Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 778499 times)

Offline gnarlsagan

• Billions and billions... of keycaps.
Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #2200 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 13:24:16 »
The MOD is coming from Sherry as well.

You might have missed it, but Vigrith asked about details of the GMK set and what kind of timetable you guys are looking at for getting Premium kits out. I would like to know this too. The details provided have been very vague, so an explanation of what went wrong and what is happening to get back on track would be very much appreciated.

I know Juahenza might be tired of this project, but I think an update on the current state of everything would do use all some good. The "update comment" on the first page hasn't been updated in a month, and as mentioned earlier we are all quite in the dark about what's going on with premium kits, other than "there's some issues and they're being worked on".

It really is odd. I'm sure we're all sick of coming to this thread looking for updates, only to see posts of people asking for updates.

By now you'd think that the group buy runners would have learned that people will grant then more leeway if they simply provide any kind of basic ongoing updates. Also this thread would become less cluttered, people would stop bugging them, and the general attitude would be much more positive.

There are so many benefits that require the minimal effort of typing up an update every now and then. It would take maybe a few minutes every few days or so. I'm extremely patient and would really like to grant the runners every bit of slack possible, but I can't pretend to understand their approach to running this buy. At this point they're either inept or don't care, or a little of both. I do mean that in the most positive way. :) I'm thankful that people go out of their way to run group buys for the community.

Hopefully they learn the importance of communication if they plan to run future buys. This is the last one I join with any of these people involved, unless there is a turnaround and they somehow start communicating effectively.

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2201 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 13:53:30 »
By now you'd think that the group buy runners would have learned that people will grant then more leeway if they simply provide any kind of basic ongoing updates. Also this thread would become less cluttered, people would stop bugging them, and the general attitude would be much more positive.

He wouldn't know, maybe not even care, since he's been out for a month at this point. Glad yuktsi is giving us updates, if not we'd be blind for another month.

Well at least this whole thread is a lesson on how not to be a group buy runner lol
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #2202 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:03:32 »
Excited for this keybaord
« Last Edit: Wed, 07 February 2018, 19:09:38 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2203 on: Wed, 07 February 2018, 21:09:57 »
Any word on the aluminum bottom anodization? That's the only part I'm waiting on for my order.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2204 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 09:50:17 »
Any word on the aluminum bottom anodization? That's the only part I'm waiting on for my order.

I've been following this thread fairly closely, but I could have missed something.  My understanding is that the aluminum bottoms have come back from anodization and is starting to ship.   ;D

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2205 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 11:45:11 »

I've been following this thread fairly closely, but I could have missed something.  My understanding is that the aluminum bottoms have come back from anodization and is starting to ship.   ;D

Yeah same, which is why people are throwing out words like "liar"

« Reply #2206 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 12:52:41 »
I got to see one of these in person and they are very much worth the wait! Have faith guys, they do exist, and they are amazing.

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2207 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 12:57:12 »
I got to see one of these in person and they are very much worth the wait! Have faith guys, they do exist, and they are amazing.

No **** they exist. You've been in here post after post essentially saying nothing but "hurr durr I'm excited and don't care about delays and broken ****" so we know, we get it. I'm concerned given people are still receiving ****ed up orders missing entire things like PCB??? I can't wait til you get your two exent and they're ****ed up and you maybe start empathizing with the people having problems. We just want answers from the GB runners.

Offline dubious

• 쏘쿨
« Reply #2208 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 13:01:29 »

No **** they exist. You've been in here post after post essentially saying nothing but "hurr durr I'm excited and don't care about delays and broken ****" so we know, we get it. I'm concerned given people are still receiving ****ed up orders missing entire things like PCB??? I can't wait til you get your two exent and they're ****ed up and you maybe start empathizing with the people having problems. We just want answers from the GB runners.

some people have more patience than others. no need to be a **** about it.

« Reply #2209 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 13:09:39 »

Nah, even if I get a messed up board, a board that is so messed up that it doesn't even work when I plug it into my computer, and I can't set it down because the poly bottom is shattered and there isn't enough base to attach to the top, and the second board I also got is in the same shape (Yeah, twice the investment of most of the people crying over a couple cracks, and still patient, happy and excited) I still get it, **** happens, and I will send the busted parts back and continue to wait, patiently, for the replacements, and still be just as in awe of how gorgeous it is, and just as stoked to get it and twice that once I have it all put together.

It sucks people are having problems, I'm not saying it doesn't, but there isn't **** all we can do but wait. Would it be nice if we had more information? Sure. But there isn't. Would it be nice if there weren't defects? Of course, but there are. Complaining, whining, and getting ****ty at people trying to be supportive and positive isn't changing ****. Grow a ****ing modicum of acceptance for things that are 100% out of your control and exercise some patience.

edit: grammar
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 February 2018, 13:12:59 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2210 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 13:16:33 »

Nah, even if I get a messed up board, a board that is so messed up that it doesn't even work when I plug it into my computer, and I can't set it down because the poly bottom is shattered and there isn't enough base to attach to the top, and the second board I also got is in the same shape (Yeah, twice the investment of most of the people crying over a couple cracks, and still patient, happy and excited) I still get it, **** happens, and I will send the busted parts back and continue to wait, patiently, for the replacements, and still be just as in awe of how gorgeous it is, and just as stoked to get it and twice that once I have it all put together.

It sucks people are having problems, I'm not saying it doesn't, but there isn't **** all we can do but wait. Would it be nice if we had more information? Sure. But there isn't. Would it be nice if there weren't defects? Of course, but there are. Complaining, whining, and getting ****ty at people trying to be supportive and positive isn't changing ****. Grow a ****ing modicum of acceptance for things that are 100% out of your control and exercise some patience.

edit: grammar

The fact you're willing to accept such a thing is hilarious to me, group buy or not. I've been patient, kiddo. As I said, I just wanted some information, like everyone else does, but here we are wondering where the GB runners are *crickets*. Takes how long to make a post?

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2211 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 13:50:26 »
but here we are wondering where the GB runners are *crickets*. Takes how long to make a post?

IMO, it's worse. They waltz in here, drop a line or two about what they want to talk about, won't answer questions, and then disappear.

It's like Donald Trump is running this GB.

Offline gumeraser

« Reply #2212 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 19:47:11 »

He wouldn't know, maybe not even care, since he's been out for a month at this point. Glad yuktsi is giving us updates, if not we'd be blind for another month.

Well at least this whole thread is a lesson on how not to be a group buy runner lol

We've also learned which GB runner(s) to avoid in the future.

« Reply #2213 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 19:51:45 »

Even if these guys run another group buy that plays out exactly like this one, as long as a get a board as sweet as the Exent at the end of it I will definitely come back.

Offline demorior

« Reply #2214 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 20:03:48 »

Even if these guys run another group buy that plays out exactly like this one, as long as a get a board as sweet as the Exent at the end of it I will definitely come back.
sigh...

« Reply #2215 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 20:17:24 »
sigh...

It's all about that end product, it's the only thing that matters.

Offline demorior

« Reply #2216 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 20:22:56 »
sigh...

if you're the only backer for the next run cause everyone else is unhappy with how this run went then there is no funding which means no end product.

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2217 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 20:32:38 »
sigh...

if you're the only backer for the next run cause everyone else is unhappy with how this run went then there is no funding which means no end product.

Just witnessing some post-purchase rationalization going on, that's all

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2218 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 20:35:36 »
sigh...

Are you be a Bastion keycap buyer from the US?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2219 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 20:44:50 »

It absolutely is not. That makes no sense whatsoever, you're basically stating customer support is irrelevant and no service/product providers should care to properly handle their dealings, you're saying deadlines are moot so long as the end product is up to snuff and you're saying total disregard for the process in general is acceptable and to be expected.

All of the above is the polar opposite of the truth. You keep trying to inject some excitement and positivity into what has been a rather unpleasant experience for everyone involved (whether they care for it or not) in more ways than one and absolving the responsible folk of any guilt or omission when that's not what they need nor what will earn you their, or anyone else's, respect. They know they've ****ed up, just as everyone inevitably does in life, your words for a while now are not helping anyone, in fact they are damaging to the ones targeted by the scrutiny of the unsatisfied customers. I have been nothing but fair to them, I have also not felt the need to shroud their obvious disregard and my wish that they (and everyone else that takes it upon themselves to run a GB) do better in the future.

Not only are you (in)advertently doing the above mentioned, you are also passing off ill behaviour as acceptable and potentially altering the course/handling of future group buys. Mind your words, you're on an internet forum but if everyone acted the way you do buys like this would be the norm - and they unfortunately are not short in number, at least not of late. There is a crucial part of all GBs that is strictly business so please don't respond with some kumbaya philosophy about the caveat emptor and how everyone should go into a group buy expecting nothing.

Find better ways to voice your optimism that don't completely discredit your opinion(s) and influence others in less than desirable ways.

Offline Gdubb90

« Reply #2220 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 21:10:39 »

It absolutely is not. That makes no sense whatsoever, you're basically stating customer support is irrelevant and no service/product providers should care to properly handle their dealings, you're saying deadlines are moot so long as the end product is up to snuff and you're saying total disregard for the process in general is acceptable and to be expected.

All of the above is the polar opposite of the truth. You keep trying to inject some excitement and positivity into what has been a rather unpleasant experience for everyone involved (whether they care for it or not) in more ways than one and absolving the responsible folk of any guilt or omission when that's not what they need nor what will earn you their, or anyone else's, respect. They know they've ****ed up, just as everyone inevitably does in life, your words for a while now are not helping anyone, in fact they are damaging to the ones targeted by the scrutiny of the unsatisfied customers. I have been nothing but fair to them, I have also not felt the need to shroud their obvious disregard and my wish that they (and everyone else that takes it upon themselves to run a GB) do better in the future.

Not only are you (in)advertently doing the above mentioned, you are also passing off ill behaviour as acceptable and potentially altering the course/handling of future group buys. Mind your words, you're on an internet forum but if everyone acted the way you do buys like this would be the norm - and they unfortunately are not short in number, at least not of late. There is a crucial part of all GBs that is strictly business so please don't respond with some kumbaya philosophy about the caveat emptor and how everyone should go into a group buy expecting nothing.

Find better ways to voice your optimism that don't completely discredit your opinion(s) and influence others in less than desirable ways.

I couldn’t agree more.

I’d also like to point out that even if the only thing that did matter was the end product (which is not the case), almost every single product I have seen delivered has been FAR from acceptable.
  ///    /// 

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2221 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 21:22:17 »

Deadlines don't matter right? The group buy runners can just wander off to do whatever for the next decade and then deliver the boards afterwards. That'll be completely fine, right? After all you're going to get the wonderful  end product that you're oh-so fixated on. Obviously only your voice matters on all the boards right? Even the ones you didn't pay for because obviously they'll all be fixed at the end of the day with the corrected and beautiful end product.
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

Offline Data

« Reply #2222 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 06:50:32 »
sigh...

I envy your seemingly endless optimism, but it's really not helping.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #2223 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 08:34:58 »
sigh...

I think at this point you've said many things to the same effect many many many times now. It probably isn't worth repeating yourself anymore.
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

« Reply #2224 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 11:48:30 »
I think at this point you've said many things to the same effect many many many times now. It probably isn't worth repeating yourself anymore.

So just like the people complaining and whining who are continuing to repeat themselves..?

I don't worry about the worth of repeating myself, don't worry that I will.
« Last Edit: Fri, 09 February 2018, 11:51:19 by dead_pixel_design »

Offline demorior

« Reply #2225 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 11:55:55 »

So just like the people complaining and whining who are continuing to repeat themselves..?

I don't worry about the worth of repeating myself, don't worry that I will.
so brave

« Reply #2226 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 12:21:28 »
so brave

Our names will be written on the stones of Hliðskjálf in the halls of Valhalla

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2227 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 12:38:33 »
so brave

MOD Edit:  Chill
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 February 2018, 20:57:10 by ghostjuggernaut »

« Reply #2228 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 13:45:05 »

MOD Edit:  Chill

Ouch. Ok, I’ll stop.
« Last Edit: Sun, 11 February 2018, 20:57:25 by ghostjuggernaut »

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2229 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 02:06:30 »
I just got around to looking at soldering this thing, and I went to test the board, and I couldn't short any of the keys. The RGB LEDs are on but I can't get anything at all out of it in EK Switch Hitter. So I fired up Bootmapper client and see every key as "BAD". I downloaded some firmware files I found on Winkeyless but they don't seem to correspond to this PCB, very random keypresses, and it doesn't seem straightforward to figure out which column/row corresponds to which key.

Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

Edit: I started to try to map it out just by feel, seeing which pads activated what, and changing it accordingly, but I have run into several spots that don't register any keypress, even when I've filled every row and column. Little bit nervous here.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 February 2018, 03:05:26 by TelFiRE »
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #2230 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 04:29:35 »
I just got around to looking at soldering this thing, and I went to test the board, and I couldn't short any of the keys. The RGB LEDs are on but I can't get anything at all out of it in EK Switch Hitter. So I fired up Bootmapper client and see every key as "BAD". I downloaded some firmware files I found on Winkeyless but they don't seem to correspond to this PCB, very random keypresses, and it doesn't seem straightforward to figure out which column/row corresponds to which key.

Edit: I started to try to map it out just by feel, seeing which pads activated what, and changing it accordingly, but I have run into several spots that don't register any keypress, even when I've filled every row and column. Little bit nervous here.
Or you could use the "Toggle Bootmapper" function

Btw, I have tracking number for almost all the aluminum bottom basic kit orders, will update to PayPal over the weekend. Cheers.
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 February 2018, 04:31:56 by yuktsi »
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #2231 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 04:51:34 »

Btw, I have tracking number for almost all the aluminum bottom basic kit orders, will update to PayPal over the weekend. Cheers.

Thanks for the update. Still no expected timeframes for the Premium kits?

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2232 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 09:55:59 »

Quick question, and I apologise if this is crass of me to ask but I don't really know how things work over there - would CNY/Lunar Fest affect the potential shipping of the premium kits over the next couple weeks?

Offline duynguyenle

« Reply #2233 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 11:30:17 »

Quick question, and I apologise if this is crass of me to ask but I don't really know how things work over there - would CNY/Lunar Fest affect the potential shipping of the premium kits over the next couple weeks?

I'm in Hanoi to see some family for CNY, basically ****'s get all backed up and everything grinds to a halt for most of next week, nothing's gonna get done because everyone just wants to scrape by and spend more time with their families, and same usually goes for a lot of SEA countries that celebrate new years. Most things should start moving again around the 5th of Jan (Feb 20th or so).

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #2234 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 11:39:46 »

Not sure about the other countries, but we have holidays only on the 16th and 17th.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2235 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 11:58:16 »

Good news for those with aluminum bottoms!

Do you have any news on the progress of the Premium kits? We've only heard vague things here and there, so something more detailed would be much appreciated.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2236 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:10:32 »

"Toggle Bootmapper" doesn't appear to do anything.

How can I get a HEX file that is correct for this board?
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:20:35 by TelFiRE »

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2237 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 15:39:04 »

Toggle bootmapper will make it so when you hit a key on the keyboard, it is selected in Bootmapper Client so you can map it. Is that not working?

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2238 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 16:47:25 »

Toggle bootmapper will make it so when you hit a key on the keyboard, it is selected in Bootmapper Client so you can map it. Is that not working?

Ah okay, thank you, I see how it's supposed to work.

Unfortunately there are several keys that do not work. So.. is there something else I could be missing here, or does that mean the PCB is toast?

I have not soldered anything or done anything to the PCB except slot in some switches. =/
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 February 2018, 17:09:40 by TelFiRE »

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2239 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 16:56:48 »
I'm in Hanoi to see some family for CNY, basically ****'s get all backed up and everything grinds to a halt for most of next week, nothing's gonna get done because everyone just wants to scrape by and spend more time with their families, and same usually goes for a lot of SEA countries that celebrate new years. Most things should start moving again around the 5th of Jan (Feb 20th or so).

Not sure about the other countries, but we have holidays only on the 16th and 17th.

I appreciate the information, glad to hear it won't really impair shipping then.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2240 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 17:17:00 »

Ah okay, thank you, I see how it's supposed to work.

Unfortunately there are several keys that do not work. So.. is there something else I could be missing here, or does that mean the PCB is toast?

I have not soldered anything or done anything to the PCB except slot in some switches. =/

Probably not toast, but diagnosing and repair might be more than you want to do. Do you have a multimeter?

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2241 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 17:36:27 »
I do not.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2242 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 18:48:22 »
I do not.

Unfortunately you're just stabbing in the dark without one.

Offline joey

« Reply #2243 on: Sat, 10 February 2018, 18:52:07 »

Can you try use tweezers on the switches that don't work? If you haven't soldered them, they might not have a good enough connection.

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #2244 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 17:19:56 »
I do not.

It doesn't seem fair that I should have to troubleshoot this myself given that it arrived this way. PCBs should arrive in working condition.

Can you try use tweezers on the switches that don't work? If you haven't soldered them, they might not have a good enough connection.

This is what I am saying, there are several points on the board that do not give a signal when bridged with tweezers.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2245 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 18:08:21 »
I do not.

It doesn't seem fair that I should have to troubleshoot this myself given that it arrived this way. PCBs should arrive in working condition.

Review some previous pages ITT. I assure you that you are preaching to the choir on this issue.

That said if you get tired of waiting, it's probably fixable. Get a multimeter or find someone in your country you can ship the PCB to for repair.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2246 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 14:37:29 »
I do not.

This is what I am saying, there are several points on the board that do not give a signal when bridged with tweezers.

:(  This is one of the things I'm afraid of...   I was hoping to just solder in some switches and LEDs and be off!  Fixing leads, SMD LEDs, etc. does not sound like a fun time without knowing what's going on. 

Can anyone explain to me what would go wrong in the production process that would lead to these kinds of issues?  I'm interested, so that if I do receive a faulty PCB, I'd like to know how to fix it or at least know where to start.

Thanks to everyone, looking forward to getting a working board out of this project...

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2247 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 14:51:04 »
With his board, I suspect missing or damaged diodes.

« Reply #2248 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 15:27:32 »
Anyone know off the top of their head other PCBs that might fight the Exent.

Obviously not ideal to buy a whole separate piece when this should just work as expected in the first place, but might ease some minds for people that don't want to fuss with home repairs and don't want to wait on replacement announcements.

Offline PancakeMSTR

« Reply #2249 on: Mon, 12 February 2018, 18:06:48 »
Anyone know off the top of their head other PCBs that might fight the Exent.

Obviously not ideal to buy a whole separate piece when this should just work as expected in the first place, but might ease some minds for people that don't want to fuss with home repairs and don't want to wait on replacement announcements.

I dunno, maybe as remittance to us they could release the PCB and plate CAD files? So someone can run a group buy for them or we can individually have our own made? Has anyone mentioned that before? I feel like someone has, it sounds really familiar  :rolleyes: