geekhack Marketplace > Hunger Work Studio

With regards to the aftermarket - Buyers/Traders Beware

<< < (2/11) > >>

Scgmdx2:
Great post binge, thanks for looking out man.

theoriginal123123:
Posts like these are sorely needed, good on ya Binge!

suicidal_orange:

--- Quote from: Sneaky Potato on Wed, 02 March 2016, 13:48:24 ---Well said. I can't help but think of all the sad, sad keycaps that are locked in a plastic bag inside a dark box somewhere, dreaming of standing tall and proud among the other keycaps and regularly being touched.

--- End quote ---

But what about the poor stock keycap that get cast aside when a pretty artisan cap comes along?  Spare a tear for them :(

3K:

--- Quote from: Sneaky Potato on Wed, 02 March 2016, 13:48:24 ---Well said. I can't help but think of all the sad, sad keycaps that are locked in a plastic bag inside a dark box somewhere, dreaming of standing tall and proud among the other keycaps and regularly being touched.

--- End quote ---

Pff among other caps...

Okay, to give an example.

My Marble SloFi is opaque (30$), and white / blue colored (5$ + 5$) - so it is worth 40$ unshipped?

Of course I'm not selling, just asking.

theoriginal123123:

--- Quote from: suicidal_orange on Wed, 02 March 2016, 13:56:06 ---

--- End quote ---

But what about the poor stock keycap that get cast aside when a pretty artisan cap comes along?  Spare a tear for them :(

--- End quote ---

Perhaps they already know that it is their destiny! Think of it this way, the happiness they bring to a new owner who gets their board! They say the brightest stars burn half as long right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version