Poll

What should happen with the payment discrepancy?

Refund money to participants
9 (25%)
Send participants extra switches
8 (22.2%)
Send participants silly things and donate money
19 (52.8%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Voting closed: Mon, 26 October 2015, 15:35:50

Author Topic: [GB] Alps Party 60% - Hannibal at the Gates  (Read 301292 times)

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
Re: [GB] Alps Party 60% - Hannibal at the Gates
« Reply #500 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 03:26:58 »
hey guys, here's a preview (built with a custom plate) :D
linear brown alps  :eek:
Show Image

Show Image

How are the brown alps, my good sir? There is very very little information on them. Have you used the other Alps linear switches? If so, then how do they compare?  I'm guessing you got them from a DC-3014? Thanks for your feedback! Great looking boards!

unfortunately i have not used other linear alps, but i can't imagine a better fully-mechanical linear switch (outside of changing the spring weight, which would just be different, not better or worse). i got them from a pretty boring Visual terminal board.

hey guys, here's a preview (built with a custom plate) :D
linear brown alps  :eek:
Show Image

Show Image

Looks great... I've been struggling to decide what to use for the case when I get mine set up. It'll just go into my Poker II's original case until I decide. So far silver seems like the best option to go with the AEK caps. My other thought was to seek out a paint to match the AEK and spray my poker II case.

the alu case i have is not my favorite for the sculpted keys from AEK. i am thinking about ordering a clear poker-style case from alixpress.

I've been very happy with the tex case for my Alps. I did have some diode shorting as mentioned in the OP, but electrical tape solved that.
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

:eek: very nice!
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline E3E

« Reply #501 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 04:27:06 »
How are the brown alps, my good sir? There is very very little information on them. Have you used the other Alps linear switches? If so, then how do they compare?  I'm guessing you got them from a DC-3014? Thanks for your feedback! Great looking boards!

unfortunately i have not used other linear alps, but i can't imagine a better fully-mechanical linear switch (outside of changing the spring weight, which would just be different, not better or worse). i got them from a pretty boring Visual terminal board.

Thanks for the response. Good to know there's another source than just the DC-3014 that has them.  How heavy do they feel compared to MX switches if you had to guess a weight? Sorry if the questions bug you, but I definitely appreciate the information. The model # on the terminal board would be helpful just to add to what we know about the brown linears, but it's too much to ask for, no worries. I don't want to derail the thread with my questions here. They definitely sound good though! :D

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #502 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 04:28:46 »

Thanks for the response. Good to know there's another source than just the DC-3014 that has them.  How heavy do they feel compared to MX switches if you had to guess a weight? Sorry if the questions bug you, but I definitely appreciate the information. The model # on the terminal board would be helpful just to add to what we know about the brown linears, but it's too much to ask for, no worries. I don't want to derail the thread with my questions here. They definitely sound good though! :D

no problem! they seem about as heavy as blacks, maybe heavier. i honestly dont know their rated weight.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline E3E

« Reply #503 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 05:02:50 »

no problem! they seem about as heavy as blacks, maybe heavier. i honestly dont know their rated weight.

The yellow alps I have definitely feel heavier than blacks, so that sounds about right :)

Offline ShadeDream

« Reply #504 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 20:03:59 »
I've been very happy with the tex case for my Alps. I did have some diode shorting as mentioned in the OP, but electrical tape solved that.

Yeah I have the same case in black on my Poker II currently. Great case. No diode issue for me obviously but I did apply a layer of that rubbery drawer grip liner to minimize ping/reverb in the metal case though, would likely do the same with the AEK 60% which I'd imagine might block the shorting also.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #505 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 20:58:49 »

Yeah I have the same case in black on my Poker II currently. Great case. No diode issue for me obviously but I did apply a layer of that rubbery drawer grip liner to minimize ping/reverb in the metal case though, would likely do the same with the AEK 60% which I'd imagine might block the shorting also.
Drawer liner is full of holes though. Tape is still a safe bet.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline ika

« Reply #506 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 22:53:22 »

Offline rm-rf

« Reply #507 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 23:00:26 »
if anyone is having second thoughts, and wants to sell me their spot.
please let me know. thanks!
i am interested in a pcb!

Offline U47

« Reply #508 on: Fri, 16 October 2015, 23:24:18 »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #509 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:10:28 »
And finally paid.  Hopefully, I wasn't the last, but hopefully I was so we can get stuff made now.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #510 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:42:24 »
And finally paid.  Hopefully, I wasn't the last, but hopefully I was so we can get stuff made now.

Still waiting on 5 people.  Badger messages are going out today.

Current status:
PCBs - In production
Plates - Ordered (the engineer at the fab was out of town last week, should be soon)
Switches/Stabs - Not ordered (waiting until all invoices are paid)

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #511 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 14:54:03 »
Great news BlueNalgene, now lets just get those last five on board!

In other news I just procured a blue alps board, so with that and Alpine Winter I will have everything I need for an epic 60% alps build!  :cool:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #512 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:03:26 »
Hey all in trying to find some nice blue,brown or salmon alps and the aekll I just got off of eBay had salmon alps but they feel like they have crushed glass or sand in them. I tried taking some apart but there is more to them then I originally imagined lol I an also not trying to spend an arm and a leg as I completely went over my keyboard and vape budget for like the next 6 months  :eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #513 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:11:05 »
Hey all in trying to find some nice blue,brown or salmon alps and the aekll I just got off of eBay had salmon alps but they feel like they have crushed glass or sand in them. I tried taking some apart but there is more to them then I originally imagined lol I an also not trying to spend an arm and a leg as I completely went over my keyboard and vape budget for like the next 6 months  :eek:

I'd recommend orange alps. They come on older m0116, m0312 m0115 (first AEK) and Apple Standard Keyboards (the IIGS keyboard). Now the first two of those come with in salmon varieties as well so you do have to be careful.

Personally I have two salmon and two orange boards that are going to be desoldered in the coming weeks so I'll probably put up switch bundles and caps in classifieds. And I'm always hunting on eBay for more so maybe I can help feed some people loathe to desolder old boards.

Edit: tominabox1 corrected me on the model number for the AEK... thanks tom!
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:41:47 by jbondeson »

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #514 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:21:02 »
So I've done a little math, and I realized that it is actually cheaper to order more switches.  The current order means I would need to get 2200 click, 4600 quiet click, and 1400 linear.  This comes to $1,548.  If I was to order something larger like 2600 click, 5200 quiet click, and 1800 linear, then we would hit the 9600 price reduction target.  That total order is $1,344.  This presents a problem though.

This is a non-profit group buy, and I have already charged you.  The opportunity to save this money didn't happen until after the order form was closed, the main invoices were sent, and people scrambled to put in last minute orders.  The average participant who ordered switches overspent by $5.75 with the max overspending being $20 for one user.  But this money saved will be coming as more switches.  So I need to correct this somehow.

There are some options

1. I could refund the money saved by moving to a lower price.  The total I would need to pay back is $368.  The majority of it would be paid by money donated to me during the sale, but I would still be paying out of pocket to refund. 

2. I could send everyone extra switches.  This would just give everyone bonus switches with their order.  The downside is that the numbers generally wouldn't be large enough to fill out another board.  This makes the switches kinda useless unless you order more from Matias or you just break a BUNCH while soldering.

3. The fun option.  I could send everyone silly trinkets.  I could use the money saved by ordering more switches to make some stickers, 3D printed pullers, or other lightweight fun thing to include in the order.  I would probably toss a few extra switches to everyone as well.  The bulk of the extra switches I would use as donation.  The switches or money made from selling them at cost would be used as a donation to a cause we can agree on (e.g. EFF, Destiny, server funding, etc.).

I'm going to summon an admin or mod to add a poll to this thread.

edit: clarity
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:28:07 by BlueNalgene »

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #515 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:31:43 »
So I've done a little math, and I realized that it is actually cheaper to order more switches.  The current order means I would need to get 2200 click, 4600 quiet click, and 1400 linear.  This comes to $1,548.  If I was to order something larger like 2600 click, 5200 quiet click, and 1800 linear, then we would hit the 9600 price reduction target.  That total order is $1,344.  This presents a problem though.

This is a non-profit group buy, and I have already charged you.  The opportunity to save this money didn't happen until after the order form was closed, the main invoices were sent, and people scrambled to put in last minute orders.  The average participant who ordered switches overspent by $5.75 with the max overspending being $20 for one user.  But this money saved will be coming as more switches.  So I need to correct this somehow.

There are some options

1. I could refund the money saved by moving to a lower price.  The total I would need to pay back is $368.  The majority of it would be paid by people who sent a donation, but I would still be paying out of pocket to refund. 

2. I could send everyone extra switches.  This would just give everyone bonus switches with their order.  The downside is that the numbers generally wouldn't be large enough to fill out another board.  This makes the switches kinda useless unless you order more from Matias or you just break a BUNCH while soldering.

3. The fun option.  I could send everyone silly trinkets.  I could use the money saved by ordering more switches to make some stickers, 3D printed pullers, or other lightweight fun thing to include in the order.  I would probably toss a few extra switches to everyone as well.  The bulk of the extra switches I would use as donation.  The switches or money made from selling them at cost would be used as a donation to a cause we can agree on (e.g. EFF, Destiny, server funding, etc.).

Wait until the dust has settled and there haven't been extra costs pop up first.  Unless your current shipping costs including packaging and labeling materials.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #516 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:40:25 »
Disclaimer: I didn't order switches

I think the correct solution would be to sell the extras, hold onto the proceeds until the very end to ensure no extra costs come up related to the gb, and then once you're certain, then maybe do the 3rd option.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #517 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:42:45 »

There are some options

1. I could refund the money saved by moving to a lower price.  The total I would need to pay back is $368.  The majority of it would be paid by money donated to me during the sale, but I would still be paying out of pocket to refund. 

edit: clarity

Poll is up!  :thumb:

Question though.  The difference in cost between the two switch orders is $204, yet you mention that Option 1 would require you to refund $368.  Could you explain this?  Are you factoring in the reduced unit cost associated with the new order?  I think it would almost be simpler to just divide that $204 amongst the buyers, scaled to order size, so you don't have to pay out of pocket.  Correct?  Then just keep the extra switches and sell them yourself.  :thumb:

Offline tominabox1

« Reply #518 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:42:57 »
Since I only ordered 70 switches I'm not out to get much in the way of "extra" switches or money back so I don't really care. Option 3 sounds best to me though!

Offline geniekid

« Reply #519 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 15:53:39 »
I'm not voting in the poll because I'm okay with all three options. :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #520 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 16:02:56 »
I'm not voting in the poll because I'm okay with all three options. :)

I can edit the poll to allow multiple choices!  That way we'd at least have an accurate representation of how many people responded.  :thumb:

@BlueNalgene, give the order if you'd like.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #521 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 16:05:22 »

Question though.  The difference in cost between the two switch orders is $204, yet you mention that Option 1 would require you to refund $368.  Could you explain this?  Are you factoring in the reduced unit cost associated with the new order?  I think it would almost be simpler to just divide that $204 amongst the buyers, scaled to order size, so you don't have to pay out of pocket.  Correct?  Then just keep the extra switches and sell them yourself.  :thumb:

Thanks for the polljob.

The $204 is the difference in the order cost.  The $368 number is based on the savings for each person who paid for a $0.18 or $0.20 switch that I only pay $0.14 for. 

Distributing money to refund participants is fine, but keeping something for myself isn't good.  I want to make sure this is truly non-profit, minus donations.  I am dreading how this is going to look on my taxes. 

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #522 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 16:07:59 »

Thanks for the polljob.

The $204 is the difference in the order cost.  The $368 number is based on the savings for each person who paid for a $0.18 or $0.20 switch that I only pay $0.14 for. 

Distributing money to refund participants is fine, but keeping something for myself isn't good.  I want to make sure this is truly non-profit, minus donations.  I am dreading how this is going to look on my taxes.

If you distribute the $204 and sell/gift the remaining switches you won't be keeping anything.  :thumb:  And you won't go in the red financially.

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #523 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 16:14:07 »
If you distribute the $204 and sell/gift the remaining switches you won't be keeping anything.  :thumb:  And you won't go in the red financially.

That's a good compromise.  That is what I'll do if the community decides they want to do the refund.

Offline Tyr

« Reply #524 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 16:37:45 »
Roll over the money into a stabs GB ?

Anyway I voted switches because I can always use random switches and have plenty of other widgets cluttering up the place already and refunding seems like a lot of complicated work for a few bucks.

Edit: for myself, I also wouldn't mind terribly if you just kept the money for services rendered (seems fair) and raffled off the extra switches in reasonably sized batches (60-120 or the like) among participants.
« Last Edit: Mon, 19 October 2015, 16:49:59 by Tyr »

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #525 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 17:31:43 »
Voted for silliness & donations because I like both those things.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #526 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 17:40:07 »
Voted for silliness & donations because I like both those things.

Ditto.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #527 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 18:03:57 »
Voted, by vote should be worthless since I didn't order switches.

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #528 on: Mon, 19 October 2015, 22:06:51 »
Honestly, I like all of the options, but I will agree with the majority vote.
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline jevvix

« Reply #529 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 07:01:36 »
I can always use more/spare switches so I voted for that. Hope it wins.

Offline tofgerl

« Reply #530 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 08:17:05 »
Me too, but 3 sounds just as much fun. 1 doesn't sound like any fun at all, we're talking about pocket change if that for each of us.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #531 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 08:33:04 »

Thanks for the polljob.

^ I'm with this guy.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline wakko

« Reply #532 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 13:35:26 »
I also only ordered 70 switches, so your decision. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of switches of other types I didn't order to try out.
NOOB
KUL ES-87

Offline cheddarbek

« Reply #533 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 15:12:40 »
I voted for the fun option. A little more levity is never a bad thing.
The Alps cover 65% of Switzerland's surface area (41,285 km²), making it one of the most alpine countries. Despite the fact that Switzerland covers only 14% of the Alps total area (192,753 km²),[2][3] many alpine four-thousanders (48 of 82) are located in the Swiss Alps and practically all of the remaining few are within 20 km of the country's border.

Offline eeymiel

« Reply #534 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 16:44:34 »
I can't vote?
I'd prefer option 3 or 2. But don't really mind, you can also just donate all to something.

Offline flabbergast

« Reply #535 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 17:14:04 »
Oh, the joy of democracy. The current results indicate that whatever you do, it's going to tick off at least 45% of people...

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #536 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 18:38:11 »
Voted, my vote should be worthless since I didn't order switches.

+1  same here
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline BlueNalgene

« Reply #537 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 19:47:17 »
Oh, the joy of democracy. The current results indicate that whatever you do, it's going to tick off at least 45% of people...

I know right.  And people that aren't effected are voting too.  I may be regretting choosing a democrazy over a form of government more in line with the Hannibal theme.

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #538 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 20:00:29 »

I know right.  And people that aren't effected are voting too.  I may be regretting choosing a democrazy over a form of government more in line with the Hannibal theme.

Embrace your inner-dictator. Become the GB leader you were always meant to be  >:D
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 October 2015, 20:03:14 by jbondeson »

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #539 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 21:37:53 »
The best part is, if he had just kept his mouth shut he could have ordered the extra switches, pocketed the difference, and made even more money selling the extra switches at below retail in the classifieds.

And we wonder why our government doesn't tell us anything.

My boards:
More

Offline hasu

• @tmk
    • tmk keyboard firmware project
« Reply #540 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 21:47:04 »
PCB production state:
Got part of PCBs and started assembly. My reflow oven and pick and place machin(my hands and eyes) works well so far. I hope they won't be broken until 100 pcbs are finished.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #541 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 21:49:27 »
PCB production state:
Got part of PCBs and started assembly. My reflow oven and pick and place machin(my hands and eyes) works well so far. I hope they won't be broken until 100 pcbs are finished.
Show Image

You are a true hero, my friend.

My boards:
More

Offline tominabox1

« Reply #542 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 21:50:23 »
PCB production state:
Show Image

Awesome! I noticed your last revision on the PCB was 10/15 - may I ask what you changed in the latest revision?

Offline hasu

• @tmk
    • tmk keyboard firmware project
« Reply #543 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 22:07:15 »
PCB production state:
Show Image

Awesome! I noticed your last revision on the PCB was 10/15 - may I ask what you changed in the latest revision?

Not so changed. Added one switch position for 1.25u stepped CapsLock key. And some SMT diodes were moved to avoid interference with case but TH ones could not changed. You will be able to use SMT diodes instead of TH for case with thick PCB supports. Note that TH diodes are included PCB kit but SMT not, you have to source them yourself if you need.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=69740.msg1674818#msg1674818
10/14 Rev.C PCB: adds support for Cherry stepped Capslock and moves some SMT diodes

Offline sean

• Mechanical newb
« Reply #544 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 22:08:25 »
PCB production state:
Show Image

That's a lot of PCB's

Good luck!

Offline deductivemonkee

• Professional Lurker
« Reply #545 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 22:25:03 »
PCB production state:
Show Image

Please finish at least 102 PCBs, mine was number 102  :p
I appreciate the update hasu!
« Last Edit: Tue, 20 October 2015, 22:27:54 by Deductivemonkee »
oh yeah I saw that crazy **** if that doesn't win I'm deleting my account

/ orthodox - 78g zealios / alps64 - mtsc / sentraq s-60x rgb - gat blues / let's split - 67g zealios / let's split - 67g zealios /

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #546 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 23:00:47 »
If I had any skills with a soldering iron, I would offer to help you. All I can offer in reality is a hearty 頑張って!

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #547 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 23:10:42 »
If I had any skills with a soldering iron, I would offer to help you. All I can offer in reality is a hearty 頑張って!
I do have soldering skills, but with that many PCBs you have to use a reflow oven to make it happen fast. I'm at the other side of the planet, anyway, couldn't offer much help. :(

Offline neverused

« Reply #548 on: Tue, 20 October 2015, 23:21:27 »
If anyone wants to sell me a pcb, please let me know. I just came into some switches and caps, but have never had a chance to try alps before. Thanks!

Offline pkircher

« Reply #549 on: Sat, 24 October 2015, 00:33:07 »
@BlueNalgene send out an email to the guys ordert from you .. i havent seen the poll .. or send them a PM .. not everyone is checking every thread he is involved in frequently .. that would ensure you get the votes in .. unless you rule dictatorwise over it .. if you have excess switches let me know .. i might take them all (additionaly to my normal order) :P

thank you