Author Topic: Zeal’s Cables - [closed]  (Read 3082503 times)

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
Zeal’s Cables - [closed]
« on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 09:58:58 »
Hello everyone, I provide custom catered, sleeved USB cables :)

Method of payment: Paypal (PP fees included) / Shopify Payments
Currency: USD
Site: http://zealpc.net

NEWS:

New colours are here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55066.msg1337130#msg1337130

Base Price:
$20 - 6ft Mini/Micro B Cable:
$1   - 1 Black or Gray Velcro Strap

Modifications:
+$5  Double Sleeve (Plastic Sleeve on Paracord) 28AWG only
+$3-5  Custom Lengths from 7 to 12ft.
Cables under 6ft remain the same price.

Gold Plated Bling
+$2.5 - Fully gold plated USB A connector. [For Plastic/Rubber type connector grips]
+$2.5 - Fully gold plated USB A connector. [For Heatshrink style connectors] - Choice of heatshrink colour: Blue, Purple, White, Red, Light Gray

+$2.5 - Gold plated Mini USB
+$2.5 - Gold plated Standalone Mini USB - Choice of heatshrink colour: Blue, Purple, White, Red, Light Gray, Clear
+$2.5 - Gold plated Micro USB

+$2.5 - Gold plated USB B - Choice of heatshrink colour: Blue, Purple, White, Red, Light Gray

COILS:
$15 - Please mention how long you would like the coil to be/which parts that you would like left uncoiled. If you do not mention a specific length of (non)coil, I will assume you want a full coil.
Maximum coil length is ~1ft (6-7ft uncoiled)

Shipping:
Canada
[Expedited Parcel] - ~$10, up to $100 insurance included
[XPRESSPOST] - $15, up to $100 insurance included

USA
[DHL Express] $15 - Overnight delivery; parcel delivered by end of day.
[DHL Express 12:00] $17 - Overnight delivery; parcel delivered before 12:00pm guaranteed.
[DHL Express 10:30] $19 - Overnight delivery; parcel delivered before 10:30am guaranteed.

International
[International Small Packet Air] $10~11, 6 to 10 Business days. No tracking, no insurance.
[DHL Express] $32~54, 2 to 3 Business Days. Full tracking.
International Buyers: I'll PM/E-mail you a shipping quote.

Delivery Standards At A Glance:
CANADA
[Expedited Parcel] BC - 1 Business Day
[Expedited Parcel] Regional - 2 to 3 Business Days [Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba]
[Expedited Parcel] Rest of Canada - 2 to 7 Business Days
[XPRESSPOST] 1 Day for Local/Regional, 2 Days to rest of Canadian locations in Major Urban Centres.

USA
Delivery within 24 hours...What more could you ask for?! :P

Colour options*: *Clear/Black is out of stock*
For custom orders, view the below picture and chart for colour options. Please specify the exact colour as written in the chart and whether you want Mini or Micro USB on the other side of the connector.

+$2 Clear ontop of base colour: [Only available for 28AWG cables]

+$2 White underneath base colour. Helps bring the vibrancy out of the lighter colours: [Only available for 28AWG cables]

New fusion plastic sleeve colours: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55066.msg1306155#msg1306155
Paracord colours (28AWG wire only): https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55066.msg1265488#msg1265488

*The sleeve colours pictured above may vary in person due to uncalibrated screens. Every effort has been made to capture an accurate representation of the real colours.

Pre-made cables for sale: Post below and I will pack these cables up ASAP. PM me with your PayPal email, address & Phone number. I will send you an invoice shortly. Thanks!

[Right Angle Micro USB] $21 - 5ft White Sleeve

[Mini USB] $22 - 6ft Lime Green/Black on White Double Sleeved. "Stiff" Cable that bends well, and will keep its shape! Bend the cable however you desire. Cable does not twist well however. Gumrot not included.

Notes:
Mini USB cables will use 28AWG wire so it fits in keyboard routing holes (Ducky, Cooler Master, Leopold, Keycool, etc). Plus, backlit keyboards don’t need the extra power delivery of thicker gauge wires!
Micro USB cables will use 24AWG wire for greater power delivery while charging hand held devices. (Except for Paracord, as the sleeve does not fit through)
If you would like me to use 24AWG wire for Mini, or 28 AWG wire for Micro, please leave a comment in the order form. Thanks!

I will not sell anything that I would not use myself. You can be sure that every cable will be made with the utmost care and I will not sell you crap. I will ensure that every cable is fully functional before shipping. Every cable will be wrapped in anti-static bubble wrap and shipped in a corrugated, triple walled cardboard box. If your cable does somehow end up DOA, PM me and we’ll sort things out.

P.S. If you have Heatware, we can exchange feedback upon completion of transaction.

Customer Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing a custom USB cable from Zeal PC, you agree that you have read these terms and are willing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Zeal PC will ensure that every cable is fully functional before shipping. Every cable will be wrapped in anti-static bubble wrap and shipped in a corrugated, triple walled cardboard box. In the unfortunate event that your cable somehow ends up dead upon arrival, PM me immediately and we’ll sort things out. Zeal's Cables carry a 1 Year standard warranty should your cable fail with no cosmetic damage. Zeal PC will repair or replace defective product/connector upon receipt of Buyer's returned shipment. Buyer pays return shipping. Seller will pay Shipping to Buyer for repaired items.  Zeal PC will not be responsible for any duty or taxes upon delivery. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.

Warranty will be null and void if damage was caused by:
-Any modifications not performed by Zeal PC
-Misuse or abuse (Including, but not limited to: excessive twisting of USB connector, purposely pulling apart cable and connector points, etc.)
-Cosmetic Damage around connector legs
-Accidental Damage
-Power failure/surges
-Natural disaster
-Damage during Transit

Thanks for viewing my thread!  :)

Gallery: imgur

Previous Cables Sold:
skcheng's Order
tbc's Order
Friend's Order
mark0331's Order
junkimchi's Order
n0rvig's Order
SpAmRaY's Order
LemSkee's Order
agpatel's Order
Sifo's Order
Calvins1's Order
HendyZone's Order
tjweir's Order, and here
taylordcraig's Order, and here
PrpnNightmare's Order
riotonthebay's Order, surprise colour unveiled
m1_account's Order
tbc's Order
junkimchi's Order
Blakehart's Order
adrl's Order
hrinfinity's Order
Mr67volks' Order
jufa's Order
Kfactork's Order
jokrik's Order
hobohobbit's Order
Vibex's Order
Kfactork's Order
Darkwell's Order
GrimGelo's Order
Ortuna's Order
sdevaney's Order
vigilantxvx's Order
Jufa's Order
Mordecai's Order
admiralvorian's Order
noctoocto's Order
NovaTea's Order
The Feel is of the keys!'s Order
JYJelly's Order
Silly's Order
korrelate's Order
And many more...!
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 April 2016, 16:30:54 by Zeal »
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: [FS] Zeal’s Cables
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 10:11:45 »
What if I wanted a short cable :D

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 10:15:13 »
Oh man I wish I knew there were custom cables in BC :/
Literally bought one off pexon like a week ago
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 10:15:22 »
What if I wanted a short cable :D

I can make you one at a reduced price. :thumb:

Oh man I wish I knew there were custom cables in BC :/
Literally bought one off pexon like a week ago

D'aww. I had plans on opening it up earlier, but Staples was slow with the shipping boxes... You can always order one and it'll arrive Monday! :D
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 February 2014, 10:18:12 by Zeal »

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 10:52:44 »
every single custom cable i have bought from this site ends up falling apart after only a few months. It is the clamp thingy that holds the connector everytime that falls apart. such a shame. high quality cable but low quality connector. 

so here is my question. how durable is your product. what are you doing that is different from Mimic/TJ or Plexon?
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 11:24:35 »
every single custom cable i have bought from this site ends up falling apart after only a few months. It is the clamp thingy that holds the connector everytime that falls apart. such a shame. high quality cable but low quality connector. 

so here is my question. how durable is your product. what are you doing that is different from Mimic/TJ or Plexon?

Could you be more specific about the "clamp thingy"? Which end?

Assuming you mean the wire is ripping off of the connector -- I apply heatshrink on the USB A end and make sure that the plastic sleeving underneath melts and bonds with the usb wire. Same goes for the Mini/Micro end. It's true that the Mini/Micro USB B end is more delicate than USB A, but as long as you're not excessively twisting and tugging on the Micro B end, the cable should be fine. I can also fill the inside of Micro/Mini USB B with hot glue as reinforcement if desired.

I've added a warranty statement in OP.
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 February 2014, 12:17:40 by Zeal »

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 11:38:25 »
Images are blocked at my work, but I may also be interested :).

Offline tricheboars

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Keyboards are Important!
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 12:46:39 »

Assuming you mean the wire is ripping off of the connector -- I apply heatshrink on the USB A end and make sure that the plastic sleeving underneath melts and bonds with the usb wire. Same goes for the Mini/Micro end. It's true that the Mini/Micro USB B end is more delicate than USB A, but as long as you're not excessively twisting and tugging on the Micro B end, the cable should be fine. I can also fill the inside of Micro/Mini USB B with hot glue as reinforcement if desired.

good answer. and yes i am talking about the mini end connector. the plastic guard that holds the wire and the port in place. your answer is very promising. 
|  Fundamentalist ErgoDox Zealot  |  HHKB Hybrid

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 13:01:24 »

For the record, this isn't anything different than what I do with cables through mimic.  Ok, I use urethane instead of glue, but the idea is the same.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 13:52:57 »
Good luck with your business!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 14:42:57 »
Cables ordered.  Thanks. 

Offline tbc

« Reply #11 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 21:15:37 »
are you selling that 'rope'-esque cable in your teaser pic?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Dreamre

• kbdlife
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 21:35:55 »
Are these MDPC sleeves?

Offline dragonxx21

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 21:47:10 »
Where were you when I needed a cable for my GHpad? :( Dat BC 1 day shipping.
Keyboards Owned:

Realforce Topre 91 Key JIS Profile - Main
CM Quickfire Rapid Blue Switches
IBM Model M in Industrial Shell

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 23:17:17 »
Are these MDPC sleeves?

I can almost guarantee that it's Chinese sleeving like this and this based on some of the colors.  You can see my impressions of it in this review on here.  It's not amazing stuff, but not bad at all either.  It's much much better than the Techflex/PET that some people (and cable makers) use, though, IMO, it's not as good as Bitspower sleeving and a little worse than MDPC  and Kobra HD, but not by much.  It's not bad stuff for the price, but it is cheaper than MDPC by a fair amount.

For the record, this isn't anything different than what I do with cables through mimic.  Ok, I use urethane instead of glue, but the idea is the same.

E6000 is fantastic for it since it has a bit of give and doesn't break its bond easily.  Much better than hot glue.

And the housing should not fall apart that quickly.  I don't know how people run through cables like that.  I have cable's I made a year ago that I toss in bags, unplug and plug in all the time and they're still perfect.
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 February 2014, 23:24:03 by nubbinator »

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 23:20:44 »
YAY CANADA
I love Elzy

Offline tbc

« Reply #16 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 23:22:26 »
^

BC CANADA

west coast ftw

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 21 February 2014, 23:53:11 »
Woah, lots of replies while I was away/finishing up skcheng's order.

Are you talking about this one? I just took a shopping bag handle and tied up my cable cause I didn't have zip ties at the time.

Where were you when I needed a cable for my GHpad? :( Dat BC 1 day shipping.
You're welcome to order one  ;)

Are these MDPC sleeves?
No, they're Teleios Sleeves from Lutro0 Customs.

Are these MDPC sleeves?

I can almost guarantee that it's Chinese sleeving like this and this based on some of the colors.  You can see my impressions of it in this review on here.  It's not amazing stuff, but not bad at all either.  It's much much better than the Techflex/PET that some people (and cable makers) use, though, IMO, it's not as good as Bitspower sleeving and a little worse than MDPC  and Kobra HD, but not by much.  It's not bad stuff for the price, but it is cheaper than MDPC by a fair amount.

I source my sleeves from Lutro0 Customs. Never used the chinese ebay sleeving, but I do find Teleios tighter and bends better than MDPC.

YAY CANADA
YAY

^

BC CANADA

west coast ftw
:thumb:

Just completed skcheng's order. Here's the four cables he bought!

White:

Lime Green:

Red:

Brown:

All Packaged up and ready to drop off at the post office tomorrow. Time to head home.

« Last Edit: Fri, 21 February 2014, 23:54:43 by Zeal »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 00:08:15 »

I source my sleeves from Lutro0 Customs. Never used the chinese ebay sleeving, but I do find Teleios tighter and bends better than MDPC.

Based on what I've seen of his sleeving, I'm pretty sure it's the same Chinese stuff I've played around with.  From what I remember, it did bend a little better than MDPC, could be a tighter weave depending on the color(s), but felt a rougher and didn't hold bends as well.  It's not bad sleeving at all.  A lot of sleeving is personal taste, so it's hard to say one is best, but it's not bad stuff.

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 00:17:32 »

Based on what I've seen of his sleeving, I'm pretty sure it's the same Chinese stuff I've played around with.  From what I remember, it did bend a little better than MDPC, could be a tighter weave depending on the color(s), but felt a rougher and didn't hold bends as well.  It's not bad sleeving at all.  A lot of sleeving is personal taste, so it's hard to say one is best, but it's not bad stuff.

Maybe, maybe not. Only Mike @ Lutro0 knows. I used Teleios sleeve when sleeving my PSU. I would say it has pretty good "memory" if your cables are taut. Cable feels a bit slippery too, but roughness is subjective.

Molex:

24 pin:

Offline tbc

« Reply #20 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 00:52:14 »

Are you talking about this one? I just took a shopping bag handle and tied up my cable cause I didn't have zip ties at the time.
Show Image

:(

i thought it was just a cable you didn't put any ends on yet :(

many internets (and $CAD) to you if you can make one that looks like that ('twisted' gold mini usb to usb)

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 01:00:45 »

Show Image

many internets (and $CAD) to you if you can make one that looks like that ('twisted' gold mini usb to usb)

Challenge accepted! Except it'll be like 6 inches long...

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 01:03:48 »

It's ok, you only really need five or six inches anyways.  Any more than that...

Wait, what are we talking about again?

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 01:27:43 »
Any chance for coiled (right angle connector) TRRS cables?

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 01:40:46 »

It's ok, you only really need five or six inches anyways.  Any more than that...

Wait, what are we talking about again?

Cables of course! 6" cables...

Any chance for coiled (right angle connector) TRRS cables?

Haven't ventured into audio cables yet. Nor have I figured out how to make a cable that will keep its coil forever...

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #25 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 01:44:28 »
Typically to set up a coil, I drive a lot of heat into the cable and wrap it tightly around a central shaft of some sort like a screwdriver. Takes a while and isn't easy tbh.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 01:51:37 »
Typically to set up a coil, I drive a lot of heat into the cable and wrap it tightly around a central shaft of some sort like a screwdriver. Takes a while and isn't easy tbh.

Ideally you should be quenching it as well.  I used a pipe for mine, but you have to be careful.  Too hot and you mess up the sleeving.  Too cool and it doesn't hold.  The wrong sleeving and the coil has no play.  It's tricky to do with plastic based sleeving material.

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 19:37:31 »

Hey tbc, when should I expect an order from you?  :p
I'll throw in this limited edition "twisted" gold mini usb to usb cable for free  ;)

and it turned out just a bit over 10 inches once I solder up the connectors!
« Last Edit: Sat, 22 February 2014, 19:40:14 by Zeal »

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #28 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 20:10:34 »
You probably just found your niche product. Hope it wasn't hard to make since you'll probably get a ton of orders for cables like it. Lol

Offline Noko

• jolonarr: a tough dude who takes no esses!
  • * Maker
    • Noko's Leatherworks
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 20:15:48 »
Cool, happy to see a fellow Canadian in the cable business :)
Noko's Leatherworks - Handmade Custom Leather Wrist Rests -  http://www.noko.ca

Sales Thread: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51762.0
Build Log: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=47704.0

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 20:22:36 »
You probably just found your niche product. Hope it wasn't hard to make since you'll probably get a ton of orders for cables like it. Lol

I can't possibly expect someone to pay for a cable that has micro strands fraying and golden strings not wrapping the inside fluff, can I?  :))

Cool, happy to see a fellow Canadian in the cable business :)

;D

Offline JayKthnx

« Reply #31 on: Sat, 22 February 2014, 20:45:04 »
Clear heatshrink over the wrap will clean up the stands. Sourcing out something
a bit higher quality will take care of the gaps. Definitely doable. Keep up the good work zeal!

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 03:43:11 »
tbc's order:

1ft mini usb, and a one-of-a-kind cable that I will probably never attempt again. Trying to solder on connectors was a PITA with such a fat rope and masking the heatshrink on the USB A end left virtually no room. Getting the covers on was also challenging. It was an interesting experience to say the least! All packed up and ready to ship tomorrow! :thumb:
« Last Edit: Sun, 23 February 2014, 04:25:31 by Zeal »

Offline fknraiden

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 09:01:13 »
Looks awesome, good to see more US people.

IBM SSK 87'     ReAlForce 55g Silent 10AE

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 23 February 2014, 12:33:59 »
Looks awesome, good to see more US people.

Except he's canadian

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 11:09:33 »
Made two Micro USB cables yesterday for a friend in the states. Will work on another order today and should have it shipped by the afternoon.

I must say, the colours turned out really nice  :thumb:

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 11:16:32 »
^^  those look nice!!   Very cool.

Do you have any of those Filco style velcro ties?   Can't wait for my cables to arrive.   

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 11:23:19 »

Do you have any of those Filco style velcro ties?   Can't wait for my cables to arrive.

I don't unfortunately. My margins are already low and sourcing for velcros would result in an increase in price. If people are fine with that, then I'll see what I can find. :)
« Last Edit: Mon, 24 February 2014, 11:43:08 by Zeal »

Offline skcheng

• * Destiny Supporter
    • Tenafly Dentistry
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 12:03:13 »

I don't unfortunately. My margins are already low and sourcing for velcros would result in an increase in price. If people are fine with that, then I'll see what I can find. :)

I think they're nice when they're built into the cable, but they're easy enough to find.   Belkin sells them as well as others.   

Thanks,

skc

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 24 February 2014, 23:00:39 »
Sunday's and today's order complete.  :) Ready to be shipped out tomorrow.

mark0331's order:

junkimchi's order:

:thumb:

Offline junkimchi

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 10:14:40 »
wow I've got to say, I'm impressed with not only the looks of the cable, but the speed at which you made and posted them. I will be eager waiting their arrival and thank you again!

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 14:16:16 »
wow I've got to say, I'm impressed with not only the looks of the cable, but the speed at which you made and posted them. I will be eager waiting their arrival and thank you again!

Thanks. I try my best to fulfill everyone's order as soon as possible, because no one likes waiting! :)

@junkimchi I see you frequent my thread :) Your package has just been dropped off with mark's at the post office and should enter the sorting facility by ~5pm PST(cutoff time for mail). It'll leave Canada by around 9-10pm!

It's so nice having a Canada post below my office, and the main sorting facility 5mins away..
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 February 2014, 18:49:05 by Zeal »

Offline mark0331

« Reply #42 on: Tue, 25 February 2014, 20:56:55 »
Cables look great. I can't wait receive them. Thanks.

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 12:50:20 »
Made a Micro USB cable yesterday using Clear & Black sleeve. The pattern and colour of it gives it a carbon fibery look to it, but at different lighting angles, it could also look somewhat metallic.  :eek:

Definitely impressed with the results! :thumb:

Also played around with the Clear sleeve yesterday. I can also offer clear ontop of a base colour or the other way around if desired. I'll take some pics later in the afternoon. :)

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #44 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 12:53:29 »
Do you have angled connector available? In particular, I am interested in the mini USB side, or board side, angle connector.

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 12:56:33 »
Do you have angled connector available? In particular, I am interested in the mini USB side, or board side, angle connector.

I have some angled Mini & Micro coming in. Should have them by March. :thumb:

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 13:27:01 »
OK. I'll check your thread later to see if have posted pictures or news on the angled connectors.

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 26 February 2014, 21:53:11 »
New colour combos only for 28AWG cables:  :)

+$2 Clear ontop of base colour:

+$2 White underneath base colour. Helps bring the vibrancy out of the lighter colours:

Found an unused 1 Year Xbox Live Gold Code in my email from registering MS Office. Since I don't play any console games, the first 25 orders get entered in a draw for the code!
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 February 2014, 22:20:05 by Zeal »

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
[FS] Zeal’s Cables
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 04:57:50 »
Is the second from the bottom clear/black, with the white showing through the clear?

YGPM as well :).
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 February 2014, 05:03:05 by riotonthebay »

Offline Zeal

• Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 27 February 2014, 12:36:24 »
Is the second from the bottom clear/black, with the white showing through the clear?

YGPM as well :).

Indeed it is!

Replied to PM.