Author Topic: KeyKollectiv Thread: Booper X KeyKollectiv's Kosmonavt Sale - Shipped  (Read 1634230 times)

Offline ccarlitos2

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - MeowCaps V2 vs PurrKeys Sale is Over!
« Reply #650 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 00:19:14 »
My Rules.

1. Artisans should run the sale however they want, because they have to deal with how it goes.
2. Never get mad or upset in the slightest when I don't win. And I've lost out on many sales
3. Enjoy caps I do have.

:)

Show Image

+1
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #651 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 00:47:29 »
My Rules.

1. Artisans should run the sale however they want, because they have to deal with how it goes.
2. Never get mad or upset in the slightest when I don't win. And I've lost out on many sales
3. Enjoy caps I do have.

Fair enough as a personal philosophy, but I don't think this needs to mean people can't give feedback on sale formats. If you don't want to, cool. But I think there are better and worse ways to run things from a buyer perspective.

KK sales have all been great, super fair, and I suuuper appreciate all the effort kudos and koala put into these. Like, so much! But I still think people should feel free to say whether they liked or disliked how a particular sale was run. I'm hoping to get into casting caps soon and I would be really sad if no one gave feedback on how I ran things - I would take that as an indication that they don't care, which is discouraging.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #652 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 00:56:18 »
My Rules.

3. Enjoy caps I do have.

Fair enough as a personal philosophy, but I don't think this needs to mean people can't give feedback on sale formats. If you don't want to, cool. But I think there are better and worse ways to run things from a buyer perspective.

KK sales have all been great, super fair, and I suuuper appreciate all the effort kudos and koala put into these. Like, so much! But I still think people should feel free to say whether they liked or disliked how a particular sale was run. I'm hoping to get into casting caps soon and I would be really sad if no one gave feedback on how I ran things - I would take that as an indication that they don't care, which is discouraging.
Don't worry.  You should say what you feel or think.  Our feedback or response is just retting you know that we most buyers are okay with the format.  It has a few holes but we put up with it because of the beautiful work being done.

I mean i dint win but its okay maybe next one.  However maybe reduce options a little so more people get caps.

I rook forward to your caps too :)
Ducky Shine 5 w Mx Browns  | White fox w Zelio's purple 67g | Gateron Blank set

Current Aims: Jack O Lantern is my end game cap. Looking for one.
                                                   --> MrLooolz's Classified. <--

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #653 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 02:31:34 »
Hey guys,

Decided to take a break from order fulfillment to address some points in this discussion.

As we are currently neck-deep in orders and rushing to get these critters to you, Koala-T and I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who entered for the MeowCaps V2/PurrKeys sale. Congratulations to all those who had a chance to win some keycaps. Our apologies to those who weren't as lucky  :(

I know that missing out on a sale can be a bummer so we are hoping that we can gauge our next release a bit better to accommodate more entrants. For those interested, we had a little over 400 unique entries for this sale. Of the 400, roughly 80 participants were selected. In the end, about 1 in 5 people who entered got a keycap.

Since, I'm stuck at work and have time to kill. I put together a little sketch for you guys:

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for sharing a few  numbers Kudos, that was indeed an awesome sale.

Looking at these numbers I had an insight and I'd like to hear from you two what you think:

Have you ever thought about limiting the number of keycaps by numbers like 1 or 2 caps per person? I believe that since you offer so many options, people would have to pick what they want very wisely and this way more people would be covered by the sale. I can't really see any dowsides for this model, because my perspective is that artisans are keycaps intended not only to be collected and kept as tokens, but also to be use on a daily driver. Who is even going to use 3 cats and 3 paws on their boards? Well, I don't think many people would. Using 1 or 2 is okay, but I believe that having 5 cat caps (or 5 whatever artisans) is a bit too much. Obviously some people would do this, but I think that everybody would be satisfied with a single cap or maybe two.

It makes me wonder if people who ordered a lot of keycaps are even going to actually use them. I don't know, perhaps people get too greedy and buy what they don't really fall in love with just for the sake of "winning" the raffle? Perhaps offering 1 or 2 caps per person could even estimulate the trading market, when people get tired of their feline choices and start looking for another color with fellow users.

Thanks for the inquiry MiTo. I'm sure this is a question that many have had. Not just with KeyKollectiv but for artisans in general. Though I can't speak for others, I can give you insight on our views.

Like many other niche communities, the mech world is comprised of mostly collectors. I consider myself one. Do I need 14 Topre keyboards? No. I don't even know enough people in RL to give them to. But each one means something to me. Inversely, why do people have 2 keyboards and 8 key sets? If we only limit our keycaps to only daily drivers, it may mean that their girlfriends/wives don't get one or that our fans will not have the opportunity to complete a set.

Does this policy address the market speculators or people who seek to gain profit from the after-market? Unfortunately, no. But without substantiate proof, I'd be an ******* to accuse someone of doing so at the expense of others. Despite this, KeyKollectiv maintains an active Grey/Black list for those who we suspect are engaging in practices that utilize our keycaps to take advantage of the community.

At the end of the day, there is no single method that makes everyone happy. This is an inevitability when demand far exceeds supply. The best we can do is to approach it in a manner that we feel is most fair.

As we are currently neck-deep in orders and rushing to get these critters to you, Koala-T and I wanted to take the time to thank everyone who entered for the MeowCaps V2/PurrKeys sale. Congratulations to all those who had a chance to win some keycaps. Our apologies to those who weren't as lucky  :(

I know that missing out on a sale can be a bummer so we are hoping that we can gauge our next release a bit better to accommodate more entrants. For those interested, we had a little over 400 unique entries for this sale. Of the 400, roughly 80 participants were selected. In the end, about 1 in 5 people who entered got a keycap.

Since, I'm stuck at work and have time to kill. I put together a little sketch for you guys:

(Attachment Link)

Looking at these numbers I had an insight and I'd like to hear from you two what you think:

Have you ever thought about limiting the number of keycaps by numbers like 1 or 2 caps per person? I believe that since you offer so many options, people would have to pick what they want very wisely and this way more people would be covered by the sale. I can't really see any dowsides for this model, because my perspective is that artisans are keycaps intended not only to be collected and kept as tokens, but also to be use on a daily driver. Who is even going to use 3 cats and 3 paws on their boards? Well, I don't think many people would. Using 1 or 2 is okay, but I believe that having 5 cat caps (or 5 whatever artisans) is a bit too much. Obviously some people would do this, but I think that everybody would be satisfied with a single cap or maybe two.

It makes me wonder if people who ordered a lot of keycaps are even going to actually use them. I don't know, perhaps people get too greedy and buy what they don't really fall in love with just for the sake of "winning" the raffle? Perhaps offering 1 or 2 caps per person could even estimulate the trading market, when people get tired of their feline choices and start looking for another color with fellow users.

I actually mentioned this over on reddit. I know before I got lucky and picked I was salty to see people posting up 6 or more. It would be really cool to set a limit and then ask for a list of what you would like in order of importance. That way even if your favorite isn't available you might still be able to get a secondary choice

This was something we really wanted to do. With our current format (Google forms), it would be incredibly convoluted to sift through a form with 3 choices comprising of 12 different designs/colors in 2 formats (MX/Topre). Your idea is definitely something we want to implement in the future once we find a better method. Thanks!

Personally, I thought the snackkeys sale format was better.

Maybe that's because I got in on that one.

But it's also like - you're probably only going sit there F5ing if you really care about getting some. Maybe some speculators are going to care enough if the artisan is underpriced relative to what it'll garner on the trade market later on. Of course, it's tough to do this in a way that no one has time zone issues, work issues, etc etc. But it's just a lot easier to throw your hat in the ring for a free raffle and I would guess that leads to more entries that just have future trade/sale in mind. Just a guess, of course.

Maybe some combo of the two would be better for next time? A round of raffle, a round of F5 mashing, repeat...

SnacKeys was a disaster from customer service standpoint. We caught a lot of complaints as people felt it favored certain time zones or people running scripts. At the end of the day, the question we needed to ask ourselves wasn't "how do we make everyone happy?" but rather, "how we do minimize the amount of upset people".

We felt the raffle sale gave everyone sufficient time to enter. The randomization would remove bias from the equation and we purposely staggered multiple rounds to give as many people a fair shot as possible. The rounds also served the function of giving us time to work through orders so that people wouldn't be waiting forever for their keycaps to be fulfilled.

My Rules.

3. Enjoy caps I do have.

Thank you. I've always valued criticism as long as it's constructive. It is what drives us to be better. If someone hates our work, tell us we suck. But tell us why so that we can improve. Those who view feedback as an insult cease to develop as artists. Ego is armor for the insecure.

As a side note. It sucks to choose entrants randomly. I can't tell you how many times, I scrolled past someone I knew who would love our work. Someone who has been with us since the beginning. We wanted to pick them over people we didn't know. For all we knew, it could be someone just looking to turn a profit. But we have to remind ourselves that fairness is more important than personal preferences.

Would we love to only sell to people we like? Sure. Would be love to sell to people who are active in the community and will plaster photos of our work all over websites? Absolutely. But maybe one of these unknown people who win will one day be a huge contributor to our community. Maybe, they have a friend of family member that they want to share their passion with. Maybe they will one day be life-long KeyKollectiv fans. After all, every one of us was, at one point, an unknown.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #654 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 03:17:08 »
Hey guys,

Decided to take a break from order fulfillment to address some points in this discussion.

(Attachment Link)

Thanks for the inquiry MiTo. I'm sure this is a question that many have had. Not just with KeyKollectiv but for artisans in general. Though I can't speak for others, I can give you insight on our views.

Like many other niche communities, the mech world is comprised of mostly collectors. I consider myself one. Do I need 14 Topre keyboards? No. I don't even know enough people in RL to give them to. But each one means something to me. Inversely, why do people have 2 keyboards and 8 key sets? If we only limit our keycaps to only daily drivers, it may mean that their girlfriends/wives don't get one or that our fans will not have the opportunity to complete a set.

Does this policy address the market speculators or people who seek to gain profit from the after-market? Unfortunately, no. But without substantiate proof, I'd be an ******* to accuse someone of doing so at the expense of others. Despite this, KeyKollectiv maintains an active Grey/Black list for those who we suspect are engaging in practices that utilize our keycaps to take advantage of the community.

At the end of the day, there is no single method that makes everyone happy. This is an inevitability when demand far exceeds supply. The best we can do is to approach it in a manner that we feel is most fair.

(Attachment Link)

I actually mentioned this over on reddit. I know before I got lucky and picked I was salty to see people posting up 6 or more. It would be really cool to set a limit and then ask for a list of what you would like in order of importance. That way even if your favorite isn't available you might still be able to get a secondary choice

This was something we really wanted to do. With our current format (Google forms), it would be incredibly convoluted to sift through a form with 3 choices comprising of 12 different designs/colors in 2 formats (MX/Topre). Your idea is definitely something we want to implement in the future once we find a better method. Thanks!

Personally, I thought the snackkeys sale format was better.

Maybe that's because I got in on that one.

But it's also like - you're probably only going sit there F5ing if you really care about getting some. Maybe some speculators are going to care enough if the artisan is underpriced relative to what it'll garner on the trade market later on. Of course, it's tough to do this in a way that no one has time zone issues, work issues, etc etc. But it's just a lot easier to throw your hat in the ring for a free raffle and I would guess that leads to more entries that just have future trade/sale in mind. Just a guess, of course.

Maybe some combo of the two would be better for next time? A round of raffle, a round of F5 mashing, repeat...

SnacKeys was a disaster from customer service standpoint. We caught a lot of complaints as people felt it favored certain time zones or people running scripts. At the end of the day, the question we needed to ask ourselves wasn't "how do we make everyone happy?" but rather, "how we do minimize the amount of upset people".

We felt the raffle sale gave everyone sufficient time to enter. The randomization would remove bias from the equation and we purposely staggered multiple rounds to give as many people a fair shot as possible. The rounds also served the function of giving us time to work through orders so that people wouldn't be waiting forever for their keycaps to be fulfilled.

My Rules.

3. Enjoy caps I do have.

Thank you. I've always valued criticism as long as it's constructive. It is what drives us to be better. If someone hates our work, tell us we suck. But tell us why so that we can improve. Those who view feedback as an insult cease to develop as artists. Ego is armor for the insecure.

As a side note. It sucks to choose entrants randomly. I can't tell you how many times, I scrolled past someone I knew who would love our work. Someone who has been with us since the beginning. We wanted to pick them over people we didn't know. For all we knew, it could be someone just looking to turn a profit. But we have to remind ourselves that fairness is more important than personal preferences.

Would we love to only sell to people we like? Sure. Would be love to sell to people who are active in the community and will plaster photos of our work all over websites? Absolutely. But maybe one of these unknown people who win will one day be a huge contributor to our community. Maybe, they have a friend of family member that they want to share their passion with. Maybe they will one day be life-long KeyKollectiv fans. After all, every one of us was, at one point, an unknown.
This is so beautiful

Offline nocturalowl

« Reply #655 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 03:58:52 »
Hi, want to drop in and state some fact for this sale. As you guys can see i'm new around here, only post around 30 post in here and i'm from different timezone. I enter from round 1 and win in round 3 ( i'm only following kk rules to not submit several form) . Well they still let me win from their raffle despite i'm a newbie and barely post in here. In the past i did enter some other artisan raffle or giveaway but tough luck on those. For an artisan raffle this by far the fairest raffle IMHO, they still pick some newbie despite low forum post and from another country.

Keep up the good work KK. Will support your fantastic work ( even though i not won my most favourite caps this time ).

Offline killerbolt

« Reply #656 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 04:06:57 »
Hi, want to drop in and state some fact for this sale. As you guys can see i'm new around here, only post around 30 post in here and i'm from different timezone. I enter from round 1 and win in round 3 ( i'm only following kk rules to not submit several form) . Well they still let me win from their raffle despite i'm a newbie and barely post in here. In the past i did enter some other artisan raffle or giveaway but tough luck on those. For an artisan raffle this by far the fairest raffle IMHO, they still pick some newbie despite low forum post and from another country.

Keep up the good work KK. Will support your fantastic work ( even though i not won my most favourite caps this time ).
I agree. It's my first time entering a raffle. I also believe this method is the most fair.

Offline keyboardia1

« Reply #657 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 04:17:08 »

As someone who's fairly new to GH and the community as a whole I'd like to say thank you for that! I'm extremly excited to put that Schrodinger on my HHKB  ;D

And of course i'll post pictures of it here and possibly on r/mk. Hopefully i'll be able to get a good picture (i kinda suck at taking pictures)

Offline nocturalowl

« Reply #658 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 04:20:01 »

As someone who's fairly new to GH and the community as a whole I'd like to say thank you for that! I'm extremly excited to put that Schrodinger on my HHKB  ;D

And of course i'll post pictures of it here and possibly on r/mk. Hopefully i'll be able to get a good picture (i kinda suck at taking pictures)
Now here an owner of schordinger so envious you won that one .

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #659 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 04:27:01 »

Very well said and as someone who missed the sale I remain content knowing that KeyKollectiv is going strong which in turn means more cool products to share with the community.  :p

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #660 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 04:32:32 »
this always happen when a high demand meet a low quantity.
trust me i know how it feels when we dont win the raffle. and further more ITS MEOWCAPS and PURRKEYS dude!!!

im even willing to murder a winner in 1st round to get it >:D

So if I murder R1 winners before they pay their invoices, then I'm more likely to win R2, right?

any info about who get on R1 i think i should do that too..
i really need a atleast ones WHITE-PINK CAT PAW.. :mad:
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

but yeah im agree this raffle is the most fairest. its really depend on your luck.
im not even entered in the 1st round since im on holiday. and i really desperate.
but lucky me, i got it on the third round so im still here typing in my home, not sleeping in a jail for killing someone. :p
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 January 2016, 04:35:22 by gadzkun »

Offline nocturalowl

« Reply #661 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 07:33:13 »
Hi gadzkun, i noticed that you live near me. Mind if i ask which one you won ?  Maybe we can trade some if i have what you want of course KK keycaps for KK keycaps.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 January 2016, 07:54:36 by nocturalowl »

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #662 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 22:15:39 »

As someone who is also a noob, i really appreciate that I had the ability to join in on the lotto as well. Yes i have a low post count but thats simply because i'm reading and learning. I don't have answers, opinions, or input to add yet. Someones value to the community is tough to measure though so I totally understand an artists apprehension toward new accounts.
-Dana

Offline dohbot

« Reply #663 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 17:07:06 »
So I just got my caps today!!! Very excited. Anyone know whats the best way to charge up a glow in the dark cap?
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline ziptyze

• Fart Supporter
« Reply #664 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 18:36:12 »

So I just got my caps today!!! Very excited. Anyone know whats the best way to charge up a glow in the dark cap?

If it's jealousy, I've got that for you. Otherwise... UV light, especially a UV laser
"we didn't choose the furt life, the furt life chose us"

Offline dohbot

« Reply #665 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 18:37:22 »

If it's jealousy, I've got that for you. Otherwise... UV light, especially a UV laser
If got a UV flashlight I'll see if I can take a picture
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #666 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 23:41:37 »

If got a UV flashlight I'll see if I can take a picture
Ill send you all hhe details via email

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #667 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 08:46:40 »
Mine came yesterday!  It's probably gonna be busy at work but if I get a chance I will update with some pictures.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #668 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 11:27:09 »
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give an update about MeowCaps/PurrKeys orders for Round 3. Koala-T had surgery yesterday and we took some time to help her prep/recuperate. I was able to get some orders packed for shipping last night. Rest assured that the remainder of Round 3 will be shipped this weekend. Thanks all for your patience and support.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #669 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:14:24 »
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give an update about MeowCaps/PurrKeys orders for Round 3. Koala-T had surgery yesterday and we took some time to help her prep/recuperate. I was able to get some orders packed for shipping last night. Rest assured that the remainder of Round 3 will be shipped this weekend. Thanks all for your patience and support.

Sorry to hear Koala-T had to have surgery! I hope she has a quick and easy recovery :D Good luck shipping round 3.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline keyboardia1

« Reply #670 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:24:18 »
Hey guys,

Sorry to hear Koala-T had to have surgery! I hope she has a quick and easy recovery
+1

hospitals suck!

Offline btctopre

« Reply #671 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 18:15:06 »

feel better fam

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #672 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 18:22:29 »

I do not claim to be an artist.

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #673 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 19:23:37 »
Oh jeez, hope she gets better real quick.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline MiTo

• Banned
  • にんたい
« Reply #674 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 21:08:36 »

Sincerely,

Us

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #675 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 14:07:00 »
https://wordpress.com/read/post/feed/34703829/899446128

Excellent read. Very thoughtful and the discussion of sale formats is particularly spot-on.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #676 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 14:13:02 »
Pic of the Schrodinger I got the other day.

« Last Edit: Sat, 09 January 2016, 20:25:37 by Waateva »
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline wilarseny

« Reply #677 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 14:52:32 »

Excellent read. Very thoughtful and the discussion of sale formats is particularly spot-on.

Can't read that w/o logging in, care to post it as a quote?

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #678 on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 14:53:34 »

Can't read that w/o logging in, care to post it as a quote?

keykollectiv.com

Most current post.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #679 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 00:35:34 »
I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere, but were the art winners from the last sale announced?

If so, I'd love to see some of the pieces that were done :3
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #680 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 00:47:33 »
I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere, but were the art winners from the last sale announced?

I think they were all sent privately.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #681 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 01:45:06 »

I think they were all sent privately.

Carry on then!
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline pandaaqq

« Reply #682 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 13:37:55 »
I actually won, this is really crazy!

Offline mrlooolz

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread
« Reply #683 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 01:38:20 »
I won something! Thanks KK for this amazing thing you do for us and the community <3 oh this is my first raffle to win!
« Last Edit: Tue, 12 January 2016, 01:49:06 by mrlooolz »

Offline dan002

« Reply #684 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 13:08:08 »

Show Image

Very cool. I bet you wish you had a better camera :P
Peace, love and keyboards.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #685 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 13:22:58 »

Show Image

Yes I do, but then I would have less money to spend on keyboard paraphernalia!

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Gentlemen, a bobsled is a simple thing.
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #686 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 20:12:19 »

Show Image

Yes I do, but then I would have less money to spend on keyboard paraphernalia!

I need to pull mine out and get a good pic of this little dude. He looks epic in the dark.
<- My Collection (so far)

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #687 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 20:49:02 »
Just got mine today.Thanks for your great work and hope Koala get well soon :D
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #688 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 20:57:32 »
Just got mine today.Thanks for your great work and hope Koala get well soon :D
Show Image

Aw you got a Mr. Bingley <3

Offline mrboovn

« Reply #689 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 21:08:34 »
Thanks LSB  :D
OTD 356 mini- 360c-456GT-356CL DGE-DK Saver(ALPS Green) | Duck Eagle V1+V2-Viper V1+V2-Poker-Pad-Orion V2-Octagon V2-Lightsaver V2-Kingsaver | KMAC Happy(60%)-Happy HHKB |LZ GH -LZ MX Mini | 2x TGR-CE-2x TGR 910 | TX CP | Dolphin V2-GH Edition|EM7 GH|ENVKX|M5-92|E8-V1|Exent|Matrix Abel|VNMK MX-Mini | Cherry G80-5000HAMRB |Realforce 108UW Hi Pro-45g 55UW-HHKB
Octagon v2-LSV v2-KMAC 1.2-Blackbird

https://www.flickr.com/gp/97473780@N08/10mLE5

Offline livingspeedbump

• * Exquisite Elder
    • KeyChatter
« Reply #690 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 23:21:08 »

The real Mr Bingley is a total sweetheart

So obviously the KK cap is one of my favorite of all time.   ;D

Offline alexjd99

• oozing through the cells of one's own construction
« Reply #691 on: Tue, 12 January 2016, 23:29:45 »
Finally got some time to take a low quality picture. It's hard getting all the detail on Lenore, but these look great  :thumb:

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #692 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 09:08:31 »

The real Mr Bingley is a total sweetheart
Show Image

Show Image

So obviously the KK cap is one of my favorite of all time.   ;D

FYI, there is a big-ass rat in your house and it looks like it might be ready to attack your cat.

Offline Kudos

• Godspeed
  • * Maker
  • GAF
« Reply #693 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 11:41:41 »
Thank you all for the photos and well wishes. Koala-T is recovering well and we will be going into production for our next collection soon! Expect an announcement on newsletters shortly after.  :D

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #694 on: Wed, 13 January 2016, 11:43:33 »
Thank you all for the photos and well wishes. Koala-T is recovering well and we will be going into production for our next collection soon! Expect an announcement on newsletters shortly after.  :D

Glad to hear it. Don't over-exert yourself to meet our ravenous demands.

Offline Zapheo

• There's nothing that I wouldn't do.
« Reply #695 on: Sat, 16 January 2016, 20:53:01 »
I actually got in on a KK sale not too long ago and I must agree with those stating that KK uses a very fair artisan sale format. I too have a fairly low post count here on GH and I was surprised to see an invoice appear in my inbox. Kudos to KeyKollectiv for being fair and making some beautiful keycaps.
I need more keyboards to hold all of these keycaps.

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #696 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 05:21:28 »
My first official I won caps are here and I wanted to share.  I love them.  The latte will go with my r4 granite and the pearly white with my white fox.

I wish i ordered another purrkey but i was asleep when i replied to the mail

Offline mrlooolz

« Reply #697 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 12:12:07 »
These caps feel amazing!

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - Incoming Announcement Soon!
« Reply #698 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 05:12:58 »
The Key-Walas are so cute!  :eek:

Offline bcredbottle

Re: KeyKollectiv Sales Thread - Incoming Announcement Soon!
« Reply #699 on: Mon, 25 January 2016, 05:59:02 »
Don't you guys sleep?