Author Topic: Anyone that has an aeron char size C ....  (Read 1770 times)

Offline LifeIsGooD2

Anyone that has an aeron char size C ....
« on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 13:34:53 »
do you have any recommendations for desk ?

looking for something ergonomic and comfortable

Offline TacticalCoder

Re: Anyone that has an aeron char size C ....
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 10 February 2013, 13:53:24 »
I've got an Aeron and they're adjustable in height so I take it that, by mentioning that it's a size C, you refer to the width of the desk.

I have no recommendations but I'd be interested too.  I simply use a wide desk and put my screen in the middle so I have plenty of room left and right both for the stuff on the desk and for my legs.

My Aeron is set up so that if I put my arms behind my head the chair "falls back".  I considered the more recent Mira chair: it's back support seems great (I just tried it for a few minutes) but... I can't live anymore without the Aeron's "pellicle mesh" ; )

For my keyboard and mouse I'm using a big piece of felt and I really like it (a felt bridge table cover but I'm now considering buying the stuff used to make quality poker tables and cut it to the size of the entire desk, not sure how that would work).
HHKB Pro JP (daily driver) -- HHKB Pro 2 -- Industrial IBM Model M 1395240-- NIB Cherry MX 5000 - IBM Model M 1391412 (Swiss QWERTZ) -- IBM Model M 1391403 (German QWERTZ) * 2 -- IBM Model M Ambra -- Black IBM Model M M13 -- IBM Model M 1391401 -- IBM Model M 139? ? ? *2 -- Dell AT102W -- Ergo (split) SmartBoard (white ALPS apparently)

Offline Tracer

« Reply #2 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 18:39:37 »
I have one at work, but don't really know what would constitute an ergonomic desk.

Offline okooko

• afk.
« Reply #3 on: Tue, 12 February 2013, 18:42:24 »
I have an L shaped desk and I work from the corner, which gives me good coverage of the deskspace.