Author Topic: [IC] The Mono Deskmat Collection by Misobee, IC created by the LastPadawan team  (Read 8956 times)

Offline Lastpadawan

• Product design team and Vendor | LastPadawan.Store
    • LastPadawan Store
Hello Geekhack!

Misobee recently reached out to the LastPadawan team for our help with their interest check.

Following this interest check, the LastPadawan team will produce prototypes based on the most voted for designs in the collection.

Following prototype production and designer approval, we'll move forward with a group buy.

Please note, we will most likely choose a maximum of 4-5 designs to move forwards with based on the results of the interest check. Of course if the interest check exceeds our expectations, we will revise our approach accordingly.

With that in mind, there are a total of 11 designs for us to share with you today.

The 'Mono' Collection consists of a Yin and Yang design featuring Kuro/Shiro inspired logos.

Included in the collection are the two featured Yin and Yang designs with Kuro/Shiro inspired logos and 9 additional complementary color offerings.

We begin with our two featured designs:

Presenting "Yin"

Featuring Kuro/Shiro inspired logo by Misobee

Presenting "Yang"

Featuring Kuro/Shiro inspired logo by Misobee

Presenting nine complementary color offerings

Featuring multiple colorways based on previously released GMK keycap color palettes

Please fill out the interest form here: Interest Form

If you would like to be part of the LastPadawan Discord for updates, feedback, and join our community, click here.

If you would like to visit our website, click here.

If you would like to follow us on Instagram, visit us here.

Thanks for your time and interest.

The LastPadawan Team
- LastPadawan
- JerBear
- Majisk

« Last Edit: Sun, 06 September 2020, 00:42:00 by Lastpadawan »

Offline Coby

Looking awesome will love art work to be a little bit more sketched, seems like it’s just centered and the sides are just empty kinda will love to have smaller on the sides maybe like a patter on the background to cover the background, I’m 100% in (:

Offline synthtastic

Beautiful  :thumb:
Expensive plastic makes me sigh.

Offline IOVERCALLHISTIOCYTES

Ok people who make koi deskmats

I put my keyboard to the left of center of the mat. My guess is many do the same. What if you put the koi off center so we could see them when using the mat?

Offline Eigencat

Beautiful! Would love to get Yang on my desk

Offline Tree_

Not gonna lie: I saw the Miso Bee logo at the top of the post and thought that was the artwork and got hype; then saw the deskmats were koi fish and lost interest.

Offline Lastpadawan

• Product design team and Vendor | LastPadawan.Store
    • LastPadawan Store
Ok people who make koi deskmats

I put my keyboard to the left of center of the mat. My guess is many do the same. What if you put the koi off center so we could see them when using the mat?

We're making a list of feedback to work through and make decisions off of following the end of our IC period. Thanks for your feedback here.

Beautiful  :thumb:

Thank you for your support!  :D

Not gonna lie: I saw the Miso Bee logo at the top of the post and thought that was the artwork and got hype; then saw the deskmats were koi fish and lost interest.

We're making a list of feedback to work through and make decisions off of following the end of our IC period. Thanks for your feedback here, we'll see if we can implement something along the lines of this in another design in the future, I've noted your username so I can personally reach out to you for updates on that. Please check out our Discord as well!

Beautiful! Would love to get Yang on my desk

Thanks for your support!

Looking awesome will love art work to be a little bit more sketched, seems like it’s just centered and the sides are just empty kinda will love to have smaller on the sides maybe like a patter on the background to cover the background, I’m 100% in (:

We're making a list of feedback to work through and make decisions off of following the end of our IC period. Thanks for your feedback here.

Offline Anthixious

Any chance of this design coming in a Waves green color scheme?

Offline rmendis

• Artisan addict
Neat design, but sorta pointless given the keyboard will cover it, as someone else mentioned. Would be interesting to maybe move the koi to the left and right edges respectively.

Offline JoltFX

Neat design, but sorta pointless given the keyboard will cover it, as someone else mentioned. Would be interesting to maybe move the koi to the left and right edges respectively.
Unless you’re gaming and your keyboard isn’t centered....

Offline Poblopuablo

Will it be black.and gray? Or black and white?

Offline Buburoo

Yes plz gib.
Also, UK Proxy vendor that isn't going to charge me £8 to deliver where possible.

Offline alper_maestro

It's live on CandyKeys