geekhack Community > Off Topic

Teamfight Tactics

(1/2) > >>

Aquarius:
How to collect the three-star five-fee card?  :(

Sniping:
it involves a lot of luck but if you get a gold collecting hero augment or augment it helps, so you'll have to play into ante up, make it rain, shiny, or golden ticket, level up etc. there's only 10 copies of each 5 cost so if any of the other players are holding 2 copies then you're screwed. champion duplicator doesn't work if there's no champions left in the pool.

Aquarius:

--- Quote from: Sniping on Tue, 06 June 2023, 11:45:39 ---it involves a lot of luck but if you get a gold collecting hero augment or augment it helps, so you'll have to play into ante up, make it rain, shiny, or golden ticket, level up etc. there's only 10 copies of each 5 cost so if any of the other players are holding 2 copies then you're screwed. champion duplicator doesn't work if there's no champions left in the pool.

--- End quote ---
oh, that's so difficult for me.

Sniping:

--- Quote from: Aquarius on Wed, 07 June 2023, 07:12:35 ---
--- Quote from: Sniping on Tue, 06 June 2023, 11:45:39 ---it involves a lot of luck but if you get a gold collecting hero augment or augment it helps, so you'll have to play into ante up, make it rain, shiny, or golden ticket, level up etc. there's only 10 copies of each 5 cost so if any of the other players are holding 2 copies then you're screwed. champion duplicator doesn't work if there's no champions left in the pool.

--- End quote ---
oh, that's so difficult for me.

--- End quote ---

lol it's not supposed to be easy since you just auto win after you hit it. you're not gonna hit it unless your opponents are bad, so it only really happens in normals. if you want to get good just learn two things 1. when and how to stabilize your board and 2. how to play your strongest board. you can hit diamond off of those two concepts alone.

Aquarius:
you know, I'm always tempted to spend gold. it's terrible. i think that enough gold is very important.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version