Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4190238 times)

Offline yui

Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #29000 on: Mon, 25 October 2021, 03:54:56 »
So I told HR how unhappy I was at work and they basically gave me an ultimatum of putting in a resignation soon or getting fired later.
Super glad I mentioned it /s

Is that even legal?
sorry for being late, i have not been active in a while.
at least in France it is completely illegal, i would not expect it to be legal anywhere in western europe, but then illegal does not mean company will not try.
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29001 on: Thu, 28 October 2021, 13:49:16 »
If you bought only $1000 of Shiba Inu Coin one year ago, you would have over $650 million today.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #29002 on: Thu, 28 October 2021, 14:06:06 »
If you bought only $1000 of Shiba Inu Coin one year ago, you would have over $650 million today.

That's not how it works, The market can not digest a sale like that. so it's only 650 on paper.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29003 on: Thu, 28 October 2021, 14:11:53 »

That's not how it works, The market can not digest a sale like that. so it's only 650 on paper.

The market cap is $38 billion, you should be fine.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #29004 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 01:33:51 »
No, TP means, it's like stocks, as soon as you try and sell a few million worth of it the value will plummet due to you flooding the market.

It's the same for the Winkelvoss twins, they have several billion worth of bitcoin but they can't cash it out in a hurry without wiping out the market. Same for Elon with Doge. Almost every coin has a few major backers who, while rich as hell on paper if they could sell it, simply can't. You can't even cash out that much cash from multiple banks without causing a crash. And yes this is partly why coins so often do crash, it's too few top investors, all it takes is a single whale to bring it down or use it for a pump and dump (Elon...).

One MAJOR difference here though between coins and stocks.
People love to claim Bezos' wealth is all on paper, he doesn't actually have THAT much money, "it's not liquid!" they cry. While true to an extent, this is a falsehood. True, it's not liquid (it can't be), and he can't cash it out without crashing Amazon stock, not that you could from a bank either(!), but why would he need to cash out $50 bil, let alone $100bil worth of it. First, you can take out loans against it for pretty much nothing, "but there's interest on a loan". True, but the interest, if below the interest rate which can and does happen with these sorts of things, means that over the length of the loan you can actually MAKE money, this is complicated but it works with a low enough rate. Second, what is he going to buy with it? He has the mansion, he has the yacht, he needs nothing and there's pretty much nothing you can buy for $5bil let alone $50bil that isn't going to make you more money and this means you can take a loan using itself as collateral, not to mention use your stock and their own stock to buy it.  It's the same as owning a house, you can't just take money out of your house, but you can take a loan against it, it's as good as money if you know how to use it and guys like this have hoards of accountants who know exactly how to do so and in seconds, not days or weeks like it does for you. Bitcoin on the other hand, no one is going to give you a loan against it (with some exceptions). But again, the only way you would would need this sort of cash is if you were doing a startup, but you wouldn't fund the whole thing yourself anyhow. If Bezos was willing to throw even a $100mil into a company other investors would be beating down his door to get involved and he can cash out $100mil so why would he risk $50bil on it?

You cannot equate this sort of wealth with common money like you have in the bank, it doesn't work that way.
Sure Bezos may not have $150bil in the bank, he doesn't need it. No one does. Media and politicians love to say this sort of thing because it stops you from asking questions and trying to tax them on it but it is very much as good as money.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline yui

« Reply #29005 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 01:47:49 »

isn't it all money by now, most bank won't let you use more than a few thousands per transaction regardless of the money you have on your account because they invested your money and do not actually have it anymore, well at least from what i have heard.

Offline Leslieann

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #29006 on: Fri, 29 October 2021, 02:06:14 »

isn't it all money by now, most bank won't let you use more than a few thousands per transaction regardless of the money you have on your account because they invested your money and do not actually have it anymore, well at least from what i have heard.
Depends on the market and account you use.
On mine, trades and balances are unlimited, only daily withdrawals are limited. Mine has a cap of $250k but it can even go higher by request.
Novelkeys NK65AE w/62g Zilents/39g springs
More
62g Zilents/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, pic
| Filco MJ2 L.E. Vortex Case, Jailhouse Blues, heavily customized
More
Vortex case squared up/blasted finish removed/custom feet/paint/winkey blockoff plate, HID Liberator, stainless steel universal plate, 3d printed adapters, Type C, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, foam sound dampened, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps (o-ringed), Cherry Jailhouse Blues w/lubed/clipped Cherry light springs, 40g actuation
| GMMK TKL
More
w/ Kailh Purple Pros/lubed/Novelkeys 39g springs, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, Netdot Gen10 Magnetic cable
| PF65 3d printed 65% w/LCD and hot swap
More
Box Jades, Interchangeable trim, mini lcd, QMK, underglow, HK Gaming Thick PBT caps, O-rings, Netdot Gen10 magnetic cable, in progress link
| Magicforce 68
More
MF68 pcb, Outemu Blues, in progress
| YMDK75 Jail Housed Gateron Blues
More
J-spacers, YMDK Thick PBT, O-rings, SIP sockets
| KBT Race S L.E.
More
Ergo Clears, custom WASD caps
| Das Pro
More
Costar model with browns
| GH60
More
Cherry Blacks, custom 3d printed case
| Logitech Illumininated | IBM Model M (x2)
Definitive Omron Guide. | 3d printed Keyboard FAQ/Discussion

Offline yui

« Reply #29007 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 00:57:34 »
well got fired for reporting my manager for telling me to kill myself... so that's always good.
i had no proof so they say i did it in bad faith because she is a woman, so nowadays being a woman gives you the rights to tell men to go kill themselves in the workplace with no consequences.

Offline iri

« Reply #29008 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 04:05:14 »
So I told HR how unhappy I was at work
Weren't you desperate for a job for years?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29009 on: Tue, 09 November 2021, 07:34:53 »

got fired for reporting my manager for telling me to kill myself

There must be more to it than that. An exchange like that could not be acceptable in any professional situation.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline yui

« Reply #29010 on: Wed, 10 November 2021, 02:21:49 »
well kinda, i am the 3rd one complaining about her, and having the same answer of you quit or we sue you, so yeah, also she is friend with the person that conducts the internal investigations. oh and also i have annoyed them by sending my complaint to the work inspector as the previous times nothing was done. although now that i have asked around at peoples who know work right i know that they can't really do any of what they told me they would, so overall i guess i still need to quit but i can negotiate.

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #29011 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 03:19:13 »
Decided on a whim to quit smoking on Monday. Threw away all my vape stuff (I kind of vaped 24/7 as well as smoking ciggies when drinking) and Its been bad but not horrendous. At least its bad enough I think it'll help motivate me not want to start from scratch again. Been eating junk and drinking 300 million cups of tea/coffee but hopefully I'll settle that down.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29012 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 07:36:17 »
Decided on a whim to quit smoking on Monday. Threw away all my vape stuff (I kind of vaped 24/7 as well as smoking ciggies when drinking) and Its been bad but not horrendous. At least its bad enough I think it'll help motivate me not want to start from scratch again. Been eating junk and drinking 300 million cups of tea/coffee but hopefully I'll settle that down.

This is tough,  tobacco is the equivalent of (secs) in its dopamine manipulation,  so your brain desensitizes to an all day (event), so to speak, that is the (new) baseline.

Now off tobacco, you go into deprivation. Food only gets you up to 25% short of baseline, which is why rapid/extreme weight gain is so common in _Quitters_ of (all addiction types).   It's not hunger, the cravings are just 1 facet of offsetting the neuro_chemistry.    AVOID CHOCOLATES/ Greasy-type candy. 

You've found the other chemical option Coffee which is Almost equivalent of tobacco, but not as peaky.

This is the right track though.  Tp4 also recommends 100% Veggie.

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #29013 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 08:32:05 »
Dark chocolate in moderation has health benefits.
Then again, is there vegan chocolate...?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TKC 1800, Crystal Box Navy, Sprit 100g

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #29014 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 09:15:21 »
There are people who are sensitive enough in various ways that they should avoid even small amounts of chocolate. It irritates the stomach, and it can trigger a migraine. (I love chocolate and either have happened to me)

Dark chocolate should be vegan. It should not contain anything but ground cacao bean, cacao butter (fat that surrounds the chocolate bean in the fruit), sugar and lecithin (an emulsifier made from fat).
I think lecithin could theoretically be made from animal fat, but I don't think it is done in practice. I have heard of hardcore vegans avoiding chocolate where it isn't specifically in the ingredients list that it is "soy lecithin" or "sunflower lecithin", but I think they worry too much.

BTW... American chocolate could also contain butyric acid to make it taste like vomit. It was added to US WWII soldiers' emergency rations' chocolate to prevent them from eating it before they got in an emergency. But soldiers ate it anyway and got used to it, so it stuck ...  Industrially produced butyric acid is vegan, but again: shouldn't be present in any good chocolate.
« Last Edit: Thu, 11 November 2021, 09:21:43 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29015 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 11:11:50 »

Most chocolates contain alot of fats.  People coming off addiction strongly gravitate towards their <previously> lesser urges.

So you put fats + chocolate (caffeine) together, this is near the dopa level of cigarettes.

Calorically fat is dense and has virtually no bulk,   A person can eat thousands of calories and not physically feel full.  This is a common source of extreme weight issues for people quitting addictive substances.

The same is true of Cheese.

Coffee without cream/sugar has virtually no calories, so it's relatively benign, although, if the goal was to re-establish neuro chemical baselines, we'd ween off all large rushes.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29016 on: Thu, 11 November 2021, 14:26:55 »

Most chocolates contain alot of fats.  People coming off addiction strongly gravitate towards their <previously> lesser urges.

So you put fats + chocolate (caffeine) together, this is near the dopa level of cigarettes.

Calorically fat is dense and has virtually no bulk,   A person can eat thousands of calories and not physically feel full.  This is a common source of extreme weight issues for people quitting addictive substances.

The same is true of Cheese.

Coffee without cream/sugar has virtually no calories, so it's relatively benign, although, if the goal was to re-establish neuro chemical baselines, we'd ween off all large rushes.

this is like the fat lady telling the heroine addict cheesecake is just as good

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29017 on: Fri, 12 November 2021, 19:39:28 »

Funny timing, as I am coming up on 2 days of not smoking as well. Today I can't focus on anything and feel like I took a noticeable dosage of amphetamines. Spent the day organizing my closet. Prior times I 'quit' I simply got irritable, but this time I feel manic and crack'd out.
The first 48hrs are always the hardest.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29018 on: Sun, 21 November 2021, 12:40:32 »
Still running round in circles mentally trying to work out how to make life not suck.  At least early starts at work mean I'll now have time for interviews after but that's not going to make my home town suddenly provide interesting job opportunities for someone with no qualifications or relevant experience and ever diminishing confidence in his communication skills, even if I had been with my current employer for a reasonable length of time.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29019 on: Sun, 21 November 2021, 13:53:22 »

how to make life not suck.

We have said it before - you need a hobby.

If you enjoy working with your hands, there are many "things" you can make. Alternatively, you can enhance your body itself with exercise, martial arts, meditation, etc.

Entertaining your mind can be done by either producing (eg writing, composing) or consuming (music, art, film, reading).

Maybe I am just lucky - I can find ways to keep myself interested and entertained without too much trouble. There must be something that you enjoy.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29020 on: Sun, 21 November 2021, 15:04:14 »
Still running round in circles mentally trying to work out how to make life not suck.  At least early starts at work mean I'll now have time for interviews after but that's not going to make my home town suddenly provide interesting job opportunities for someone with no qualifications or relevant experience and ever diminishing confidence in his communication skills, even if I had been with my current employer for a reasonable length of time.

You're at endgame, so you decide what's "worth" living for.

It's kind of like people who run cow level , why do it,  you already beat the game,

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29021 on: Sun, 21 November 2021, 18:49:24 »
halo infinite,  can't even launch the game, crash on intro movie.

Offline phinix

• On a diet.. again.. don't ask...
« Reply #29022 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 02:50:04 »
I'm dissapointed as in last yers general service went down to drain, quality wise.
Almost every single service I ordered wasn't done flawlessly, always some issues, always someone made a mistake, forgot something, didn't think of something.
Like people working in those companies just dont give a fruit...
I'm just too old for this ****. I keep my timing, always do everything to make sure it all works, check myself 3-4 times ebfore release any of my work etc
Then I see people that just do whatever they were told to do, not caring if quality is top, or if something extra was needed to make sure all will work.
I hope you guys understand what I mean. Worst is when I'm part fo bigger project where some of my work depends on someone else's work, getting like half product to continue by bit kinda thing. Its never good, always some mistakes, always something wrong...

My wife ordered lately some shoes from well known shoe brand shop. Do you know what was delivered? A box with live worms. Its some kind of stupid challange game - eat worms. W...T...F... How shoes company has this kind of product in their warehouse and how even those numptes get this packed up and posted...
Seriously.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29023 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 07:16:24 »
I hope you guys understand what I mean. Worst is when I'm part fo bigger project where some of my work depends on someone else's work, getting like half product to continue by bit kinda thing. Its never good, always some mistakes, always something wrong...

When we get on with Madmax Fury Road,  Tp4 might try the mohawk, then apply for warden of bartertown.  Hopefully laptop prices will be lower by then.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29024 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 08:20:21 »

wife ordered .... shoes

what was delivered? .... live worms

In the US at least, live worms are ridiculously expensive. Don't waste them, use them strategically in your garden or yard.

Offline phinix

« Reply #29025 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 08:51:11 »

wife ordered .... shoes

what was delivered? .... live worms

In the US at least, live worms are ridiculously expensive. Don't waste them, use them strategically in your garden or yard.

I ate them. Won the competition.
9100 | 3070 | 8TB SSD + 2x 1TB SSD | Z390 Aorus Pro ITX | 16GB RAM | SFX 600W | Sentry 2.0 | Ruark Audio MR1 Mark II | LG OLED 48CX
Realforce 87u55 | CM QuickFire Rapid MX Blacks | NCR-80 87g Gateron Oil Kings | Logitech Pro Superlight
SA: Retro Petscii, 7bit Round6 'Symbiosis', Filco, Carbon Bone Cherry: GMK Laser, OG double shot caps, CRP APL GSA: Retro High-light HSA: Hyperfuse

::: Phinix Cube ::: Phinix Nano Tower ::: Phinix Aurora ::: Phinix Chimera ::: Phinix Retro :::

Offline phinix

« Reply #29027 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 09:40:18 »
I ate them. Won the competition.

What's the prize ?

More worms.

I'm joking of course, I returned the worms:)

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #29028 on: Mon, 22 November 2021, 20:26:10 »
Currently 4 weeks overdue on assignments from communication class but have not started work because it bores me so much.

Developed biphasic sleep schedule.

All friends left me to go home during Thanksgiving break.

Physics test next Wednesday, avg. score historically 65%.

wishing i could be done with this semester  :(  feeling down

treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Faceman76

« Reply #29030 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 03:17:23 »
I nap most days when I get home from work, it makes me more productive and less ornery.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TKC 1800, Crystal Box Navy, Sprit 100g

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29031 on: Tue, 23 November 2021, 12:14:02 »
Yet another reason to avoid Apple like the plague (which it is).

https://www.kait8.com/2021/11/18/jonesboro-woman-finds-something-unexpected-her-car/

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #29033 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 04:05:57 »

They have had trackers like that for the public to purchase for years.

Yep that is how I track all my victims.

Offline iri

« Reply #29034 on: Wed, 24 November 2021, 16:49:54 »
I'm dissapointed as in last yers general service went down to drain, quality wise.
Almost every single service I ordered wasn't done flawlessly, always some issues, always someone made a mistake, forgot something, didn't think of something.
I'm just too old for this ****. I keep my timing, always do everything to make sure it all works, check myself 3-4 times ebfore release any of my work etc
Then I see people that just do whatever they were told to do, not caring if quality is top, or if something extra was needed to make sure all will work.
I hope you guys understand what I mean.
Yes, I also live in Britain.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline phinix

« Reply #29035 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 02:43:37 »

So you're experiencing the same? What the hell, is it GB in general like that? I wonder how other european countries are.

Offline iri

« Reply #29036 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 03:15:13 »

So you're experiencing the same? What the hell, is it GB in general like that?
Yes.

https://old.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/2ej1zf/random_stuff_that_baffles_me_as_an_immigrant/ , point 10.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline phinix

« Reply #29037 on: Thu, 25 November 2021, 04:10:41 »

So you're experiencing the same? What the hell, is it GB in general like that?
Yes.

https://old.reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/2ej1zf/random_stuff_that_baffles_me_as_an_immigrant/ , point 10.

Ooooh man, I'm gonna have a laugh reading the whole thing :)
I'll get back to this tonight (don't have time just now to read it) as this is something that I bet I will agree on 100%:) Plus its also Polish person who wrote it, ooh, this is gonna be brilliant :D

Offline yui

« Reply #29038 on: Fri, 26 November 2021, 01:59:25 »
My employer wants to force me to go back to on site work right as the 5th wave hits, before i get to negotiate my way out and with making sure i will see my old manager that i fear, and all of that without having been declared as fit for that by a doctor.
and next to that an other woman took to caring about me a bit and now i fear of hurting her like all the ones who did before... why am i that bad

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #29039 on: Tue, 30 November 2021, 15:47:04 »
My new phone that was supposed to arrive in March is now scheduled to start production in January.  In March I was using my phone for at least 30 minutes a day but since getting a new job in August I've sent a handful of text messages and used <10mb of data, for the last month mobile internet hasn't even worked.  Do I want the big new phone?  Not really.  Do I need a new phone?  Yes, I needed one this time last year which is why I bought one.

The only phones that are remotely appealing are the iphone mini because it's a sensible size but it's an iphone (fragile, not repairable, locked down, no headphone jack...) and the Unihertz Titan Pocket and LG wing (both non-unlockable google trackers) so I'm not getting them.  Do I really want to go back to the 2000s and get a dumbphone or will I get a life at some point and need a proper phone?  Hopefully the latter.  So :confused:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #29040 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 02:46:00 »
Holy moly  :eek:
Good luck folks
Was there was a big lottery draw announced and everyone's entered?  Or was the crazy sounding Qanon guy right and the end of the US as we know it is happening before February is over, starting outside your window tonight?

So few words, so little context :confused:

Oh damn, I'm sorry I missed your reply.  There are meyer lemon and navel orange trees outside my window.  Perhaps I should look for patterns in the rinds?

I'm such a gosh dern perfectionist it takes me hours to type out one post.  So I stopped doing that.  Because, why would I do that?  Sometimes I think my social is broken. 

Well, I'm going to go ride this big blue marble for a spell, hope you all take it easy.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29041 on: Wed, 01 December 2021, 02:53:13 »
Holy moly  :eek:
Good luck folks
Was there was a big lottery draw announced and everyone's entered?  Or was the crazy sounding Qanon guy right and the end of the US as we know it is happening before February is over, starting outside your window tonight?

So few words, so little context :confused:

Oh damn, I'm sorry I missed your reply.  There are meyer lemon and navel orange trees outside my window.  Perhaps I should look for patterns in the rinds?

I'm such a gosh dern perfectionist it takes me hours to type out one post.  So I stopped doing that.  Because, why would I do that?  Sometimes I think my social is broken. 

Well, I'm going to go ride this big blue marble for a spell, hope you all take it easy.

Don't forget to bring a towel.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29042 on: Wed, 08 December 2021, 19:33:27 »
when you accidentally hit 'Sort By' on your desktop and have to reorganize all your shortcuts

Offline yui

« Reply #29043 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 03:09:40 »
when you accidentally hit 'Sort By' on your desktop and have to reorganize all your shortcuts
you get used to it when you have 2 screens on 10, every time i plug my 2nd screen Windows moves all my shortcuts around, so i stopped reorganizing them.
ok maybe having one vertical does not help, but still.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #29044 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 04:37:45 »

Woah, no, no, I can't find anything

Offline Sintpinty

• Carbon Based Life Form
  • she/her/they/them/any except he him
    • My Roblox Profile
« Reply #29045 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 08:15:46 »
The grey cup shift is coming up and i'm very scared if i will make it or not

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29046 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 16:36:18 »
Monitors have a slightly different color response between its 8bit and 10bit modes.

If they had higher quality internal tables this wouldn't happen..

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #29047 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 17:51:07 »

Biphasic sleep was normal for humans before intense artificial lighting.

agree; does not fit my schedule
next semester i will have three free days of nothing , and two days of 8 hour schooling. will be a lot'o'fun
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline kahlilnc

• KNC Keys LLC
« Reply #29048 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 22:49:25 »

This comment bothers me... I bought about $300 worth of it around then and sold it when I was up $600. So yes, BOTHERED!!!

jk, I don't get bothered whenever I make a gain. Gains are gains.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29049 on: Thu, 09 December 2021, 23:00:57 »
Seriously can't believe they continue to waste money on Trek-Discovery,  It's STILL TERRIBLE and NOT Star-Trek. S4E2 and Already detest the pacing. The characters are not engaging, they have very little screen presence and no real chemistry.

Cautiously hoped after 1st episode of S4, but now, sigh.....................