Author Topic: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)  (Read 778470 times)

Offline d.caminero

Re: [GB]EXENT - 65% made by TARO (In production)
« Reply #2400 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 10:05:08 »
let's hope it doesn't take forever to ship. for the community's sanity at least

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2401 on: Mon, 26 February 2018, 10:30:30 »
I may be able to cast a few if there is a real need, have to get my kits in the mail first though...

I'd rather have you cast one for me than 3d print it. Plus that 500mm CR-10 is pricey AF.

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2402 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 10:22:52 »
Finally got tracking this morning, just praying now nothing is broken on arrival.

Offline RocketGruntJake

• Brb, gotta grow some flowers
« Reply #2403 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 10:32:26 »
Finally got tracking this morning, just praying now nothing is broken on arrival.

What was your order?
Praying for mine :pray:

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2404 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 10:33:55 »

What was your order?

Basic kit with brass plate, 8/12 deg feet, aluminum bottom, and it was one of the purple.

Offline RocketGruntJake

« Reply #2405 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 10:36:33 »

What was your order?

Basic kit with brass plate, 8/12 deg feet, aluminum bottom, and it was one of the purple.

Hell yes, I have the black kit with brass plate and alumium bottom + silver kit with brass plate. I assume this means aluminum bases are moving now. Please god.

Offline RocketGruntJake

« Reply #2406 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 10:54:58 »
Tracking here as well, any idea what the shipping company is? Expected timeframe to US?

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2407 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 11:07:23 »
Tracking here as well, any idea what the shipping company is? Expected timeframe to US?

SF Express, mine hasn't showed up in their system yet so it might take a bit. Not entirely sure how long people were waiting, probably 2 weeks at most?

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #2408 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 11:11:59 »
Got my tracking number for my alu bottom too, although mine uses Malaysia Post. I guess they're using a different shipping method to EU.
GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk
MK Ireland Discord: https://discord.gg/2KdxJzR

Offline foxlive

• The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
« Reply #2409 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 11:13:32 »
Got a tracking too for my gray exent + black alu bottom!

Hype agained !  :cool:

The transporter appears to be "Pos Malaysia" for me (shipping to France). Still no update on the tracking, which is quite normal if they just drop it.

Maybe we can see light at the end of the tunnel  :thumb:

Offline Data

« Reply #2410 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 11:19:54 »

Hey, only 2 weeks later than they said.  Not bad!   :rolleyes:

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2411 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 11:21:02 »

Hey, only 2 weeks later than they said.  Not bad!   :rolleyes:

2 weeks and then some...

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2412 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 11:33:46 »
Phew, I'm so glad to see some progress. I was legitimately beginning to think this project was completely abandoned. Still pissed off that there's so much silence about the premium kits, but at least my biggest fear has subsided (for now).

Offline dead_pixel_design

• IIIV is not a Roman Numeral. Positive Vibes.
« Reply #2413 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:01:09 »
Is this Tuhai & Co.? If so I got my invoice as well, but it didn't have any product details so I wasn't sure

Offline krispy

« Reply #2414 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:16:11 »
Has anyone heard anything about the status of premium kit orders with the GMK set + MOD switches?

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2415 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:27:19 »
Is this Tuhai & Co.? If so I got my invoice as well, but it didn't have any product details so I wasn't sure

Yep, that's the one.

Has anyone heard anything about the status of premium kit orders with the GMK set + MOD switches?

Nope. This was the last thing even resembling info that we've received about the premium kits (a month ago) :

Show Image

This is the latest update form Sheraton.

Unless you count the email I got when I asked Sheraton about it. But his email was vague and confusing; basically all I got out of it was that the GMK sets haven't even been produced yet.

I wish they would just forget the premium features. "Downgrade" all of us to standard kits and refund us some money, and ship without the GMK set and switches.

Offline Data

« Reply #2416 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:31:58 »
There may not be any money left to "refund" at this point...   :-[

Hence the numerous, unaccounted-for delays.

Offline krispy

« Reply #2417 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:32:53 »
Unless you count the email I got when I asked Sheraton about it. But his email was vague and confusing; basically all I got out of it was that the GMK sets haven't even been produced yet.

I wish they would just forget the premium features. "Downgrade" all of us to standard kits and refund us some money, and ship without the GMK set and switches.

Gotcha! Good to know the GB runners are still doing a great job!

Offline krispy

« Reply #2418 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:34:43 »
There may not be any money left to "refund" at this point...   :-[

Hence the numerous, unaccounted-for delays.

Yeah.. I'm starting to realize that we probably won't get our boards or our money back.

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2419 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:39:13 »

When was this? In case it was recently then either you misunderstood what Sherry said or he gave you (or the people whom I know that spoke to him personally) the wrong information - the GMK sets are and have been finished for quite the while now, there was some sort of internal miscommunication between the Originative side and Juahenza/Yuktsi and co which led to Sherry to hold on to the sets until recently; I believe he thought he would be in charge of shipping US orders but then that wasn't the case.

That's the extent of what I've been made aware of however, I don't know if they've been forwarded to the people responsible or not.

Yeah.. I'm starting to realize that we probably won't get our boards or our money back.

Do you think Originative or Yuktsi, both of whom are very prominent within the community (as businesses as well as members), would allow customers to not receive anything at all? What are they gonna do with them, just have them sit there? Delays don't mean you're getting scammed.
« Last Edit: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:41:05 by Vigrith »

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2420 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:46:38 »
Take it easy guys. Boards are made, and have been shipped. I don't think a refund is necessary at this point, since we've all waited for so long and the problems are with just shipping the stuff out.

If you're really antsy about getting the board you can probably pm yuktsi about it.
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

« Reply #2421 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:48:00 »

I received my shipping invoice today

I got both a premium and a basic kit, Black and grey, Alu bottom and poly bottom, and Mod switches with the Premium kit

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #2422 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:50:51 »

Yep, that's the one.

That's curious! Mine didn't come from Tuhai and Co, it's from someone named REDACTED instead. Confused!

REDACTED

Edit: just realised it's pretty much the eve of my payment anniversary... Yay me!

Edit #2: It seems shipping was already charged according to my invoice. Are people getting getting invoiced extra for shipping??
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:54:01 by ghostjuggernaut »
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2423 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:52:22 »

The transporter appears to be "Pos Malaysia" for me (shipping to France). Still no update on the tracking, which is quite normal if they just drop it.

Also got my tracking, but it's to my old address...  I have two separate confirmations that it will be going to my new address, so I hope it truly is.  Looking forward to getting this guy!

I'll keep you posted.

Offline dr_derivative

• Not a real doctor
« Reply #2424 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:54:26 »

Yep, that's the one.

That's curious! Mine didn't come from Tuhai and Co, it's from someone named REDACTED instead. Confused!

REDACTED

Mine is REDACTED and NTW Keyboards too, I think it must be because we're both in Europe?

Was yours sent with Pos Malaysia too?
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:54:23 by ghostjuggernaut »
GH/Reddit/DT: dr_derivative | Discord: dr_derivative#3618 | IG: dr_derivative_mk
MK Ireland Discord: https://discord.gg/2KdxJzR

Offline Cerasis

« Reply #2425 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 12:56:49 »

Yep, that's the one.

REDACTED

Mine is REDACTED and NTW Keyboards too, I think it must be because we're both in Europe?

Mine was also from REDACTED. Pos Malaysia too.
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:54:43 by ghostjuggernaut »
Bantam44 | M0116 | Miuni32 | EXENT | Un-novatouch'd Novatouch to be fixed

Offline krispy

« Reply #2426 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 13:04:48 »
Take it easy guys. Boards are made, and have been shipped. I don't think a refund is necessary at this point, since we've all waited for so long and the problems are with just shipping the stuff out.

If you're really antsy about getting the board you can probably pm yuktsi about it.

I'll just check back here next month for another status update. No need to PM anyone.  :blank:

Offline Traveler

« Reply #2427 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 13:21:29 »
When was this? In case it was recently then either you misunderstood what Sherry said or he gave you (or the people whom I know that spoke to him personally) the wrong information - the GMK sets are and have been finished for quite the while now, there was some sort of internal miscommunication between the Originative side and Juahenza/Yuktsi and co which led to Sherry to hold on to the sets until recently; I believe he thought he would be in charge of shipping US orders but then that wasn't the case.

Here's where I posted about it a few weeks ago:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87213.msg2562136#msg2562136

Using that information that you've provided (and the invoice of the dude who recently had a premium kit shipped) it looks I probably asked him about it before the misunderstanding was resolved. In the email he sent me it looked like he was waiting to ship the US orders himself like you said. Thanks for fact checking me and clearing things up for us too.

Offline japanitrat

« Reply #2428 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 13:57:04 »
w0000t, there is a shipping notification for a premium kit?
I didn't that any time soon, tbh.
Fantastic!

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #2429 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 14:11:11 »
Here's where I posted about it a few weeks ago:

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=87213.msg2562136#msg2562136

Using that information that you've provided (and the invoice of the dude who recently had a premium kit shipped) it looks I probably asked him about it before the misunderstanding was resolved. In the email he sent me it looked like he was waiting to ship the US orders himself like you said. Thanks for fact checking me and clearing things up for us too.

For sure - as said it's a little hard to know exactly what information is correct, especially since Sherry is always super busy working on 10+ different projects all at once, the people I spoke to are working closely with Sherry regarding other matters so I believe it to be genuine.

I'm not sure whether DPD's order that was shipped includes his premium kit too or just the aluminium bottom basic (seeing as he has 2 different kinds on order), would make sense if they both went out at the same time but until further clarification we won't know for sure. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see how it unfolds.

Again, would be nice if Yuktsi or, god bless his cotton socks, Juahenza would just reappear like the second coming of Christ and let us know what actually is happening with the GMK sets but yea.

« Reply #2430 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 14:26:30 »
I'm not sure whether DPD's order that was shipped includes his premium kit too or just the aluminium bottom basic (seeing as he has 2 different kinds on order), would make sense if they both went out at the same time but until further clarification we won't know for sure. I suppose we'll just have to wait and see how it unfolds.

Again, would be nice if Yuktsi or, god bless his cotton socks, Juahenza would just reappear like the second coming of Christ and let us know what actually is happening with the GMK sets but yea.

That's a fair point Vigrith, the invoice, that shows the totality of the order, was updated with shipping information, but doesn't confirm specifically that everything that is included on the invoice is what was shipped, nor is there a notice anywhere that says otherwise. My hope is that is the case, and it feels like it is, but I won't know until it is received.

Offline duynguyenle

• Personal text? What personal text???
« Reply #2431 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 15:55:49 »

Yep, that's the one.

REDACTED

Yep, that's the one.

REDACTED

Edit: just realised it's pretty much the eve of my payment anniversary... Yay me!

Edit #2: It seems shipping was already charged according to my invoice. Are people getting getting invoiced extra for shipping??

Yep, that's the one.

REDACTED

Also got my tracking, but it's to my old address...  I have two separate confirmations that it will be going to my new address, so I hope it truly is.  Looking forward to getting this guy!

I'll keep you posted.

It's okay, REDACTED is friend of Yuktsi also he's a Malaysian

Yep, that's the one.

REDACTED

I have not seen any notifications about shipping yet. Still waiting
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:58:20 by ghostjuggernaut »
| QFR            | Leeku 1800    | Raptor K1      | Dolch Pac

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2432 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 18:08:58 »

I'll keep you posted.

Double checked with sender, looks like it went to the right address, PayPal just used my old one from the PayPal receipt.  The tracking number isn't resulting in anything, but I'm guessing it's just not recorded yet.  Really excited.

Offline Koojahyung

• 안녕하세요.
« Reply #2433 on: Tue, 27 February 2018, 18:40:57 »
I got tracking number of my alu-bottom basic exent  too:)
Wadaoo!!!!!
now I hope there is no any problem.

Offline wtzll

« Reply #2434 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 07:03:09 »
Where exactly are you supposed to see the tracking number anyways?
5975:JP

« Reply #2435 on: Wed, 28 February 2018, 08:11:17 »
Where exactly are you supposed to see the tracking number anyways?
They update my PayPal order and PayPal sent me an email with tracking

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Offline foxlive

« Reply #2436 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 05:14:25 »
Still no update on tracking number, it is still inactive :( meaning they still did not drop it I think!

Offline zurikade

• Math Always Wins.
« Reply #2437 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 10:59:21 »
Also still waiting on Premium Black with one of each base. <3

Offline monkeyplusplus

« Reply #2438 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 11:04:21 »
Also still waiting on Premium Black with one of each base. <3

Ahh you did the right thing with ordering one of each base - I'm kinda sad I missed out on the aluminum one!

Offline chromatically

« Reply #2439 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 11:49:10 »
Still no update on tracking number, it is still inactive :( meaning they still did not drop it I think!

Yeah, similar to creating a USPS tracking number (and manually entering that number in the paypal order) but not sending the package to USPS... I wonder how many more weeks added now?

Offline Helldrop

« Reply #2440 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 11:52:10 »
Hope you all will get the boards without any issues safely.

Also, after this GB is finished, I do hope there will be additional GB regarding aluminum bottoms for people who chose PC ones. The crack of my bottom is getting worse.

Offline darkslay3r

« Reply #2441 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 12:21:25 »

Yep, that's the one.

REDACTED

Yep, that's the one.

REDACTED

Yep, that's the one.

REDACTED

I'll keep you posted.

It's okay, REDACTED is friend of Yuktsi also he's a Malaysian
« Last Edit: Tue, 06 March 2018, 19:59:29 by ghostjuggernaut »
Viper V2 | TGR 910 CE | TGR 910 Poly R1 | RF 55g

Offline foxlive

« Reply #2442 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 12:39:51 »
I really don't like this on the POS Malaysia website when I input my tracking number:
"No information for the following shipments has been received by our system yet."

It's been few days, not normal, look like the habitual bs that they served, saying it will go out, just buying time again and again...
 :mad:

Offline Data

« Reply #2443 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 12:54:59 »
I really don't like this on the POS Malaysia website when I input my tracking number:
"No information for the following shipments has been received by our system yet."

It's been few days, not normal, look like the habitual bs that they served, saying it will go out, just buying time again and again...

I had a tracking number WEEKS (at least 3) before my package was actually transferred to the carrier.  Make sure you're using the actual S.F. Express web site to check.  It hasn't truly been shipped until it shows tracking data on the site.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2444 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 12:56:05 »

Thats it exactly. I questioned why mine too so long to update way back when. "SF is slow to to process."

My C225 shipped SF Express and it was here in like a week, end to end.

Offline gumeraser

« Reply #2445 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:37:03 »
Also, after this GB is finished, I do hope there will be additional GB regarding aluminum bottoms for people who chose PC ones. The crack of my bottom is getting worse.

NO! The GB organizer should never attempt to this again.

Offline MaNiFeX

• Wu Tang Killa Keebs
    • MaNiFeX.net
« Reply #2446 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 13:48:00 »

Thats it exactly. I questioned why mine too so long to update way back when. "SF is slow to to process."

My C225 shipped SF Express and it was here in like a week, end to end.

Yeah... I've checked my tracking number on POS and other Malaysia Post sites and get 'No tracking found.' messages.  I'm sure it will come eventually and I want to stay positive about this GB, but each step of the way seems like struggle.

Offline RocketGruntJake

« Reply #2447 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:00:25 »
They could have made labels literally a month ago. I don't understand how it is taking so long to send a finished product to the people who paid for it, in some cases more than a year ago.

Offline fuzzbomb

« Reply #2448 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 14:22:04 »
I PM'd yuktsi on Tuesday to try to get some information on premium kits, haven't gotten a response.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #2449 on: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:14:03 »
I PM'd yuktsi on Tuesday to try to get some information on premium kits, haven't gotten a response.

(S)He is too busy responding to the people in the TGR-910 buy.