Author Topic: [GB] GMK SKIDATA+ R1 Complete [Closed]  (Read 1462730 times)

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
[GB] GMK SKIDATA+ R1 Complete [Closed]
« on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 04:20:30 »

*IMPORTANT* SKIDATA+ items cannot be ordered with other ZealPC items, as they are shipped and fulfilled from a different location. Please order SKIDATA+ and ZealPC items separately!
Orders containing both SKIDATA+ and ZealPC items will be cancelled without notice.

October 31st, 2019 update: happykeys.io is the authorized retailer for remaining limited quantities of SKIDATA+ R1 keysets.

June 21st, 2016 update: The SKIDATA+ GB is now 100% shipped and complete. Thanks everyone for playing! ;) :thumb:

June 17th, 2016 update: First set

Get your SKIDATA+ EXTRAS ON ZEALPC.NET!
http://zealpc.net/products/skidata

Note: The ZealPC SKIDATA+ listing requires JS (javascript) enabled, so buyers will need to disable no script if no options are showing up.

May 25th, 2016 update: GMK has completed production of our keysets, and they're now in QC and sorting.

Pre-orders for the extras are now LIVE, and will be shipped out together with the GB.

Also I would like to announce the addition of bonus GMK keys that will be included for free with the following sets, while supplies last.

Group buy orders will be guaranteed the bonus rewards below; however, they will no longer be included with orders of extras once our supplies run out.

• SKIDATA+ Base Set will receive a free Orange on Charcoal Grey "GMK Logo" keycap
  • SKIDATA+ Colour Pack will receive a free Charcoal Grey on Orange "GMK Logo" keycap
  • Orders containing BOTH the Base Set and Colour Pack will receive a bonus Orange on Blue "GMK Logo" keycap as well as the above rewards

Group buy has now ended, so the information below is archival.

-----

This Pre-Order/GB will close on November 30, 2015 at 23:59:59 PST.

11/17/2015 Updates: We have reached MOQ for Base Set and Colour Pack. All orders of the Base Set and Colour Pack, as well as their respective spacebars are guaranteed to go into production. More orders are required for the Relegendables.

I would like to thank the community for your kindness, patience, and support. Through perseverance, we have finally made it this far, but the real challenge begins now.

Special thanks to ZealPC for providing a platform for the SKIDATA+ GB, at absolutely no profits or cuts. SKIDATA+ would not be possible without the support of ZealPC, due to PayPal's payment restrictions. SKIDATA+ will be shipped from the US via USPS for both CONUS and INTL orders.

More special thanks to BingeCaps and KatzenKinder Capworks for dedicating their passion and craftsmanship to creating a set of SKIDATA+ themed artisan keycaps for the raffle. Raffle will be open to those who placed an order for a Base Set and have opted in.

SKIDATA+ Themed BingeCaps:

For large orders, please send enquiries to skidataplus@gmail.com.

All previous light-bleed issues with GMK keycaps have been addressed by GMK to make it as good as the keycaps from the original Skidata keyboard (minimal light-bleed).
Quality has always been a major focus of SKIDATA+, and there have been numerous correspondences with GMK regarding ways to ensure a successful production.

Another note: Relegendables are possible, and offered for the first time in the history of keyboard group buys! These are custom ordered in limited quantities, and sent to GMK for padprinting, ensuring that we will have a perfect match with the rest of the keysets. These are very costly to manufacture and padprint, which is reflected in the pricing.
Additionally, I will have to front the payment to have these made ahead of time, otherwise it will not be produced in time to meet GMK's production schedule. There is no way around this, and for the sake of the SKIDATA+ GB, it is a financial risk that I will have to take.
We are very lucky to have this opportunity, and I hope it is understood that a lot of effort went into making this happen.

Each Relegendables keycap comes with an Orange relegendable top, as well as a Clear relegendable top, allowing the user the choice between a classic Skidata look, or a vibrant Orange contrast for a fresher look. Due to the difficulty of having these manufactured, these will be limited in quantity, offered only to those who place an order for both the Base Set and Colour Pack.

----------

Bringing new life to the classic and well sought-after Skidata colourway, SKIDATA+ is designed to support ANSI, ISO, TKL, HHKB, 60%, 75%, 1800, and additional layouts, while retaining the clean and minimalist styling of the original keyboard produced by GMK in the 1990s.

Additionally, add-on keysets are offered, designed to compliment and add a dash of colour to the base set.

SKIDATA+ will be produced to the highest standards, using an automated single-stage double-shot injection moulding process with the highest quality plastic.

Manufactured by GMK in Germany, SKIDATA+ keycaps are thick ABS double-shot, Cherry profile, and Cherry MX compatible.

Participating orders of the SKIDATA+ Base Set will be eligible for a chance to win one of the very limited quantity of SKIDATA+ themed BingeCaps and KatzenKinder artisans made specifically for this group buy, free of charge!

The add-ons below will only be unlocked with an order of the corresponding sets:

-Grey Spacebars require a Base Set
-Orange Spacebars require a Colour Pack
-Relegendables require both the Base Set and Colour Pack

[1] SKIDATA+ BASE SET:

-137 keys, with ANSI, ISO, TKL, HHKB, 60%, 75% and 1800 layout support
-Orange on Charcoal Grey

[2] SKIDATA+ COLOUR PACK:

-53 keys, with modifier keys to support the base set
-Charcoal Grey on Orange, Orange on Blue

[ADD-ON: A] GREY SPACEBAR SET:

-2 spacebars (6.25x and 7x)
-Charcoal Grey
-Unlocks with Base Set

[ADD-ON: B] ORANGE SPACEBAR SET:

-2 spacebars (6.25x and 7x)
-Orange
-Unlocks with Colour Pack

[3] SKIDATA+ RELEGENDABLES SET

-17 keys (Esc, F1 to F12, and 4 blanks)
-Side-printed legends for Esc, F1 to F12, pad-printed by GMK
-Includes Orange and Clear relegendable tops
-Offered for the first time with an Orange top
-Limited quantities available, unlocks once Base Set + Colour Pack are added

Photo of the original Skidata Relegendables with side-printed F-row legends:

Help spread the word by adding this to your forum signature!
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=76521.msg1913011#msg1913011][img]http://i.imgur.com/bBnIuoV.png[/img][/url]

Here are some older renders showing how the Base Set and Colour Pack might be used together:

With Orange Spacebar

With Grey Spacebar

More
Please do not worry about MOQ, and do not hesitate to place an order, as there is a very high chance that SKIDATA+ will reach MOQ. SKIDATA+ has been a long dream of mine, and I will do everything in my might (financially), along with the combined power of the community, to make sure we reach MOQ. That said, every order counts towards making this happen, so please help spread the word and place an order early. :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 October 2019, 16:09:23 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
Re: [GB] GMK SKIDATA+ (Pre-Orders Open Now)
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 04:20:41 »
Shouts out to taylordcraig, ZealPC, SealPC, radio_killah, JaccoW, HoffmanMyster, BingeCaps, KatzenKinder, byker, munch, tbc, hwood34, Sent, clacktalk, Meiosis, VesperSAINT, BroCaps, ghostjuggernaut, Photekq, mrflow3r, azhdar, ImpendingxDoom, slickmamba, Flyersfan1, billnye, IvanIvanovich, sethk_, katushkin, Evo_Spec, mylove1431, ninjadoc, Kola93, my family, and most importantly my homeboy Giorgio for all the support in the past year. We wouldn't be here right now without all of your support, whether it's a late night consultation session, casually chatting about the most random things in life, proofreading my work, colour-correcting the mockups at 4 AM (4 hours before you have to get to work), crashing into each other's helicopters in that horrible helicopter race on GTAV, or even just simply giving me harsh criticism when something just isn't going to work. I am very fortunate to have your support, have you as a friend, and just wanted to take the moment to thank you all while I still have the opportunity before things get hectic again, as it will only get more difficult from here on out. ^-^
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 November 2015, 18:13:28 by Karura »

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:07:40 »
Good luck with the group buy.

EDIT: I was informed this might have come across as sarcastic, it wasn't meant to be as you are going to need all the luck you can get.  :thumb:
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 09:54:53 by SpAmRaY »

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:17:04 »
In  :thumb:
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Zorberema

• * Maker
  • IG: @ZorbCaps
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:22:02 »
Looks really awesome! :) Won't join unfortunatley as I'm from Sweden, but looking forward to seeing how this goes! Best of luck!

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:25:16 »
In for the base set and color pack!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:37:49 »
thumb

Payment required right away, eh? Gonna have to save sooner than I thought to get them relegendables.

$300 for the full set with shipping!
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:47:39 by romevi »

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:38:12 »
The font in the first post is a little too large. I'm on a 24" screen and I have problems reading it. How about scaling it down a little to increase legibility? There's a lot of text there!

Offline Data

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:41:59 »

Offline Delirious

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:42:56 »
Looking good, let's get the ball rolling

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 07:56:25 »
#IN

:D :D :D

<3 <3 <3
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:02:04 »
BRING ON THE ORANGE!!!

Offline My_Thoughts

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:03:26 »
It's a great looking set.  You did a excellent job :)  I'm in the EU so not going to get it but I'm sure it's going to be very popular

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:04:31 »
This price is too high, can explain why so?
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline HelixDan

• a SB player
« Reply #14 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:10:12 »
145$..... congratulations, you want to get rich this time
====== Welcome to Matrix Lab ======
HHKBClack ClickTopre
RealForce 87uClack ClickTopre 55g
LZ-CPGMK Red AlertBrown
Minila AirGranite DSABrown
?????Red

Offline Stabilized

« Reply #15 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:18:14 »
Wow the price is really high on this one, would still like to be in for the base set (those windowed caps are sexy), but would really prefer that at least a orange escape and enter was included in the expensive base set!

Offline Dansor

« Reply #16 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:18:57 »
Oh man... I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it!
One of each ordered!

Now time to go put my kidney in the classifieds section.   :llama: :llama: :llama: :llama:

Offline kebby

« Reply #17 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:25:00 »
It's one of the sets I've been itching to get my hands on for a long time and all the add ons are wonderful... but looking at the price after checking off all the options makes me cry.  :eek:

Offline ripwallet

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:25:04 »
looks great pretty pricy base set will have to wait on this one

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 08:27:08 »
If anyone orders the relegendables and doesn't want them, please let me know.

Will have to wait on ordering the rest on my own, but don't want to miss out on the relegendables.

Offline kaiwwww

« Reply #20 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 09:14:40 »
look at Miami Nights, base 115$ CMYKv2 MODIFIER PACK 45$ and SPACEBARS 2.25$ for you 7$ ,i won't buy it for this price.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 09:16:13 by kaiwwww »

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 09:25:41 »
look at Miami Nights, base 115$ CMYKv2 MODIFIER PACK 45$ and SPACEBARS 2.25$ for you 7$ ,i won't buy it for this price.

hmmm i think.

because skidata have more keys?

and compare miami modpack with skidata colorpack, skidata have more keys than miami.

but yeah for space bar its more expensive

cmiiw..
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:33:09 by gadzkun »

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 09:45:05 »
I'm going to say what a couple of other people have said about the price being quite high - unfortunately I've got to agree. Hyperfuse GMK was $115 and had as many keys in the base set as this does.

It would be great to get it down to the $120 mark
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:06:28 by swimmingbird »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 09:56:19 »
Have you seen his many keys are in the set? The price isn't too high considering what you get with it.

Offline kaiwwww

« Reply #24 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:04:46 »
 :) all right hope to get MOQ
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:08:38 by kaiwwww »

Offline Dee1

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:08:39 »
Looks awesome. I think I'll have to wait for my paycheck to come in though before I can buy this, haha.

Offline kaiwwww

« Reply #26 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:09:25 »
Have you seen his many keys are in the set? The price isn't too high considering what you get with it.
Just how much more keys ? To make it worth $30

Offline Dansor

« Reply #27 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:22:48 »
I hesitate to ask this, as it appears that this buy is pretty well thought out in terms of keys, and I don't want to start second guessing everything.

However, was the decision not to include colored keys for the numpad, except the enter key, intentional?
i.e. The color pack does not contain orange NumLk, *, /, -, and + keys.
Totally get if it was a cost saving decision, it's just going to feel lopsided to me :)

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:23:51 »
I hesitate to ask this, as it appears that this buy is pretty well thought out in terms of keys, and I don't want to start second guessing everything.

However, was the decision not to include colored keys for the numpad, except the enter key, intentional?
Totally get if it was a cost saving decision, it's just going to feel lopsided to me :)

The IC has been going for ages now - everything in the set is planned

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:24:46 »

Holy cow, I just noticed that.

Offline Dansor

« Reply #30 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:32:20 »
The IC has been going for ages now - everything in the set is planned

I figured that, but it seemed like an unusual enough decision, and not immediately obvious, that I thought it worth pointing out.
Not that it matters, really, as I'm still getting it and it's still going to be super awesome.
« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:33:51 by Dansor »

Offline lolpes

« Reply #31 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:44:49 »
The + key in the numpad is always neglected :D

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #32 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:46:24 »
space bars miami 2.25 "each", skidata "6.25 + 7"

$2.25+$2.25=$4.50 < $7

Keys in base set per me looking at mockups and counting

Hyperfuse 139

Miami Nights  135

Skidata 137

Now one thing to note is the actual key selection is different as well as inclusion of certain windowed keys. And as always it all depends on exactly how many sets sell as you can afford more keys at 500 sets sold versus 250 sets sold.

It doesn't matter what group buy leaders do with key selection or price someone's going to complain, the best thing people can do is vote with their wallets.

I always wanted to like the charred orange originative did but it just didn't do it for me. I won't be buying this as the risk for me personally is too high to spend so much and get something I know I already don't like but I look forward to seeing sets in the future and see how they come out.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #33 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 10:52:08 »

Hyperfuse 139

Miami Nights  135

Skidata 137

Now one thing to note is the actual key selection is different as well as inclusion of certain windowed keys. And as always it all depends on exactly how many sets sell as you can afford more keys at 500 sets sold versus 250 sets sold.

It doesn't matter what group buy leaders do with key selection or price someone's going to complain, the best thing people can do is vote with their wallets.

I always wanted to like the charred orange originative did but it just didn't do it for me. I won't be buying this as the risk for me personally is too high to spend so much and get something I know I already don't like but I look forward to seeing sets in the future and see how they come out.

I just assumed, but thank you for the clarification.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #34 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:06:35 »
Looks really awesome! :) Won't join unfortunatley as I'm from Sweden, but looking forward to seeing how this goes! Best of luck!

You're from Sweden, Zorb?  That makes my recent purchase seem that much more chilly!

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #35 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:07:08 »
Why are the relegendables only available in limited quantities?

Offline HelixDan

• a SB player
« Reply #36 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:13:48 »

hmmm i think.

miami base set had 20 additional keys. skidata base set had 33 additional keys.

and compare miami modpack with skidata colorpack, skidata have more keys than miami.

cmiiw..

oh yeah btw im in.. this should be my first GB..  ;D

"miami base set had 20 additional keys"

hmmmmmmmmmmm..... I think you are a funny man, and you are the first man that help the group buy leader to become a rich man
HHKBClack ClickTopre
RealForce 87uClack ClickTopre 55g
LZ-CPGMK Red AlertBrown
Minila AirGranite DSABrown
?????Red

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #37 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:17:34 »

He mentioned in the OP he has to pay for the relegendables up front as a custom order item, so I imagine he can only afford to buy so many taking the risk they won't sell.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #38 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:18:59 »

He mentioned in the OP he has to pay for the relegendables up front as a custom order item, so I imagine he can only afford to buy so many taking the risk they won't sell.

But payment is being collected from the getgo right? That's the point of using Zeal's store?

Offline gadzkun

« Reply #39 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:25:29 »

hmmm i think.

miami base set had 20 additional keys. skidata base set had 33 additional keys.

cmiiw..

oh yeah btw im in.. this should be my first GB..  ;D

"miami base set had 20 additional keys"

hmmmmmmmmmmm..... I think you are a funny man, and you are the first man that help the group buy leader to become a rich man

sorry my mistake :3
we should wait for the leader then for the answer :)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #40 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:26:20 »

But payment is being collected from the getgo right? That's the point of using Zeal's store?

Another note: Relegendables are possible, and offered for the first time in the history of keyboard group buys! These are custom ordered in limited quantities, and sent to GMK for padprinting, ensuring that we will have a perfect match with the rest of the keysets. These are very costly to manufacture and padprint, which is reflected in the pricing.
Additionally, I will have to front the payment to have these made ahead of time, otherwise it will not be produced in time to meet GMK's production schedule. There is no way around this, and for the sake of the SKIDATA+ GB, it is a financial risk that I will have to take.
We are very lucky to have this opportunity, and I hope it is understood that a lot of effort went into making this happen.

^^ That's what it says in the OP, I can't explain it any better :D

Offline kingslenkds

• www.hammerclub.org
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:42:59 »

Hyperfuse 139

Miami Nights  135

Skidata 137

I just assumed, but thank you for the clarification.
Your assumption was established? Can you say that?
Often make the chests are wei spark, the world only intensity (life is alive, waiting to die)

Offline BigTinz

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 11:49:37 »
For folks put off by the numpad colors, remember that this set is just trying to emulate the original skidata keys.

Also, if you're not in the US or Australia you can get the original set + a ton of clears for $50 less than this group buy  :))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mechanical-Keyboard-Skidata-PS-2-Multimedia-Trackball-Cherry-Keys-/310778562783?rmvSB=true

Offline T0mb3ry

• https://www.instagram.com/t0mb3ry_gh/
    • Flickr
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 12:29:28 »
Dear god forgive me my sin. Because i bought another keyset. Amen....

Offline lolpes

« Reply #44 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 13:22:18 »
For folks put off by the numpad colors, remember that this set is just trying to emulate the original skidata keys.

Also, if you're not in the US or Australia you can get the original set + a ton of clears for $50 less than this group buy  :))

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mechanical-Keyboard-Skidata-PS-2-Multimedia-Trackball-Cherry-Keys-/310778562783?rmvSB=true

Yup, this GB really made me consider getting one of these xD

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 13:47:16 »
I've been following this buy since the beginning of the IC and I've got to say that this is an amazing looking set. Especially with the color pack, this will be a sight to behold, especially those relegendables!

To everyone complaining about price, you don't have to buy the set, but please, please don't pretend that you know what you're talking about unless you've organized and run a GMK group buy.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline malcomkern

« Reply #46 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 14:14:31 »
Have been on the lookout for the start of this excellent GB. The Set looks superb so I ordered all the keys  :p
Now the wait starts again  :thumb:

Thanks for putting in all the effort to make this happen.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #47 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 14:36:23 »
Glad to see the buy live, really excited to see these keys in person!
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #48 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 14:53:01 »
To everyone complaining about price, you don't have to buy the set, but please, please don't pretend that you know what you're talking about unless you've organized and run a GMK group buy.

I think some people got a bit spoiled by the price of Hyperfuse, not remembering that those caps came unsorted. As such, the packing and shipping process has gone on for more than 3 months now. Personally, I would have been happy to pay extra money to have factory-floor personnel do the sorting so as not to burden one or two laypersons later on, but that's beside the point.

I'm not sure if I'll be ordering this set, but kudos to those involved for allowing it to happen.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 29 October 2015, 15:10:58 »
Hm, I am typing right now on an OG Ski Data set, and sometimes I wanna use an ANSI set instead this ISO set, so I actually could have a use for these! But for now I am not 100% sure, and could add an order at the end. Then I'll decide yes or no instantly.

Some pictures to make you want to buy these caps :)

My caps are already shiny, but that is no big deal:

It goes well with CMY:

Or yellow:

Or artisan caps of all kinds:

And in general the colors are just great:

« Last Edit: Thu, 29 October 2015, 15:12:30 by madhias »
... ...