Author Topic: [IC] GMK Hammerhead | July 6 - 31  (Read 172208 times)

Offline norb

Re: [IC] GMK Hammerhead | NEW DEEP WATER KIT- GB June 4th
« Reply #150 on: Fri, 17 May 2019, 18:43:59 »
any chance we can have a look at the deskmat designs? or will they be first released when the gb starts?

Offline chakkii

« Reply #151 on: Fri, 17 May 2019, 20:17:26 »
So since there is no deep water alphas only kit now. Will the EURO kit still be the core alpha color or will there also be a deep water EURO kit?

Offline Faust_

« Reply #152 on: Sun, 19 May 2019, 03:14:29 »
Is it just me or does this evoke a bit of Calm Depths and Metropolis Midnight? Either way, great looking set, super interested.

Offline Dakk1d

« Reply #153 on: Sun, 19 May 2019, 09:26:49 »
Looks great, ill sign up for the core and euro kit.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline keylabskeycaps

• KeyLabs Artisans
    • keyLabsKeycaps
« Reply #154 on: Sun, 19 May 2019, 17:37:50 »
any chance we can have a look at the deskmat designs? or will they be first released when the gb starts?

Offline skmn

Re: [IC] GMK Hammerhead | NEW DESKPAD DESIGN- GB June 4th
« Reply #155 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 13:37:18 »
What's the MOQ on the Euro kit?

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
    • twitch.tv/salt_rock_lamp
« Reply #156 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 14:31:35 »
New kits look much nicer.

One big question still: why have 6u (very rare) in base, but have 7u (increasingly common, arguably standard in high-end customs nowadays) in spacebar kit? That should probably be swapped.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline KevlarBear

« Reply #157 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 14:35:34 »

One big question still: why have 6u (very rare) in base, but have 7u (increasingly common, arguably standard in high-end customs nowadays) in spacebar kit? That should probably be swapped.

Agreed, it would make more sense to move the rare/split/accent spacebars to the spacebar kit and put the 6.25u and 7u bars with with their respective alpha kits. Also probably worth considering removing that mod colored Esc from the novelties and adding it to each of the kits so if you just want the mods to match you don't need to get the novelties for just one key. Also, why have a 536C spacebar in the deep water kit?
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 May 2019, 14:40:50 by KevlarBear »

Offline cjt9000

• Beige Man
« Reply #158 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:33:20 »
Please please please delay this GB, and take some time to really go over your kit structure. Keeping a 6u space bar in the base but omitting the 7u makes no sense, pushing the modifier colored Esc key to the Novelty kit makes no sense, running a set with two base kits when Olive is about to go live makes no sense. The colorway is wonderful, the novelties are fantastic, but you need to take some time to really go over your kit structure instead of rushing into a Group Buy.
B E I G E

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #159 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:38:59 »
Please please please delay this GB, and take some time to really go over your kit structure. Keeping a 6u space bar in the base but omitting the 7u makes no sense, pushing the modifier colored Esc key to the Novelty kit makes no sense, running a set with two base kits when Olive is about to go live makes no sense. The colorway is wonderful, the novelties are fantastic, but you need to take some time to really go over your kit structure instead of rushing into a Group Buy.

Rushing into GB? Go back and look when this was initially posted...November of last year.

I do think the 7u should be exchanged for the 6u spacebar, but besides that, everything else looks good!

Keeping 2 base sets is fine. This isn't a hobby where you should be expected to buy everything. Hell, there was 10 sets in April alone and this year's showing no signs of slowing down. There's what...4-6 more sets planned for June alone? Delaying anything isn't a solution. Not buying everything is going to be your best solution.

Offline GarrettSucks

• All project timelines at at timelines.omnitype.com
    • Omnitype
« Reply #160 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:39:25 »
So I usually try not stick my nose in other sets business, but I really like this set, so im going to give my two cents.

All of my thoughts are based off my knowledge and experience running many GBs.

Few things that I think are hurting this set.

1. Two base kits. Both of these kits will need to hit 250 MOQ *each*. So by making two separate kits, you are hurting yourself by competing with your own set, with your own set. If you really want different alphas, just offer them as a stand alone kit as an add on. It has been brought to my attention that the second base kit only has a 100 MOQ.

2. No 7u spacebar in base, but you have the 1.5u mods that are meant to be used with 7u bottom row. And even more strange, the 6u off centered spacebar was chosen over the 7u, which is basically the second most popular spacebar needed. And even *more* strange is that you only have the accent off centered 6u spacebar in the base and the alphas colored one is in the spacebar kit. Also i believe your split spacebars should be the colors of the main alphas, not the alternate colored ones. But again, this is just showing that having two base kits will possibly hurt everything.

3. You don't have a mod colored Esc key in your base kit. Which is standard. People have to buy the *huge* novelty kit, just to get something that is usually standard. You should swap the Esc keys.

4. Your novelty kit is huge. I don't understand why there are four different skull caps when the set is about the shark. I would suggest narrowing this set down by a lot, in order to avoid it being so expensive that a lot of people back out of buying it, on top of the already huge Base kit.

So basically if someone wants to put this set on their 7u bottom row board with normal color placement, they will have to buy the base, the spacebar for the 7u and then the novelties for the esc key. So they will be spending an outrageous amount of money just to get what every base kit usually has in the base.

And all of this on top of running at the same time as juggernauts, Oblivion and Olive. You need every advantage you can get to compete. And all of these things are doing the opposite.

I like this set a lot and would like to see if succeed. I hope some of this may have helped.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 May 2019, 16:05:42 by GarrettSucks »

Offline kolyz

« Reply #161 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:41:50 »
So I usually try not stick my nose in other sets business, but I really like this set, so im going to give my two cents.

1. Two base kits. Both of these kits will need to hit 250 MOQ *each*. So by making two separate kits, you are hurting yourself by competing with your own set, with your own set. If you really want different alphas, just offer them as a stand alone kit as an add on.

2. No 7u spacebar in base, but you have the 1.5u mods that are meant to be used with 7u bottom row. And even more strange, the 6u off centered spacebar was chosen over the 7u, which is basically the second most popular spacebar needed. And even *more* strange is that you only have the accent off centered 6u spacebar in the base and the alphas colored one is in the spacebar kit. Also i believe your split spacebars should be the colors of the main alphas, not the alternate colored ones. But again, this is just showing that having two bas kits will possibly hurt everything.

3. You don't have a mod colored Esc key in your base kit. Which is standard. People have to buy the *huge* novelty kit, just to get something that is usually standard. You should swap the Esc keys.

4. Your novelty kit is huge. I don't understand why there are four different skull caps when the set is about the shark. I would suggest narrowing this set down by a lot, in order to avoid it being so expensive that a lot of people back out of buying it, on top of the already huge Base kit.

So basically if someone wants to put this set on their 7u bottom row board with normal color placement, they will have to buy the base, the spacebar for the 7u and then the novelties for the esc key. So they will be spending an outrageous amount of money just to get what every base kit usually has in the base.

And all of this on top of running at the same time as juggernauts, Oblivion and Olive. You need every advantage you can get to compete. And all of these things are doing the opposite.

I like this set a lot and would like to see if succeed. I hope some of this may have helped.
+1

Offline SenseiJia

• Hey you.
« Reply #162 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:44:46 »

1. Two base kits. Both of these kits will need to hit 250 MOQ *each*. So by making two separate kits, you are hurting yourself by competing with your own set, with your own set. If you really want different alphas, just offer them as a stand alone kit as an add on.

2. No 7u spacebar in base, but you have the 1.5u mods that are meant to be used with 7u bottom row. And even more strange, the 6u off centered spacebar was chosen over the 7u, which is basically the second most popular spacebar needed. And even *more* strange is that you only have the accent off centered 6u spacebar in the base and the alphas colored one is in the spacebar kit. Also i believe your split spacebars should be the colors of the main alphas, not the alternate colored ones. But again, this is just showing that having two base kits will possibly hurt everything.

Agreed to this.

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #163 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:46:27 »

Agreed on other points, but I think runner has said that the Deep Water kit will have a MOQ of 100 as it's acting as a child kit. I could be misunderstanding of course, so I've quoted below:

So I had actually thought quite a bit about the additional MOQ while working on the separate Deep Water base kit. The only reason I chose this route is that it has no additional MOQ requirement and acts as a child kit when replacing the alt alphas. Since the mods are identical to the main, the MOQ is 100 for the kit. So ideally this secondary kit will better provide to the audience that wants to exclusively rock the alt alphas while offereing them a lower price by quite a lot without raising MOQ requirements.

Offline GarrettSucks

• Omnitype
« Reply #164 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:50:16 »

Agreed on other points, but I think runner has said that the Deep Water kit will have a MOQ of 100 as it's acting as a child kit. I could be misunderstanding of course, so I've quoted below:

So I had actually thought quite a bit about the additional MOQ while working on the separate Deep Water base kit. The only reason I chose this route is that it has no additional MOQ requirement and acts as a child kit when replacing the alt alphas. Since the mods are identical to the main, the MOQ is 100 for the kit. So ideally this secondary kit will better provide to the audience that wants to exclusively rock the alt alphas while offereing them a lower price by quite a lot without raising MOQ requirements.

Oh good info. So IMO that means that just making the other changes suggested could really make this set a strong candidate for a great selling GB.

Offline cdhoffmann

« Reply #165 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:51:51 »
How hard would it be to throw a render together on a blue grey board?  ;D

Offline Lbibass

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:53:06 »
I will put in my 2 cents too.

1: 40% and ortho in base? That does not make a lot of sense to me, and I use both. Split those into a separate kit.

2: No 7u spacebar in base. That is a dealbreaker.

3: accent esc is in the novelties. No.

I am not gonna say most of what else I want to say, because Dixie already said it.

The base kit is both bloated and morbidly thin. It's missing the basics, while including so many unneeded keys. It makes no sense.

Offline Seoulcialite

• MechSeoul
« Reply #167 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 15:58:47 »

+1

1. Put 7u back in base.

2. Simplify your base and novelties kits. And rethink what you want to include in them.

3. Consider a different date to run the GB.

I really like the color way of set so I would really like to see it succeed.

Offline Rensuya

• Blue is my spirit animal
    • Link to the discord!
« Reply #168 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 16:02:08 »
I like this set a lot as well, but as it stands now I would not join. If all of the points Dixie made are addressed then I would. One personal thing I'd like to suggest is Numpad sub legends be removed for a cleaner look, but this would not stop me from getting the kit assuming all other issues were addressed. Either way, I hope to see this do well  :thumb:

Offline Vov

« Reply #169 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 16:05:07 »

Agreed! I like the set, but I'd like the 7u to be in the base set as well.
1.2 og | 2.0 add | Fallacy | Alpha65 | Ojou | Orion v2.5 | Kei | FMJ Poker | GSKT-00 | Unikorn 2.1

Offline maximize

« Reply #170 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 16:44:19 »
Lmao at all the people just showing up now to give input on how to rework the entire set. This has been in IC for six months.

Offline KevlarBear

« Reply #171 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 16:53:59 »
Lmao at all the people just showing up now to give input on how to rework the entire set. This has been in IC for six months.

Better late than never. Would you have preferred it go out in its current iteration?

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #172 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 17:12:11 »

It flew more or less totally under the radar. Recently it got attention in different venues (Reddit and Discord) -- many people are seeing it for the first time.
Discord: salt rock lamp#0679 | Reddit: /u/nerdponx | Deskthority: autoload -Uz | Keebtalk: salt_rock_lamp
Twitch: salt_rock_lamp | YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7YXZjilUutJ6ShZWrvQtg | Instagram: @salt_rock_keyboards

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #173 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 20:44:57 »
Because the final kits pending for GB have never been published up until like a few weeks ago. It was out of sudden that the IC was moving towards GB. People were giving inputs because they wanted to support the GB's runner and see another successful GB. Everything is said out of goodwill and I don't think anyone means any harm/attack towards the GB's runner. Garrett is a very well respected veteran of the community. If someone like Garrett drafts out a long, thoughtful suggestion on any IC of mine, I would be damn sure to read twice every single word they have to offer.

I hate beating on a dead horse, but a reconsideration of kits offering might not be a terrible idea. Garrett pretty much nailed everything in the coffin. I want to join, but I personally would love to see some cleanups from the novelties kit and the 7U spacebar offered in the base kit.
« Last Edit: Tue, 21 May 2019, 20:55:27 by otanishock »

Offline dantambok

« Reply #174 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 21:25:39 »
I love how the set looks and i’m in if the base kit gets fixed :thumb:
:
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline RominRonin

• * Maker
« Reply #175 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 21:46:07 »
While I am in favour of reworking the base kit to support the common, standard keycaps, I am also in favour of keeping the 40% support in addition to this.

If the price is really as low as $140-150 WITH the 40s set in the base set, that's very attractive (especially when you consider that these are pantone colours, not gmk standard).

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Offline Solotov

« Reply #176 on: Tue, 21 May 2019, 22:20:18 »
Please add the 7u spacebar in base kit and remove the different spacebar color from each base kit.
It seems like you're forcing everyone to buy both base + space kits, and that's not optimal.

Your colorway is really really great. Please don't ruin it by weird key combinations.
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #177 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 00:03:37 »
While I am in favour of reworking the base kit to support the common, standard keycaps, I am also in favour of keeping the 40% support in addition to this.

If the price is really as low as $140-150 WITH the 40s set in the base set, that's very attractive (especially when you consider that these are pantone colours, not gmk standard).

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I agree with this as well. We don't need a super-slim $120 base kit. People just want standard compatibility.

• 6.25u ANSI
  • 7u tsangan
  • HHKB
  • Stepped caps
  • Numpad
  • 65% / 75%
  • Bare-bones ISO-UK
  • 40%

If you tick all those boxes for $140, you're doing well IMO. Everything else is bonus and should be treated as such.

Offline Nivengoh

« Reply #178 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 00:42:12 »

1. Two base kits. Both of these kits will need to hit 250 MOQ *each*. So by making two separate kits, you are hurting yourself by competing with your own set, with your own set. If you really want different alphas, just offer them as a stand alone kit as an add on. It has been brought to my attention that the second base kit only has a 100 MOQ.

Yep totally agreed with this, i totally didnt realise there isn't a 7u spacebar. It would be extremely disappointing and also a deal breaker if the base core kit doesn't included a 7u spacebar. For so many GMK they came before this 7u spacebar is always 100% included in the base kit, the spacebar add-on kit has always been to cater towards those who needs a split spacebar aka split keyboard and as well as an alternated color option.
KBD8x | E8-V1 | Xeno 75 | RAMA U80-A

Offline Mekberg

« Reply #179 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 01:27:13 »
That deskpad looks amazing, I might at the very least pick one of those up. Best of luck with this!

Offline apexshikari

« Reply #180 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 02:36:36 »
Fantastic everything! I am in for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline keylabskeycaps

• KeyLabs Artisans
    • keyLabsKeycaps
« Reply #181 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 04:29:00 »
I agree with this as well. We don't need a super-slim $120 base kit. People just want standard compatibility.

• 6.25u ANSI
  • 7u tsangan
  • HHKB
  • Stepped caps
  • Numpad
  • 65% / 75%
  • Bare-bones ISO-UK
  • 40%

If you tick all those boxes for $140, you're doing well IMO. Everything else is bonus and should be treated as such.

Appreciate this point. This is the goal I had in creating the core kits and acting as both the vendor and designer of the set left me in the unique position to offer this compatibility at an attractive price.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 May 2019, 04:31:58 by keylabskeycaps »

Offline keylabskeycaps

• KeyLabs Artisans
    • keyLabsKeycaps
« Reply #182 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 04:31:11 »

Agreed, it would make more sense to move the rare/split/accent spacebars to the spacebar kit and put the 6.25u and 7u bars with with their respective alpha kits. Also probably worth considering removing that mod colored Esc from the novelties and adding it to each of the kits so if you just want the mods to match you don't need to get the novelties for just one key. Also, why have a 536C spacebar in the deep water kit?

Thanks for the feedback. 7u will be added to both kits along with a mod color (2358 c) r1 esc key.

Offline Moridin

• Infinite Diaries
« Reply #183 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 04:58:05 »
Core or Deepwater for a pearl white Doro67? Please don’t say both!

219746-0

Offline Solotov

« Reply #184 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 05:00:57 »

Thanks for the feedback. 7u will be added to both kits along with a mod color (2358 c) r1 esc key.

Niceee. Now this is a must join set for me  :thumb:
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline Gobluebro

« Reply #185 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 08:09:54 »
I'm a bit confused on how the "child kit" works. I like both alphas but I'd have the same mods twice if I bought both kits right?

Offline GarrettSucks

• Omnitype
« Reply #186 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 08:42:34 »
One last thing I noticed. You have an alpha colored and accent  enter key in the base instead of a mod colored and accent. I can’t see a reason that there isnt the standard colored mod enter key. I would remove the alpha colored enter and replace with mod colored. 

Offline tex_live_utility

• MX brown apologist
« Reply #187 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 09:11:47 »
Devil's advocate: the accent Enter and Space keys in the base kit look really nice. Are you really gonna want to put the regular one there? :p

Offline Krakyn

« Reply #188 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 09:16:10 »
EDIT: oops indeed misread the code :P that's what I get for being sleep deprived, disregard this post
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 May 2019, 16:39:48 by Krakyn »

Offline Seoulcialite

• MechSeoul
« Reply #189 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 09:27:23 »
Devil's advocate: the accent Enter and Space keys in the base kit look really nice. Are you really gonna want to put the regular one there? :p

Yes. If I want a toned down look. I would like the option to mount my keyboard with single color modifiers keys. Forcing accent keys is usually not a good idea.

Offline eskimojo

• KeycapLendar
« Reply #190 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 11:53:01 »
I think the Pantone colour code for the Deep Water alpha background colour is incorrect. 553 C corresponds to a completely different green colour. However all the other Pantone codes are correct. Do I get a free set for being the first to notice this mistake? /s

(but for real please gimme)
Image says 533c, not 553c, which is correct.

Offline maximize

« Reply #191 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 12:53:23 »

Better late than never. Would you have preferred it go out in its current iteration?

No preference, really. It would have worked for my needs.

It flew more or less totally under the radar. Recently it got attention in different venues (Reddit and Discord) -- many people are seeing it for the first time.

I think the people commenting here likely saw it previously and ignored it instead of giving advice then. I'd bet anyone actually invested in the hobby has read every IC currently posted. :p

Because the final kits pending for GB have never been published up until like a few weeks ago. It was out of sudden that the IC was moving towards GB. People were giving inputs because they wanted to support the GB's runner and see another successful GB. Everything is said out of goodwill and I don't think anyone means any harm/attack towards the GB's runner. Garrett is a very well respected veteran of the community. If someone like Garrett drafts out a long, thoughtful suggestion on any IC of mine, I would be damn sure to read twice every single word they have to offer.

I hate beating on a dead horse, but a reconsideration of kits offering might not be a terrible idea. Garrett pretty much nailed everything in the coffin. I want to join, but I personally would love to see some cleanups from the novelties kit and the 7U spacebar offered in the base kit.

It's fair that it deserves more attention now that the GB is approaching, and the points on kit changes are valid. New critiques at the 11th hour on a 6-month IC would have me a bit miffed if I were running it. But the kit groupings are not too hard to change (as well as being good ideas), so overall not a huge deal.

Offline keylabskeycaps

• KeyLabs Artisans
    • keyLabsKeycaps
« Reply #192 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 13:08:01 »
It's fair that it deserves more attention now that the GB is approaching, and the points on kit changes are valid. New critiques at the 11th hour on a 6-month IC would have me a bit miffed if I were running it. But the kit groupings are not too hard to change (as well as being good ideas), so overall not a huge deal.

It has certainly not been a stress free process the past few days, I am happy to have the feedback though. I think most people will be happy with the final kits and I’m personally pleased with the state of the kits based on the original concept I had for this first keyset I’ve worked on.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 May 2019, 13:09:58 by keylabskeycaps »

Offline MdotMaxson

« Reply #193 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 14:39:32 »
This keyset is mando. Enough set. I’ll be purchasing on day 1 of GB

Offline MdotMaxson

« Reply #194 on: Wed, 22 May 2019, 14:44:39 »
This is probably too late. But I would hav suggested doing a 2u space in the bright green color for Planck and ortho users.

Offline euphxenos

« Reply #195 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 14:41:51 »
Do you have an idea what the pricing is going to be like for the novelty kit?  I'm planning on buying both base sets, and I'd like to get the hammerhead shark enter keys, but I suspect it's going to be an expensive novelty kit with all those skulls, accent arrows, and miscellaneous nautical/pirate keys.

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #196 on: Tue, 28 May 2019, 15:40:02 »
Nice pad.
Love the hammerhead swimming elegantly in ocean.

Offline sylves

Re: [IC] GMK Hammerhead |FINAL ARTISAN PHOTOS- GB June 4th
« Reply #197 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 21:36:54 »
can't wait to get one

Offline digid3ar

Re: [IC] GMK Hammerhead |FINAL ARTISAN PHOTOS- GB June 4th
« Reply #198 on: Sun, 02 June 2019, 23:22:47 »
i need this

Offline petamva

« Reply #199 on: Mon, 03 June 2019, 13:50:06 »

It has certainly not been a stress free process the past few days, I am happy to have the feedback though. I think most people will be happy with the final kits and I’m personally pleased with the state of the kits based on the original concept I had for this first keyset I’ve worked on.

Is it possible to inc the turquoise spacebar in the deep water edition instead of the light grey one?