geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] DCX Pixel Platoon | From GMK to DCX

<< < (3/25) > >>

EnjoyMyInSec:
Dracula and cube had a baby, kinda weird.

XiXora:
I assume the base render isn't final here as the R2 is in R3 position and missing R4. The 1U pipe key is in the wrong place next to the R4[<>] key. It would be R3.

For me, missing some intl kitting and ideally some support for 1.5U supers for HHKB etc.

Nukz:

--- Quote from: LaminarDesigns on Sat, 20 May 2023, 20:53:07 ---This is quite literally a copy of GMK cubed….

--- End quote ---

First and foremost, I would like to clarify that GMK Pixel Platoon is inspired by a specific theme: the retro game Space Invaders. The colors used in my set were carefully selected to pay homage to the game's aesthetic and its iconic pixel art. I would like to clarify that the colors used in our sets are entirely distinct. While both sets may incorporate vibrant/neon colors, the main colors are different, Cubed's is purple and mine is blue, it is evident to anyone with an eye for detail that they are not identical. The selection and arrangement of colors in GMK Pixel Platoon were meticulously chosen, resulting in a unique aesthetic that sets it apart from any other design, including Cubed. Therefore, it is disheartening to witness the insinuation that my work is a mere replica of Cubed.

Nukz:

--- Quote from: XiXora on Sun, 21 May 2023, 07:18:02 ---I assume the base render isn't final here as the R2 is in R3 position and missing R4. The 1U pipe key is in the wrong place next to the R4[<>] key. It would be R3.

For me, missing some intl kitting and ideally some support for 1.5U supers for HHKB etc.

--- End quote ---
Thank you for your feedback, I am working now on better kitting to satisfy each one of you!

NSMN:
I like this a lot

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version