geekhack Projects > Making Stuff Together!

Tactile Zine 2.0

<< < (14/16) > >>

ej6:
We're also randomly giving away these Barkeys to 4 people that gets the Tactile Zine + Pato bundle.

CPTBadAss:
NYC meetup was so much fun. If you stopped by to look at my stuff or chatted with me, I really appreciate you all.

So in good news, it looks like the caps from ej6/Azi Keycaps are finally moving and out of customs hell.

In bad news, I'm pretty sure I'm locked out of the @tactilezine account on Instagram and can't get back in. Please follow my new account @tactile_zine if you are on IG and are interested in seeing me post stuff there.

As always, I appreciate the continued support. More info on new and old projects coming soon!

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Fri, 08 December 2023, 12:55:30 ---In bad news, I'm pretty sure I'm locked out of the @tactilezine account on Instagram and can't get back in. Please follow my new account @tactile_zine if you are on IG and are interested in seeing me post stuff there.

--- End quote ---

I managed to get my original account back! If you migrated to tactile_zine with me. Thank you so much.

In other news, I'm working on 2 zine ideas currently. One will hopefully be ready for Keycon 2024!

Edit: also for future reference, the Azi Keycap x Tactile Zine private sale did go off as planned over the weekend of December 16th and 17th 2023. There are a limited quantity of extras that will be going up for sale soon.

mohawk1367:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Fri, 08 December 2023, 12:55:30 ---NYC meetup was so much fun. If you stopped by to look at my stuff or chatted with me, I really appreciate you all.

So in good news, it looks like the caps from ej6/Azi Keycaps are finally moving and out of customs hell.

In bad news, I'm pretty sure I'm locked out of the @tactilezine account on Instagram and can't get back in. Please follow my new account @tactile_zine if you are on IG and are interested in seeing me post stuff there.

As always, I appreciate the continued support. More info on new and old projects coming soon!

--- End quote ---

didnt think my dad would drive me that far for a meetup, told him about the meetup AFTER it happened and he was like "Why didnt you wanna go?" BRO its a 6 hr drive and hes not into keyboards. maybe next year  :'(

CPTBadAss:

--- Quote from: mohawk1367 on Wed, 20 December 2023, 08:10:35 ---didnt think my dad would drive me that far for a meetup, told him about the meetup AFTER it happened and he was like "Why didnt you wanna go?" BRO its a 6 hr drive and hes not into keyboards. maybe next year  :'(

--- End quote ---

Bummer. Maybe next time. There is the option of taking Amtrak to NYC from Rochester though if you can plan and save for that.

Last update for the Azi Keycaps collab: I dropped off all the packages today to the post office. Check your email for tracking.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version