

Offline Useraid

Razer Mamba desktop settings?
« on: Wed, 01 December 2010, 06:22:25 »
Just started using this mouse after nearly 5 years with various revolution MXs'.
I'm finding it harder to accurately select items, find I have to correct my movements. Is their an optimal desktop setting or do I just need to get used to it?

Offline Scarzy

• http://enecutive.blogspot.com/
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 06 December 2010, 05:22:50 »
Used to it, I suppose, it's probably just due to the change of DPI and the sensor, which you can tweak to a similar setting as the MX revolution, not sure about the settings though.

I often change my mice and find it so strange how different the razer and logitech sensors feel, probably to do with the weight of the mouse as well as the sensor, but it still is odd.

Offline vicariouscheese

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 09 December 2010, 05:34:33 »
you need to specify if your inaccuracy is because of sensitivity or jitteryness (couldnt think of a better word :P)

if the former, lower your dpi or just get used to it if you want it that high.  if the latter, the sensor just sucks so you should change your mouse and/or mousepad

also it could also be that the mamba has different acceleration than the mx mice, if you use acceleration.  which you shouldnt~